Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Senju no Mori Mansion [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:29 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:14500 |-| 6200

User Image

Shikatsu entered the compound and saw Sukai. HE walked up o her. "Excuse me, are you Sukai?" He asked, looking around.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai looked at the man, he was obviously a Jounin or he wouldn't have been allowed past the groundskeepers. Leaning on the doorframe she scanned him over. "Whose asking?"

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [1/5]
Title: A Formal Request
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

kiropterian1

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:32 pm
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:14500 |-| 6200

User Image

Shikatsu looked up at her. "I am Shikatsu Nara. Night told me you were the closest one in the village to hokage strength. Excluding Noctis of coarse. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind a spar. Noctis and I were going to, but he's to busy now. If not, i'll be on my way." He said, wondering if the kids were inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC
| Konohagakure | Little Wolf | Tamer Class | Pre-Academy | Best ANBU | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kisuke appeared behind Sukai, holding onto her leg peeking past at the man. He had seen him at the ramen shop a while back. He was the one that disrupted their meal. But he didn't seem like a bad person. He knew his daddy was a busy person so he forgave him. He held tightly to Sukai pant leg trying to hide behind her.

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them and Yukiko! Touch my sister and you'll answer to me and my wolves!"

User Image

Chakra Count: ---/---
AC: ----
Ryo: ----
User Image  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sukai listened and nodded slowly to Shikatsu. How flattering of her to say. . As she felt a tug on her leg Suki turned and looked down to see Kisuke. Smiling down at his she ruffled his hair softly looking back up at Shikatsu. "I will fight you. But please, come in for some tea first, and the children are due for their naps." Going back to Kisuke she continued. "Do you want some hot cocoa Kisuke?"

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [2/5]
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

kiropterian1

[quote+"Grand Chevalier Haji"]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:09 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu .looked down at the young boy. "Nice to see you again. Kisuke, right?"he asked him with a smile. He looked back up at Sukai. "Tea sounds great, thank you very much."he said,a warm feeling coming from him.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC
| Konohagakure | Little Wolf | Tamer Class | Pre-Academy | Best ANBU | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kisuke felt Sukai's hand ruffle his hair he sorta head his face in her leg bu then she mentioned hot coco. He slowly looked up at her shyly."Um...with mashmewos?" He queitly asked her. He then looked over at Shikatsu and nodded his head when he asked if he was Kisuke. He waved at the man before hiding behind Sukai again.

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them and Yukiko! Touch my sister and you'll answer to me and my wolves!"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

Sukai smiled at Kisuke. "Yes, with marshmallows." Turning she picked Kisuke up, gesturing for Shikatsu to follow them into the mansion. "How Kisuke, do you want many little marshmallows? Or one big one!"

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [3/5]

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

kiropterian1

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and followed, keeping a few feet between us. He watched Kisuke the whole time, wanting to talk to him.

((OOC: Just curious, Do Kisuke and Yukiko Have someone who wil be there sensei? If not, id like to be.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 am
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC

User Image

+-------------------+

Kisuke smiled and held onto Sukai neck as she carried him. When she asked him whether he wanted big or small marshmellows he looked deep and thought before replying."I want little mashmewos."He didn't like the big ones. He enjoyed eating the small ones along with his hot chocolate. Kisuke looked behind towards Shikatsu. He noticed him looking at him he tilted his head at him before turning around."Yu-yu! Suki's making hawt chocowate."He wondered where his sister was at the moment she loved chocolate even if it was hot.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image

Sukai giggled softly, grinning at how adorable Kisuke was. Walking with him to the kitchen he sat him down on the counter. She turned to see if the man was still behind her before calling out. "Yukiko! I'm making hot chocolate!!" As she put her attention on making the hot chocolate from scratch she began asking the strange man some questions. "So, Mr. Nara, how do you know my cousin?" At the thought of Eclipse having friends was slightly amuzing, she's always been cold and distance from others. Then again, that was after she's been with Noctis. Her neko tail curled up then waved out, her ears flicking from side to side.

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [4/5]

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

kiropterian1

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 am
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought about the answer. "Well, we new each other growing up. We were in the same squad and are best friends. Me, Night, Ad Noctis." He said smiling, remember the old days.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC

User Image

+-------------------+

Kisuke was boucing up and down as he waited for Sukai to make him his hot chocolate. Fang walked into the kitchen as well and leaped up to the counter and laid next to Kisuke. Kisuke petted his animal partner whom he loved. He then looked at Shika as he mentioned his mother and fathers names.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked to Kisuke and smiled. He walked up to him and spoke kindly. "Hey there Kisuke, who's this you got here?" He asked a he went to pet the animal.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
. : | [Reiojika Shinsetsu] | : .
: Current Song | Drifting Clouds of Solitude _]
: Genin | 250/250CP | 250/250SP___]
: AC/Ryo | 0/両0 _____]
: Taijutsu | Eiseijutsu _______]

Reiojika, after many hours of being lost, finally managed to make it to the mansion. However, his expression would wind up startling all manner of small animals on the way, being that of someone who was very highly ticked off at the moment. Before he could reach the gate to the mansion, however, two ANBU stepped out of the shadows. Very, very, very briefly taken aback by this, Reiojika asked "Why d'ja come out o' the shadows now? Ya' got business wit' me or somethin'?" in a rather snooty tone, now more annoyed than before.

"This is a Jonin-only area. No Genin allowed." seemingly snapped the smaller of the two ANBU, apparently a female.

"Tch." snipped Reiojika short-temperedly. "I s'ppose it'd then be alright if I just waited by the gate, then? I'd not be goin' inta the Jonin-only area, would I?" Although he asked this question, Reiojika waited for no answer before he propped himself up against the gate, waiting for Shikatsu, Sukai, and Eclipse's children to be done, though he did not actually know this was exactly what his was waiting for.

kiropterain1
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out