Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:06 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko

I'm sure you'll have a great time, no matter how many can make it. I'm definitely not having champagne at my wedding when I get married, unless it's pink champagne because that stuff looks cute. emotion_awesome I might buy a bottle for my dinner party on the weekend. emotion_kirakira
        I got my book for Christmas too, plus a few others, so I've been baking like crazy. I think so. Are yours a little gooey on the inside? Or are they meant to be completely crunchy?
        I'll have to look for a good recipe for one, unless you'd care to share one?
        I need to get one of those! I never really look in the Piper section, maybe I should start... I fell in love with Myer when I brought my first handbag from there when I was thirteen, ever since then it's always been my go to shop and the only one I'll shop at, unless it's a vintage clothing store, I love those.
        Oh, I know! It's like being hit with a bomb! I remember the first week we were handed with lists and lots of papers and it was just a shock. They said year 11 was to prepare you for year 12 and they were nothing alike.
        It would have been if I wasn't so tired. Our formal was the night before graduation and we had a treasure hunt, so we walked and walked around town looking for things on our lists and the next day we were stuffed.
        So you could imagine that I was almost falling to sleep on my date, but he thought it was cute and we've been together for nearly two years.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 am
        Bump-bump~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:08 am
        Bumpity~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 am
        Getting sleepy... emotion_zzz

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 am
        Shopping tomorrow, yay!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 am
        Bump-bumps~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:16 am
        Sleepy bump~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:22 am
I got a mini bottle of pink champagne from my Dad for graduation, its still in my fridge! sweatdrop But yes it should be fun even if only a few can come, the less people the more crazy we can get, and by crazy I mean cocktails and singstar. emotion_yatta
I'm still trying to prefect the cooking temp on my oven, some are too crunchy and others too gooey >o<. They are meant to be a bit gooey, or at least very soft in the middle with just an outside crunch. I can give you the recipe I have if you like, its from the Adriano Zumbo Macaron book I'll type it up for you in a min(must find le book whee ).
I didn't use to look in the Piper bit really, but then I saw this dress and it was instant love-and for only $80 ;D- so I started checking it out more and I really liked some of the summer patterns and dresses they had. I guess I got hooked on Myer when I was 15, I needed to find a nice dress for a wedding and so I got this lbd that I still love but don't really use anymore since its a bit worn out now. Vintage clothes are adorable, but I can't find any really good shops for it in my area so if I'm in a creative mood I usually just go op-shop hopping, totally fun~.
I agree, year 11 into year 12 is a total culture shock, year 11 was kinda laid back at least slightly but year 12 was just complete craziness! We had all that school work and then study camp and then for fun once a term we had dress up days, I mean one time I had to give a Lit Oral project in costume @~@.
Wow our formal was waaaay earlier than that. XD But a treasure hunt does sound fun, we just had dancing and a rather disturbing almost strip show from one guy when they started playing sexy and I know it >OGah that date seriously sounds like something out of a romantic movie, would be so cute~.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:05 am
        Off to bed now, will reply sometime tomorrow. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:01 am
Clasela
        Hungry for conversation... gonk

you and your avi are like the definition of cute ; u ;  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:55 pm
tanqela

Oh, you are too kind~ <3 I try to put myself into my avatar and if I had my way, I would totally wear that. ^o^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 pm
Clasela

Your avi looks really pretty owo  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:01 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Oh, you are too kind~ <3 I try to put myself into my avatar and if I had my way, I would totally wear that. ^o^

oh, same here! there are just so many cute items to try on, though. i want them all ; u; i want to wear them all irl too  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm
Kuro Neko Kyoko

Haha, sounds like my kind of night, except it's cocktails, facials and scary movies.
        I thought so, my last batch was too gooey and the one before was too hard. It's always trial and error when it comes to baking. If you don't mind, I'd love to give your recipes a go. My book hasn't got too many macaron recipes, but I'd love to try a different one.
        That's a bargain in my eyes! emotion_kirakira I'll really have to have a good look there next time I go, I'm in town. I brought my LBD from Myer too. But I've only worn it twice so it's still in good condition. Oh I love op-shopping too! That's where I find a lot of vintage clothes and bags. I found this really lovely shawl, that I wore to a dress up engagement party, at an op-shop. They say another’s trash is another’s treasure after all.
        Haha, that must have been fun, what were you dressed up as?
        Our school did things a little differently. Our 'formal' was basically a graduation dinner, so no dancing at all, which was a disappointment.
        I guess it could be seen as that. We've had a lot of quirky moments that would be classified as comedic.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:10 pm
Hotau

Thank you~ So does yours! How are you today? <3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash