View Results

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:16 pm
Okay, so when I was 22 I believe I started Abilify, a psych medication.
My life took like a , 180 turn. I started losing weight, I started college for GED and obtained it, I took better care of myself. Things went smoothly. I even got a job for a few months.

I'm gonna make this one my weight loss and GED.

I woke up at like, 4AM(0_e) and started a Denise Austin Hit The Spot: Core Complete DVD and did that for the hour THEN I started my day. I would shower, get dressed, makeup, eat breakfast and take the rest of my meds(one pill requires an empty stomach I'd do that after the bathroom break before exercising) and go to the bus to college.

My routine after school was kinda blah, I'd draw, play Gaia, hang out with my bff before she passed then my dad. It really depended on the day.

As far as the GED, I just kept going to classes. I had bought two books on GED and PRE-GED. And I went to various sites online, 4tests.com and aaamath.com is a couple of them. I studied and read whenever. Probably not enough, but I passed the first GED test I took, thankfully.

Anywho, nothing grand or whatnot. I suffer from Bipolar. I aim to start back to my healthy lifestyle next month--actually I'm doing small things now. Like cleaning up more often, showering twice daily, exercising, though my diet is kinda...meh due to lack of money. Next month I'll get food stamps again or my balance will refill. But I'm doing stuff to help me.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm
Bleach it Black

Thank you so much for sharing! And I agree, what we go through makes us who we are and we should never want to change those bad experiences.
        You are very strong and brave and I hope you accomplish everything that you set your mind toward~ emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:41 pm
Miku-Marmalade

I'm glad to hear you plan on getting your lifestyle back on track~ Food, especially healthy food, is incredibly expensive. I'm glad that you are doing stuff to benefit yourself and thank you for sharing your story, you are a strong person~ emotion_hug

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:42 pm
Clasela
Bleach it Black

Thank you so much for sharing! And I agree, what we go through makes us who we are and we should never want to change those bad experiences.
        You are very strong and brave and I hope you accomplish everything that you set your mind toward~ emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

You can bet that I will! I'm on a roll, and nothing can stop me!

snoozing muses

Shy Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:44 pm
Bleach it Black

Haha~ You go girl! It's a great feeling knowing that you are on the path to your dreams. ^o^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 pm
Clasela
Bleach it Black

Haha~ You go girl! It's a great feeling knowing that you are on the path to your dreams. ^o^

Indeed, I've never felt more refreshed than I do now. I know most people would that thought it was stupid of me to drop out of High School, but there was nothing for me there. I was alarmed at how much better I felt each morning in comparison to when I still went to school. I made me feel disappointed that anyone could make me feel that way, but it also made me feel determined to never let it happen again.

snoozing muses

Shy Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:03 pm
Bleach it Black

I know how you feel. I graduated though with all my strength and my bully got her just desserts. I was so relieved when it was all over.. the past two years have been a blessing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:31 pm
Clasela
Bleach it Black

I know how you feel. I graduated though with all my strength and my bully got her just desserts. I was so relieved when it was all over.. the past two years have been a blessing.

I'm glad add least someone got the karma they deserved.

snoozing muses

Shy Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm
Bleach it Black

Mhm. All of her friends deserted her because she even bitched about them. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:07 pm

okay, so basically, when i was in middle school i wrote a story about how i legitimately viewed the world. i was, and still am judgmental of others. i am a cynic. of course, the blonde who i introduce in this personal anecdote is still my best friend emotion_bigheart

so here it goes:

I remember a time when I was younger... when I used to sort toys by shape and color. I wish it were that simple now. I learned how to sort something i never should have. It was something I learned in school, but not from my teachers, From my peers, i learned to sort people. My friends would hear things from their parents. My friends would tell me what they heard. I came to believe that those who weighed more than me were fat. I avoided them. I was told that those much thinner than myself were scrawny. I turned away from them. I heard at people who didn't get my grades were stupid. I mocked them. Those who were tall were freaks. Blondes were dumb. People who fell were clumsy. People in wheelchairs were cripple. I turned em all away without a second thought.

Eventually, the day came when somebody talked about people who made my grades. They were nerds. Suddenly, I was turned away. I tried to talk to my old friends, but they wouldn't have me. I was utterly alone with my stigmas. By the time I was old enough for middle school, I was ready to leave.

Upon arriving into the halls of John Hopkins Middle, I was slightly horrified. There were people so different from myself that I didn't know what to think. I shuffled through my first few classes with my eyes on my shoes. They would sometimes wander to another pair near to mine, but would quickly look away. Even everybody's footwear pointed out how different we all were. I hated it.

It wasn't until lunch that I realized how this school could function. I noticed the older teens all sitting in seemingly mish-mashed groups. Tables were full of kids, each one more unique in shape and color than anything already existing in nature. As I was observing the older students, I failed to notice somebody standing behind me.

"Hi," a small voice piped up. I turned around to see a girl in a pink shirt. She was not only tall, but also blonde. She had acne. I fought back the instinctual sneer. "Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked sheepishly, her eyes on mine.

"Um..." I floundered for a moment, She was different, but I was desperate. "Sure," I grumbled. She sat down, opening her lunch box. She began to ask all about my life, my elementary school. and how I came to John Hopkins, She wasn't stupid at all, despite her hair.

Before I knew it, this girl and I were laughing amidst all of our awkward peers. Our giggles seemed to break through the icy still that had settled over the sixth grade class. More people came to sit with us, our table slowly beginning to resemble the tables of the eighth graders. Nobody was sure at what point it happened, but by the time lunch was out each of us had a table full of friends.

hoenest

Darling

snoozing muses

Shy Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:39 am
Clasela
Bleach it Black

Mhm. All of her friends deserted her because she even bitched about them. 3nodding

Still, it's a shame that it had to end up that way.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am
Bleach it Black

It is, I felt sorry for her.

Clasela
Crew

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:24 am
I love the idea of this thread...
The stories are all very interesting.
I do hope to read more stories...
I would share a story but I don't think any of my stories are motivational type stories so yea... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 am
What should I post here? I've spilled just about everything on my journal thread...unless I summarize?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

snoozing muses

Shy Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:17 pm
Clasela
Bleach it Black

It is, I felt sorry for her.

I hope she someday realizes how far a little kindness can take her.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff