Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

And what a wallop the next one was! If Akane wasn't already seeing stars, he would be now, as the wooden staff descended upon his not so frail frame. "Perhaps this method is too much for you," Six questioned, allowing for her student to opt out of the oil exercise should he so choose.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

Azzurro Skyde

Azzurro Skyde rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 am
AandOE

User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh was on the ground again, steaming. This whole ordeal reminded him of the times in Suna, when Akane was training with San, Bast, and James. The training was ruthless, but worth it in all senses; the magnitude of the improvement was always exponential, and this training was nothing more than living up to it's reputation. Suoh could finally understand why there were statues of snakes in the caves back in the summoning lands. So many people had tried and failed. Suoh got up and rubbed his head and nodded "Ye-Yeah maybe...." Suoh said as he sat up and reached for the oil once more. "But then I wouldn't be what I want to if I quit now." A Legend... Suoh smiled and put the oil on once more and went quiet. Although the past attempts were failures, and maybe this one may be too, Suoh didn't care. He'd created a plan and would stick to it to the end, he could already see improvement as he felt tiny voices speak to him and his pupils were beginning to slim out, like a snakes.

Chakra Lvl :: [ 785 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 785 cP ] out of [ 785 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 520 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 520 sP ] out of [ 520 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses :: [[ 3 of 10 for Sennin Moodo: Snake Version ]]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Azzurro Skyde rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:42 pm
AandOE

|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh couldn't feel the tingle, that was a good sign at the least. Suoh sat entirely still, listening, sensing it, he moved his chakra around and into the atmosphere, and as he did so, made room for the natural chakra. Suoh's eye's under his eyelids, were changing and one eye before the other, some visual characteristics changed as Suohs shoulders grew the pattern of scales, it was the process beginning and Suoh, if he opened his eyes would see a difference. He could feel something around him, a soothing touch, one that was warm and heated; it was nature, it was beginning to communicate with him. Suoh listened to the drop of water and zoned everything out, the sound of the dripping vibrated into his mind.

Bonuses :: [[ 4 of 10 for Sennin Moodo: Snake Version ]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh's mind was clear and he could feel the change in his body and could sense the chakra around him that, beforehand, he was unaware of. The chakra was seeping into him, the had done it's magic, Suoh's determination had not failed him, he was doing it in fact, he was ready. Suoh opened his eyes and looked ahead, he felt something at his stomach, purple markings appeared over his eyes and in the center of his golden eyes were snake like pupils. Suoh looked down to his hands an saw his hands were scaly and his stitches had become more mike snake skin, and covered in snake scales. Suoh could feel the power of the chakra, and he could finally create the Sage Chakra, Suoh had done it. He had completed the Sennin Moodo. "I did it Six... haha... I did it! HaHA!" Suoh got up on his feet, a snake came out of his belly and curled around his gut, it's head landing on his shoulder after curling around him. "I can see heat... I can sense the chakra, I can use it..."

Bonuses :: [[ 5 of 10/2=5 for Sennin Moodo: Snake Version ]] COMPLETED

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Nodding in reply to Akane's statements, Six kept quiet to allow for easier meditation. Drip, drip, drop, drip, slowly went the old well. Even Six was starting to drift off until her pupil began to change. Slowly, she readied her staff next to his head, just to be sure. When his transformation slowed down enough that he was able to summon a snake to his side, she relented the safety precaution by tossing the staff & oil back into her golem pouch, retrieving instead a small scroll with the list of known Senjutsu techniques. (minus Juin Jutsu) "Here," Six congratulated him, "this scroll contains our collected thoughts on senjutsu, abilities, and more. We haven't added the Juin Jutsu yet due to some much needed testing. The Doctor can explain more if you'd rather retrieve a few individuals instead of waiting here for them to show up." Rocking back and forth on her heels, she flashed a rare smile at having accomplished another successful teaching session.

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh could feel the chakra and smiled, he stopped the Sage Mode and went back to his regular state and smirked wildly, hearing Six's voice he looked over to her with a large smile and put his grip onto the scroll. He opened it and looked over the jutsu's with marvelous zeal. "I can't thank you enough... You and the Doctor..." He looked to her and felt a feeling deep inside, he looked to her and saw the smile. Suoh for a second was at peace, but Akane was quick to stop it.

'Remember... this world in full of tricks and deception, no one is truly happy here. That is why we are in this world, to give them a new one.'

"Unnn..." Suoh released a small sound and put the scroll in his pocket then put on all of his clothes and his mask again. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head to Six. "I'll leave a clone here, so we can continue contact I want to learn more about Juin Jutsu and the Sennin Moodo. But, I have some duties I have to take care of... My time is limited from place to place, especially in this world." Suoh said putting his hands together and forming the tiger hand sign, summoning two Shadow Clones into existence. Suoh reached into his pocket and pulled out a unique small clockwork bird and handed it to the clone. The Clone smiled and took the bird, then wandered into the halls of the Hospital. The other clone disappeared and was off to Otogakure.

Suoh then smiled to Six once more and bowed to his sensei, he placed his hand on his chest, and then felt a solemn feeling in his gut. He didn't raise his head, Suoh hadn't said his name in the course he'd been here, but he also understood something, the reason they hadn't asked. They must know. "I am Sorry Six... for what happened. I hope you know I'm doing this for a cause greater than you any plot."

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1085 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 1085 cP ] out of [ 1085 cP ]
Bonuses ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

The young student's pressing matters finally came at hand, forcing him to clone up for his duties. "Mhm," Six acknowledged, listening to Akane's plans. When he bowed, though, such a grant of respect! It almost turned about on its own head when Akane broached the subject of leaving. "Everyone has their own place in the world, even you. Don't apologize for becoming a man. Your clone will be here for the rest of the session, yes? It'll only be on the rigors of sealing and they won't tax his chakra supply much, prior to the testing. If you yourself need to head on back to your new home, then so be it. The Doctor & I will be here for a while yet." Leaving two clones out at once would eventually become more tiring than one, as Six suggested towards her pupil. Turning to face the stairs leading back up to the room, she hesitated to allow for any decision he might consider.

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh smiled at the ground as he faced it and got up slowly as Six spoke. He nodded and looked to the door, his clone would stay and talk to the Doctor and keep him company with his studies, so he could help the both of them with Juin Jutsu, and maybe... very soon, bring back their first test subject. "I have business in my home, I have to prepare for the upcoming Exams... Plus Training other than Juin and Senjutsu." Suoh turned and the clone returned from the Halls and smiled to Six, he looked to the stairs to follow her and head up the stairs. Suoh turned for the door, then looked back to Six "Give me a couple weeks and I'll have some test subjects." Suoh smiled and turned then walked back to his own way out.
[exit]

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1085 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 1085 cP ] out of [ 1085 cP ]
Bonuses ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

"Understandable," Six replied, noting several occurrences mentally. "Good luck!" Up the stairs and through the door, Six held it open until the clone moved through enough to close it tightly. Needing space now for the writing of new Fuuin, Six swept her desk clear, the charred carcasses of depressingly burnt cookies now inhabiting the local trashcan. A light patter of soft walking was quickly followed by the lithe woman swooping over One's mangled hair, snatching a few sheathes of paper, an ink brush w/ well, and a few diagrams. Returning to her smaller desk, Six neatly sat out the bundle of goods for her pupil. "While there isn't much to writing out the seals themselves, it's the unknown factor of live test subjects' reactions that the Doctor is unsure of. If you'd like to practice the ink seals themselves, I have the study materials ready for you..."

((I shall assume that you would prefer to learn the Juin Jutsu via clone proxy?))

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James came to the hospital and stopped in the entrance, getting a feel for the place and Taking a look around.

"Ok Doc, here is the deal short and sweet, We tried to seal away a great demon beast in you, to give you power, stop it's rampage, and hide it away. We tried, and we failed, your DNA didn't line up or something else that we couldn't know, the seal was perfect and reinforced, but it still botched. Well me and the hospital fixed everything physical as a result, but buddy...you have been out for a entire year, and we have to do a ritual to fix your chakra pathways.

I know the technique, and I'm going to do the work, but I needed more healers that were capable of backing me up, and this is the place. I'm here, and Mam is around here somewhere, and San is in the village, So you will be fine, and it shouldn't even be uncomfortable. "  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Huh? I was out for a year? What?" said Doc as he stopped at the entrance with James. "I thought that I was just out for a couple of days, not a whole year. And what was that about a great demon beast? The last thing I remember is going down in to a hole in the ground and trying to get to San because he asked for me. I knew there was something powerful, but a demon!" Doc exclaimed. Doc took a few steps back, not sure of what was going on. "So what's going to happen to me?" Doc asked as he gave James a worried look.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Winterwolf78

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled a reassuring smile.

"I pay these gentlemen and ladies here to help me fire up a great healing ritual, It takes about an hour to set up, and then we get it all done and settled. You let me eat a donut and drink some orange juice, and then we go explore the city."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 am
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc looked at James with less of a worried look now. "Fine, lets go then." Doc said as he started walking forward. "You know, I don't think I've ever heard of this place before. Has it always been around but you just don't tell people or something?" Doc asked.

Winterwolf78

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded and walked up to the counter and summoned a nurse.

"Hi, I need a circle of enlightenment prepared, I will be head healer in the technique, and my friend here is the recipient."

James produced the thousand gold fee with a flick of his wrist and paid the woman.

"Please prepare it as soon as possible."

"We will start preparations immediately" She replied and the disappeared.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 am
DOC NARA

Doc stayed behind James slightly because he was kinda scared about what was going to happen. "Uh, so what do I do James?" Doc asked as he looked up to James. "And, what's this circle of enlightenment thing you asked for?" Doc didn't really like this place at all, he didn't seem to like this whole village. It gave off a really strange feel to him.

Winterwolf78

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers