Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
-trots out of closet- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you met a really cool, awesome guy who was fun to hang out with, but was physically female, would you still date him?
  Being a real guy doesn't necessarily make you a better person. I wouldn't even notice anything was missing. >w<
  I would still be friends with them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them because they're not really a guy, sorry. :/
  Yeah, but obvioulsy she'd be a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. .-.
  That's weird. Bye. O_o
View Results

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:38 pm
Masamune Breaker

The... the fast... kind?

I'M A FREAKIN HURRICANE!

-runs around bush- >w<

Curses. Foiled again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm
Noire Samhain
Curses. Foiled again.

YES!
I'M LIGHTNING!
NOBODY CAN CATCH ME!
HA!
-trips-
-faceplant-

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm
Masamune Breaker

v.v ....

Don't be sad, come here you! *hugs* heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 pm
Masamune Breaker
Noire Samhain
Curses. Foiled again.

YES!
I'M LIGHTNING!
NOBODY CAN CATCH ME!
HA!
-trips-
-faceplant-

Just as planned o3o  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 pm
Noire Samhain
Just as planned o3o

-unconscious- ***@3@***  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:45 pm
MadPad
Don't be sad, come here you! *hugs* heart

;A; -flails-  

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 pm
Masamune Breaker

;A; -flails-

Shhhh, don't fight it! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:45 pm
MadPad

; ^ ; ... moof.  

Masamune Breaker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 pm
Masamune Breaker
XrosHeartless
emotion_hug

D:
-caughted-
-fidgets-

Don't fight it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:43 pm
XrosHeartless
Don't fight it.

; A ; !
... ... ... ...
-smothers-

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 pm
Masamune Breaker
MadPad

; ^ ; ... moof.

I've never heard the term "moof". It sounds cute though. whee

Funny how even XrosHeartless says "Don't fight it". xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:19 pm
MadPad
I've never heard the term "moof". It sounds cute though. whee

Funny how even XrosHeartless says "Don't fight it". xd

I know, it completely threw me under the bus, as my one friend says. I was like "Wait, I already answered that... oh this is someone else... do I put moof again? o Ao;"

-moofs-

It's that sound you make when someone dives into your lap while you're sitting on the couch. Moof!

AND I AM NOT CUTE. I AM MANLYFUL. -puffs out chest- >Bl -plays DMC-

I think I'm the only person who liked DMC2 cuz he does that flippy thing and runs on the walls. -spent a ridiculous amount of time doing backflips in the street once, until the demons actually respawned because I piddled so long- Good times, good times.

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 pm
Masamune Breaker

I know, it completely threw me under the bus, as my one friend says. I was like "Wait, I already answered that... oh this is someone else... do I put moof again? o Ao;"

-moofs-

It's that sound you make when someone dives into your lap while you're sitting on the couch. Moof!

AND I AM NOT CUTE. I AM MANLYFUL. -puffs out chest- >Bl -plays DMC-

I think I'm the only person who liked DMC2 cuz he does that flippy thing and runs on the walls. -spent a ridiculous amount of time doing backflips in the street once, until the demons actually respawned because I piddled so long- Good times, good times.

I've never heard anyone say that before. MOOF! 4laugh I like that word.

*is amazed by your manly manlyfulness* emotion_kirakira

It was years ago since the last time I played DMC... Not even sure which ones I actually played. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 pm
MadPad
I've never heard anyone say that before. MOOF! 4laugh I like that word.

*is amazed by your manly manlyfulness* emotion_kirakira

It was years ago since the last time I played DMC... Not even sure which ones I actually played. confused

I can not at all remember why I got DMC1. I got KH because it was super popular and I wanted to see what made it so great and I got FF7 because I fell in love with Advent Children, and I got Xenosaga only because the strategy guide had pretty pictures in it. But I don't remember why I got DMC.

I just remember I sucked at it and quit playing it, then my mom started playing my PS2 and she played KH and Chaos Legion until she had EVERYTHING on Level 99 and I was hearing Beauty and the Beast music in my sleep. Then finally we decided to have her play something new, and I was like, "Well, you can play DMC but it might give you nightmares." I think she did have nightmares about the scissor witches but she also ended up BEATING THE GAME. BEFORE I DID. Actually, I NEVER BEAT IT. Because I fail that hard.

And then it became this like, mom & me thing, so we got the second and third games too. When I'd quit playing it and she'd get on, she'd redo his style/weapons her way, then I'd change him back when I played it. Then I could tell all my friends, Yeah, my mom plays Devil May Cry! We can't get DMC4 cuz we can't afford a ps3, but we sat down with candy and brought up the cutscenes on youtube and watched it on my laptop on fullscreen. Good times, good times.

The only thing I don't like about DMC is you can't do any yaoi pairings because he's related to all the other guys in the game. P: Well... except in the anime, when he tells that random background temporary character "If I sink the eight ball, you buy me dinner." -loves that part-

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:08 pm
Masamune Breaker

I can not at all remember why I got DMC1. I got KH because it was super popular and I wanted to see what made it so great and I got FF7 because I fell in love with Advent Children, and I got Xenosaga only because the strategy guide had pretty pictures in it. But I don't remember why I got DMC.

I just remember I sucked at it and quit playing it, then my mom started playing my PS2 and she played KH and Chaos Legion until she had EVERYTHING on Level 99 and I was hearing Beauty and the Beast music in my sleep. Then finally we decided to have her play something new, and I was like, "Well, you can play DMC but it might give you nightmares." I think she did have nightmares about the scissor witches but she also ended up BEATING THE GAME. BEFORE I DID. Actually, I NEVER BEAT IT. Because I fail that hard.

And then it became this like, mom & me thing, so we got the second and third games too. When I'd quit playing it and she'd get on, she'd redo his style/weapons her way, then I'd change him back when I played it. Then I could tell all my friends, Yeah, my mom plays Devil May Cry! We can't get DMC4 cuz we can't afford a ps3, but we sat down with candy and brought up the cutscenes on youtube and watched it on my laptop on fullscreen. Good times, good times.

The only thing I don't like about DMC is you can't do any yaoi pairings because he's related to all the other guys in the game. P: Well... except in the anime, when he tells that random background temporary character "If I sink the eight ball, you buy me dinner." -loves that part-

Well, you could do yaoi pairings, but they'd get really kinky... xd

Btw, I've got to go to an appointment and to work afterwards, so I'm going to reply to your other post later. Not that you think that I suddenly got frustrated and gave up on talking to you.

I'd also like to add that I really enjoy talking to you, so... would you like to be friends? emotion_kirakira
You'd be my first gay friend ever. emotion_dowant
(sorry for putting that here, but you disabled friend requests, PMs, and profile comments)  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff