Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Forbiden Bond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle stayed where she was since she was able to see him. She eventually moved to a lamp when he wasn't looking and dimmed herself a bit to match the brightness of the bulb. She watched him and prayed for her safety. Eventually she was outside and took off in the moonlight.

Gaberiel went to the kitchen and noticed the bright bulb was gone. He quickly left staying silent in the shadows.

Annabelle then turned human once she landed at her apartment. She smiled and went inside. "Well I managed to find him now all I have to do is find a way to end this." She said to her head and blushed remembering how cute he was and how his voice sounded. Then she shook it off. "NO he's the enemy I can't fall for him. It's forbidden." SHe said and got back to work.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle stayed where she was since she was able to see him. She eventually moved to a lamp when he wasn't looking and dimmed herself a bit to match the brightness of the bulb. She watched him and prayed for her safety. Eventually she was outside and took off in the moonlight.

Gaberiel went to the kitchen and noticed the bright bulb was gone. He quickly left staying silent in the shadows.

Annabelle then turned human once she landed at her apartment. She smiled and went inside. "Well I managed to find him now all I have to do is find a way to end this." She said to her head and blushed remembering how cute he was and how his voice sounded. Then she shook it off. "NO he's the enemy I can't fall for him. It's forbidden." SHe said and got back to work.

Gaberiel remained hidden in the shadows. Not moving or making a sound. Being invisble to even the strongest eyes. He watched his home thinking the angel would be back soon. Suddenly he got a perfect idea. He moved quickly back inside. He whispered some words making the shadows create a fake copy of him sleeping on the couch. He turned of all the lights and vanished in the shadows.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Gaberiel remained hidden in the shadows. Not moving or making a sound. Being invisble to even the strongest eyes. He watched his home thinking the angel would be back soon. Suddenly he got a perfect idea. He moved quickly back inside. He whispered some words making the shadows create a fake copy of him sleeping on the couch. He turned of all the lights and vanished in the shadows.

Annabelle was in the shower. She was getting ready for her battle. Then once that was done. She put some clothing on and was in her human form before she smiled and put her plan into action. She then made her way back to Gabriel's home and knocked on the door acting human with her wings hidden from him and an angelic dagger hidden on her leg.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle was in the shower. She was getting ready for her battle. Then once that was done. She put some clothing on and was in her human form before she smiled and put her plan into action. She then made her way back to Gabriel's home and knocked on the door acting human with her wings hidden from him and an angelic dagger hidden on her leg.

Both the fake and the real Gaberiel stayed where they were.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle tilted her head and said "Hello? Is anyone home?" Then she opened the door and shyly walked inside setting a basket on the counter. She looked around seeing the lights were out. She then sighed and turned the lights on. But then she saw the fake Gabriel and went over to him before she started to shake him gently. She was not wanting to do this but had to talk to him.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle tilted her head and said "Hello? Is anyone home?" Then she opened the door and shyly walked inside setting a basket on the counter. She looked around seeing the lights were out. She then sighed and turned the lights on. But then she saw the fake Gabriel and went over to him before she started to shake him gently. She was not wanting to do this but had to talk to him.

The real Gaberiel moved silently behind her and put a gun blade at the back of her neck. "dont move angel." he said as the fake one vaporated into shadows.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

The real Gaberiel moved silently behind her and put a gun blade at the back of her neck. "dont move angel." he said as the fake one vaporated into shadows.

Annabelle started to shake. "G ahead. it wouldn't matter anyway." She said sounding sincere not wanting to hurt him. She wasn't wanting to but she wasn't given a choice. All she wanted wanted was for someone to like her. But no one did so she thought maybe he would be different and help her.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle started to shake. "G ahead. it wouldn't matter anyway." She said sounding sincere not wanting to hurt him. She wasn't wanting to but she wasn't given a choice. All she wanted wanted was for someone to like her. But no one did so she thought maybe he would be different and help her.

Gaberiel started to slightly pull the triger. He paused having a wierd feeling in his gut. He sighed and released the triger putting his weapon away. "why did you come?" he asked completely serious and curious.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Gaberiel started to slightly pull the triger. He paused having a wierd feeling in his gut. He sighed and released the triger putting his weapon away. "why did you come?" he asked completely serious and curious.

Annabelle winced sensing him about to pull the trigger and had a tear go down her eye. She then heard what he said and responded with "I thought you would understand what it was like to be different. I wasn't sent to kill you. I just thought that if I did then....maybe i would be accepted by the other angels. As it is I'm getting kicked out of heaven and all because I refuse to kill anyone." She then hugged her wings around herself and wiped a tear from her eye. She was telling the truth.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle winced sensing him about to pull the trigger and had a tear go down her eye. She then heard what he said and responded with "I thought you would understand what it was like to be different. I wasn't sent to kill you. I just thought that if I did then....maybe i would be accepted by the other angels. As it is I'm getting kicked out of heaven and all because I refuse to kill anyone." She then hugged her wings around herself and wiped a tear from her eye. She was telling the truth.

Gaberiel watched and listened. He felt bad for the angel. He sighed and hugged her softly rubbing her head. "i see. . . So your an outcast to your kind to. I dont kill people unless i have to in order to live. So all the demons consider me weak and pathetic. . . I guess a part of me is if i cant bring my self to do it." he said softly.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Gaberiel watched and listened. He felt bad for the angel. He sighed and hugged her softly rubbing her head. "i see. . . So your an outcast to your kind to. I dont kill people unless i have to in order to live. So all the demons consider me weak and pathetic. . . I guess a part of me is if i cant bring my self to do it." he said softly.

"I don't think so. I find it....Cute." She said and wiped her tears away before smiling a sad smile at him. She then pulled out the dagger and made it vanish not able to hurt him.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"I don't think so. I find it....Cute." She said and wiped her tears away before smiling a sad smile at him. She then pulled out the dagger and made it vanish not able to hurt him.

"well either way. . . If we stay together both heaven and hell will be after us. I wouldnt be suprised if we are already being watched." he said and sighed as he kept softly patting her head.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"well either way. . . If we stay together both heaven and hell will be after us. I wouldnt be suprised if we are already being watched." he said and sighed as he kept softly patting her head.

Annabelle looked at him and said "I don't care. I just don't. No one will ever care about me so why bother caring about what they think." She then looked down knowing she was different. She then tucked her wings against her back not even caring what would happen to her.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle looked at him and said "I don't care. I just don't. No one will ever care about me so why bother caring about what they think." She then looked down knowing she was different. She then tucked her wings against her back not even caring what would happen to her.

he smiled and gently lifted her head looking into her eyes. "if you would like. . . . I will care. It may not be much to have a demon but . . . Maybe thats all it takes. Oh wait here a second. . ." he got up and went to his room. He got an old looking box and brought it out to her. He sat down in the same spot. When the box was opened there were two glass bottles with a flower in each bottle. "you may not know this but we demons are loyal to our first loves even if they are not. This little bottle cant be broken even with the most powerfull spell or blade. As for the flower it will bloom and always shine as a sign of a person still alive. So you would have one that would glow for me and i would have one that glows for you. But ugh . . . For the spell to work we need to kiss."

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:43 am

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

he smiled and gently lifted her head looking into her eyes. "if you would like. . . . I will care. It may not be much to have a demon but . . . Maybe thats all it takes. Oh wait here a second. . ." he got up and went to his room. He got an old looking box and brought it out to her. He sat down in the same spot. When the box was opened there were two glass bottles with a flower in each bottle. "you may not know this but we demons are loyal to our first loves even if they are not. This little bottle cant be broken even with the most powerfull spell or blade. As for the flower it will bloom and always shine as a sign of a person still alive. So you would have one that would glow for me and i would have one that glows for you. But ugh . . . For the spell to work we need to kiss."

Annabelle blushed but said "Okay." Then she got up and kissed him with her wings wrapping around them. She didn't care if this bond was forbidden. She loved him and wanted him to know it.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff