Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaaaeu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 am
mikuhat99

Thank you smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 am
You shouldn't let what other people think and do effect you like that. It's easy to lose your self-confidence because of other people. But really, you just need to be yourself. Embrace your defects- everyone has them- and "wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." That'll help your confidence and make you feel more secure about yourself. And if you're worried about meeting people, people gravitate to others who are secure with themselves. Maybe that's why you've had troubles making friends in the past.
But ultimately, life isn't about waiting around for things to get better. You have to put in the work if you want the pay-off. And sometimes you get the short end of the stick, that's just what happens. But keep trying and eventually things will pan out. I hope that helps. emotion_bigheart  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 am
You shouldn't be bothered by the fact you haven't had your first kiss yet. Dating isn't all that important...  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:09 pm
Don't worry I've never kissed anyone other than my mom on the cheek. And I'm 24. Don't need a relationship either.  

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:10 am
well it is okay honey when i was in high school i never experience to have a serious relationships though have an admiration to the opposite sex that is only what i have and even in college i had never been in a relationship too, though it is awkward. Especially if you are not even prepare for it so don't do it.

There is always a chance that you might stumble upon some random college guy and fall in love hence you should always remember you should think twice or thrice in other words make sure he is the right guy for you. Though breaking up is really harsh in every relationship, its been always a step on how to become a stronger person in the future. Good luck with your adventure in LIFE!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff