Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 pm
I'm sorry you're a victim of assholery. :c *hugs*
Stay level headed, as long as you know you didn't do it--then such lies don't deserve stress.

cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:28 pm
Yokies

Oh that's a shame! I wished they had offered it at my school, though knowing my luck, that horrible health teacher I had would teach it. emotion_puke
        I'm sure they take inspiration from real life as there is always so much going on out in the world of crime.
        It's just sick, overall. Animal cruelty is the start of a psychopath; I mean if they could do that to a bunny, goodness knows what they'd do to a person!
        It really is rewarding in its own aspect. Avatars are like art on Gaia after all. And you've changed again! Your avatars are so hard to keep track of! emotion_kirakira

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:32 pm
anonymous trickster

How did she discover it? I'm still completely lost for clues. But we haven't received anymore messages, so maybe it was a one off thing. I hope!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:33 pm
-Fancy R

Thank you~ emotion_hug Exactly, though it still annoys me that someone actually has the time to do that sort of thing to another person.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 pm
Clasela

Thankfully the teacher who taught it at my school was a really cool, bubbly, super lady. xD She was my World History teacher, but she also taught Psychology and Sociology (which I believe was also taken out, I took it too but it wasn't as interesting lol).
That's probably it, it's neat to see how they make it fit into their story with their own characters. I wouldn't be able to do that no matter how hard I tried haha.
I know what you mean. If I hear about any kind of animal cruelty or abuse at all, I go straight away to thinking how much farther that person would go. It's terrifying to think about. :c
Haha yeah, they're definitely like art! It's always amazing seeing what people can come up with. x3 And yeah~ I like to change my avatar a lot. ; w; I'm really looking forward to RIG time, to get more items to play with!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:53 pm
Clasela

Anytime m'dear. emotion_hug
Ah, I know. :u people rarely acknowledge or comprehend the golden rules. As long as you don't stoop to her level of lying--I think everything should be fine. c:  

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm
-Fancy R

It's such a shame, but everyone has freewill I guess, and what they do with it is up to them.
        I don't think I ever could! It's bad enough there is someone in my life who would actually do that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:24 pm
Yokies

You were very lucky! ^.^ My health teacher was a horrible man. One day I had enough and I snapped back at him.
        He was the only teacher I ever had a crack at because he was being a bossy a*****e. I reduced his ego a little and everyone thought it was funny.
        It's very creative. I do it a little with my stories. It's the reason I love reading the paper - there's always some crazy things going on in there! >.<
        It really is so scary to think about. I remember reading an article about what they do to horses in meat factories overseas, it’s so revolting, and the men don't care at all.
        It is, I've seen such beautiful creations that just make me die of happiness inside because they're so amazing~ Me too, though I hope they're in my style of items.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:31 pm
Clasela

I thought I was pretty lucky too, especially since she loved me. xD She wasn't shy about calling me one of her favorite students lol. I'm sorry you had such a bad teacher. D8 I hate it when a teacher behaves that way and thinks it's fine.
I understand wanting to show that you're an authority figure and you must be listened to, but there is a difference between that and just being a butt! It's nice to hear you brought him down a few pegs. xD
i should probably read the paper more often, I really don't hear a lot about any kind of news since I don't watch/read much unless it's on the internet. ^^;
Ugghh, don't remind me. ; -; We read about stuff like that while in my Psychology class, my teacher even cringed at the thought of having to talk about it before we actually did in class. I would go after school to help her out with lesson plans and getting organized and she was really dreading it, but it was just an example among many to see how messed up the human mind can be.
I always want to let people know when they make really pretty avatars but then I feel weird just coming out of the blue if I don't know them. XD Sometimes I force items to be my style haha.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 pm
Clasela
anonymous trickster

How did she discover it? I'm still completely lost for clues. But we haven't received anymore messages, so maybe it was a one off thing. I hope!

we discovered it after someone pointed out that another one of our friends recognized the number  

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm
Yokies

Haha, that sounds exactly like my art teacher and me. We got along great especially since I devoted a lot of my time to that subject. He favoured the boys over the girls and he treated us like crap so he really did deserve it.
        I'm the opposite, I watch the news and read the paper. I only check online if I want to find out more about something.
        Oh, poor darling! It's certainly not for the light-hearted. I saw an undercover video once on the news and even though it had ugly scenes cut out, I was close to being sick.
        Haha, I know the feeling, but I go ahead and do it anyway because I feel special when it happens to me~ I wish I could do that! But I can't so I have a limited wardrobe.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:57 pm
anonymous trickster

That was incredibly lucky for her. :o The number didn't come up the message, so we think it was sent from a pay-phone... So clueless.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:21 pm
Clasela

My first art teacher was kind of a d**k. xD He picked me out a lot for talking in class when everyone knew for a fact I wasn't the only one talking. They had no idea what he had against me lol. I had another art teacher the next year and she was much better. Eeesh, that's even worse! It sucks when something like that is so blatant. :c
I only watch the news if my mom is watching it, since she wants everyone to watch it with her. xD
I suppose it's really just the thought of these things happening, that people are actually capable of doing it and don't care. =(
I haven't really thought of it that way. :U Maybe I should start doing it more often haha. Usually if I really, really like an item but it doesn't work out at first, I just keep trying until I can get it to look right. If I really just can never come up with anything for it, I sell it, but most of the time I can get an item to stick. xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 pm
That's terrible! I really hope you figure out who did it and what their motives are!  

Mord Alushar

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 pm
Yokies

That's exactly what my health teacher was like! He used to yell at me and my friends when we weren't the only ones talking.
        Exactly. Just recently a man who raped and killed a woman who was on her way home, was sentenced.
        He was so normal. The next day he went out for kebabs with his de facto and watched a movie. It's sickening!
        Well you've certainly nailed it right now. You're avatar is a vision to behold! <3

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff