Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:54 pm
"Ari, so help me if you run me into another bloody door-"
"I didn't see it! I was distracted... Eureka, Aaron! Here, try a cookie. They're normal, I promise. Nothing strange-"
"Aside from orange peel,"
"Yes, yes, aside from that. Bite me, Kat. I promise they are 100% vanilla cookies." By vanilla, she meant that they had no magical properties. But you couldn't declare that in public, could you?

The twins had come up to the others, Kat stopping more hesitantly and somehow managing to look at Aaron and Eureka, though she of course didn't see either of them. She wasn't about to use her twin's eyes after being misled into a door. Ari had shoved a plate of cookies out while speaking, and wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. Besides, she only handed out successful baking experiments.

((side note: ari is blue, kat is red, and anything that is neutral (or both) will be black. just fyi))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:34 pm
"I'm Molly Hain. Nice to meet you." she said with a small smile. She noticed the other people gathering around near him and figured he was very popular. She then heard his question and remembered how her father told her to focus on her classes only. "N-No thank you. I have too many classes that I need to focus on..." she said and took a step back a bit.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:35 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Exiting the shower room fully changed and with his backpack over his shoulder Alexander looked around a few times. "Wonder if they are in the club room yet" he muttered rubbing the side of his head as he walked across campus towards where the club room was at. He had taken a long shower and stayed in the locker rooms awhile after finishing as he had not wanted to deal with the people congratulating him. They were annoying and the fact that he was not using his magic to up his speed made him a sure fix for the olympics when they rolled around. "How annoying" he muttered as he walked.

It took him almost half and hour to get the the club area as he had stopped to grab a bite to eat and talk with a few of the girls that stopped him for his signature. They were cute so he went ahead with it and chatted with them for a bit. They were shallow girls only interested in him for his looks and his abilities not for who he was. "What a pain" he muttered getting to the door of the club room as he knocked on it a few times before opening it and walking inside. He hadn't bothered to look if anyone was in or not as he sauntered over to the couch and plopped down on it.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 pm
"Too many classes?" he tilted his head but smiled once again "Well then all the more reason to join our club. having to study and work all that time would definitely not be good for you int he long run" he gave his cane a simple twirl from under his arm to in his palm as he placed his free hand on his chest "Surely, you can reconsider a peek, it is still early for all classes to fully begin anyhow." he gave a gentleman's bow to her  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm
Xander turned his head and smiled"How are you today Alex?"he asked before turning back to his work he began mixing his chemicals."I think i've expanded the time on the temp serum"he said as he looked it over he smiled lightly before drinking it. after a few mins movement returned to his left arm"Well thats at least helpful he said  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:55 pm
"I-I'm not sure." Molly said and looked down shyly and conflicted. She wanted to make friends but her father's words nagged at her. "Well...m-maybe..." she said softly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:03 pm
He smiled "Excellent then right this way" he got behind her and shoved her off inthe direction tot he club room. "Eureka, could you be a dear and run ahead to set up tea for our guest? Thank you" He called out to his Secretary.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 pm
“No problem.” Was murmured, but weren’t those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again.

Alli𝔰on Isabel Lee

User Image

Allison eventually made her way to the club room, through one of of the back entrances of the building which was the less traffic route area for most students and she didn't mind walked a few extra steps. Walking into the room, seeing Alex on the couch and Xander at it on his work station playing with potions. She'd walk closer towards his wheel chair in attempts to push at the back of one of the wheels in a slight jerking manner, grinning towards him "What's the project for today?" she'd ask, always curious to what he was doing. She often got ideas from the others in the club for her own projects, so she liked to work with Xander from time to time depending on what he was working on though.

Rolling Girl
Once more, once more.
“I’ll also roll today,”
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 pm
Virgil quickly ran into the club room and chuckled as a booming sound echoed from the boy's bathroom down the hall. "Is it weird I like to blow up toilets?" Virgil asked to no one in particular and then shook his head. "Sooooo, what's up with you three?" Virgil asked and went around the room, looking for where his snack stash was. He made sure to move it every other week, just in case someone discovered it and ate all his junk food.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm
"Trying to regain control of my left arm for good"he said and smiled lightly"The temporary movement potion is still working i was able to extend time for awhile."he said moving around his arm a bit"So I just have to keep working on it. Who knows I might be able to walk again with in 2 years or so"he smiled more at this thought. he wrote down what he had added in exact amounts to keep tabs. his book was filled with failed attempts and successful ones"What are your plans for today?"he asked with a gentle smile  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 pm
Molly blushed as she was pushed by the club leader. "W-Wait! W-Where are you taking me?" she asked nervously as she looked around for help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:40 pm
"Somewhere fun." he simply replied as they walked down the hall passed people.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:56 pm
Not answering the questions shot towards him Alex instead waved his hand back and forth as his trying to blow the questions away. He wasn't tired persay but he was currently enjoying his spot on the couch a good deal. It was not to odd for him to not be very talkative right after finishing with track. It was nothing disrespectful just he was exhausted mentally by the usual bombardment of questions he got from people after he ran.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 pm
Molly gulped and got more nervous as he pushed her. "D-Don't you think I should just walk there?" she asked as she tried not to trip from his rushing.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm
"No need cuz we're already there" and just like that they were at a door with a sign on it labeled "Magic Club"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff