Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Perfect Passion Night Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai blushed lightly turning away with her arms crossed."Umm. . . thank you? But just to let you know now someone already has a hold on my heart!" She looked back at him. "Hmmm, Mod. . . Are you from around here?" Turning back at him she tilted her head. Seeing more people gather she inched father away from the building. Getting space from others. She'd have to move soon and patrol the other areas of the city.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image

"Mod" looked at her questioningly when she said she already had someone holding her heart."I see, bet he's a great guy."He was thinking who could it possible be."Is it James? Or maybe Sanshi-sama they were gonna train damn! Could it be me?" Though he was hopeful he really didn't know who it could be. Mod nodded at her question."I recently moved her, home was destroyed by some bandits." He then looked around and saw the men gathering."Come on lets go." He said walking though he would exit to wherever she went.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai smiled warmly. "Yeah, . . . he is. . .I wish that I could stop being a . . . so weird around him. But I've known him for--" Her voice trailed off as she heard him speak, she looked at him as he talked about his old home being destroyed. Facial expressions darkening her tone was low and quiet as the walked away. "I'm so sorry."

[[//exits]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-Anbu |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse laughed lightly slowing down at the door of the night club doors. She could hear the booming bass inside. Turning she looked to Noctis, still hold his hand she tapped her foot. "Hmmmm, your a dead Hokage give away. . . . .we need a disguise for you or something." Her thoughts wandered to who might be in the club, and the last thing she wanted was for Noctis to cause to much attention and bring unwanted eyes to him. Though he was a Konin their might be some wandering Sanin rouges about that might want Kage bounty. They aren't getting my husband!

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel followed and yawned some. Going to his own area, leaning up on the side of the night club. Closing his eyes he decided to take a nap while the couple did whatever they did.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:52 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis sighed as the arrived at the club, why did she have to bring them here!? A man of his status couldn't be caught in such a place. He had a village and an image to take care of! Eclipse started saying they needed to disguise him so noone would recognize him. If he had known this is what they would be doing then he would have transformed before they even got here. A man with a cart peddled past them and stopped."You two aren't going into the club dressed like that are you? You'll stick out like a sore thumb, I can't tell you are not from around here." The man opened his cart up and it had an assortment of items jewelry and clothing."Just got a special item in today, this spray will change your hair color randomly for a while very good for the night club scene."Noctis just glared at the man. But he seemed unfazed, the many had a good eye Eclipse would probably jump on all the things he offered.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse simply smiled at the man. "No thanks for me. I already had a wardrobe planned prior." I reality she had many outfits under her kimono at all times, encase a mission needed her to change her appearance any. What fun was a transformation jutsu anyways? Dressing up was much more fun! She looked back to Noctis. She smiled. "Don't worry, this isn't all that I have planned for us."

User Image

Steel lifted his head and snarled at the man with the cart. His fur rose making him appear even bigger than he already was. The large wolf didn't trust anyone in this town. Not like he had any good reasons too anyways.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu watched from atop a near by building, but couldn't believe Noctis was going into a night club. If he went in, it would be hard for him to keep an eye on them. He decided that if hey went in, he'd transform and follow them.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:50 pm
October Night Starlight

kiropterain1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis let and got changed and s**t when he exited his clothing was different and his hair was also he looked like a new man and all. He had made a shadow clone which hide in the background and wait find Shikatsu and tell him to wait outside for now. If he needed him he would send a message.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:14 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu listened to the clone and nodded. He sat down, but was ready to move at any moment.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

Eclipse looked Noctis up and down, a flicker came to her eyes looking at the man before her. Smirking she spoke with a different laced tone. "Hmmm, maybe we should play dress up more often. . . You actually look hot." She teased stripping herself of her clothes and tossing them to Steel flashing the wolf a look and a sexy shoulder roll as a signal.

User Image

The wolf nodded and handed her her red wig. Wondering if Noctis would like her red.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:54 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis just stared at eclipse as she switched clothing, especially the wig why red? Though it did look kinda of hot. When she told him they should play dress up."I'm Hokage I don't have time to play dress up."He said looking away trying to put up his cool cold persona. He should really be in Konoha right now he wondered how everything was going. He then looked at Eclipse as she finished, she looked so different yet... was it bad to be so attracted to her when she looks different? It's still her so its not...right?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:15 pm
October Night Starlight

TIMESKIP

[Noctis and Eclipse go into the Club and all that then they come back out.]  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

TIMESKIP

((LOL!!! Wanna go gamble now? xD or is Noctis needed?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:33 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

TIMESKIP

He isn't needed per say but I feel out of place being outside the village... If you want we can gamble a little though Noctis only has like 70 ryo on him...  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:46 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

TIMESKIP

He isn't needed per say but I feel out of place being outside the village... If you want we can gamble a little though Noctis only has like 70 ryo on him...

Lol xDDD poor Hokage!  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces