Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::||The Lost Tribe||::.. -OPEN-[Accepting-Need Scientists] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YES
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 am
User Image

"єνєяуσиє иєє∂ѕ тσ ѕρєαк, ι ωιℓℓ тαкє му тιмє ∂σιиg ѕσ."

"This is not the most safe form of first interaction with a native peoples..." Eric, who had run after the rest of the scientists, who had run after Jackie primarily (Because she couldn't resist a footage feast) had finally gotten over the initial fright. Now there was a knife, and multiple arms? "He has more than one set of hands."

He, like the rest of the group, seemed frozen in place. "I can not imagine this going very well..."

---

Corylassa lifted her head from where she had been resting it against the outside wall of her home, her left hand shifted to hold the staff lying across her knees so that it would not fall from her legs while she moved into an upright seated position. The old woman to her right, the Tribe's Shaman, who had been in a similar reclined position before, opened her eyes to stare curiously at the younger woman.

'There is something.' Coryl's mind translated, already reaching out. Who of the tribesmen were about? There was Morquka, who she had seen go out. He lived farther from the tribe than she did, but not so far as that. She would not broach his mind, he seemed to dislike it with an intense sort of feeling. The rest of the tribe was near home, so who could she ask? 'Pozlaceny' She finally decided, mind calling out toward the girl she knew would not dislike an intrusion so much as revel in having attention on her. 'Pozlaceny there is an off taste to the village mind, what is happening?'

"ι really ѕнoυld тнιnĸ вeғore ι ѕpeaĸ."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:19 am
[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImageAs always, his mask startled her. Even after all these years she had not been able to get comfortable with Agate's face-covering. It was not because the mask itself was frightful, though she supposed to some it could be. [Admittedly the first time she saw him wear it they were both still young, she screamed and hid behind one of the others.] Since she had always wondered why he would not show his scar, wouldn't one be proud of one they got in battle or the hunt?Though Pozlaceny had never seen it first hand, so she kept the inquiries to herself. "We must find Teller and go to the ocean's side. Something is wrong there."
No sooner had the words left her mouth then she felt the familiar brush of Corylassa's mind on hers. I cannot be fully certain. The forest is afraid. The grass tells me there are Pale Ones here and they have been here in the past. Before you or I was ever even a thought in our mothers minds. They brought destruction and death. I am taking Agate and, if I can find him swiftly, Teller to go see.

User Image

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 am
User Image..::i am not here to hurt you:..

Demetri found himself frozen as the transformation took place before his eyes. It was unlike anything he had ever dreamed of! A voice of reason reached him, and he slowly turned his head, unable to tear his gaze from the great beast before him, and whispered, "Is this a situation where we hold our ground, or bow our heads a retreat? because, no way in hell am I trying to talk to him until he turns back into a humanoid."

..::i just need a vile of your blood:..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am
Matsu had just finished wiping the lenses of her glasses after finishing her setup of devices when what had happened frightened Jackie. She turned and went to follow but grabbed something to bring with before following after the other scientists. She watched from far away as the 'jaguar' turned into a human... Which was odd... Then turned into a multi-armed creature... She was highl startled at the appearance of the creature... What kind of 'thing' could do a thing like that? Maybe that is why the group was there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fiery red head had been on the ocean feeling the sea breeze when the unknowns approached the island. She had followed their large boat to the shore and watched as Morquka ran past the Unknowns and towards the beach following a boar. The people seemed to chase after him. This did not look to good. She followed along the water and watched as Morquka took a defensive stance. She bobbed near the shore. "Morquka... If you jump into the water you won't have to shed their blood... Yet." She said quietly, knowing he would hear her. Artentin was ready to move the water if need arose.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image

Corylassa stood as Pozlaceny spoke in her mind, transferring the words as fast as she could to the woman beside her. Her thoughts shifted back to her original search for an answer, and the mind she had decided to ignore.

'Morquka is in the middle of it. And now Artentin.' She touched the minds she recognized only for a moment, no transfer of thought but a tinge of notice, and broadened the search into unknown minds. There were four in the area. 'Four of the strangers close. Go swiftly, for Morquka seems flighty and we must not turn to violence prematurely. I come as fast as my feet will bring me.' With a withering look at the seated Shaman, Corylassa took off running from her hut into the trees, her staff shaking in the grasp of her left hand. Pale ones... She thought to herself. With a danger from the past? I shall have to see it in the present before I make my judgements...

---

Eric, likewise to Demetri, could not tear his gaze from the tribal man before them. "I think we should probably retreat. Slowly. With a lot of apologizing..." His voice was breathy, afraid. "I don't think I'd take too kindly to strange people randomly showing up on my beach and chasing me down the sands. That was a big mistake to make..."

Tired of being frozen in fear, Eric raised both of his hands slowly, showing them to be empty (He'd dropped his journal at the start of the chase) and took a half-step backward. "Then again, he might not understand any apologies we try and make. There are quite a few language barriers to break down in this sort of situation on the telly."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:10 pm
Morquka saw that these pale ones weren't leaving. So he decided to take this threat a little more seriously, and he began to change again, but he didn't return to human. Instead he began to change further toward some kind of primate. His hulking form continued to grow larger and larger, much of his body lengthening; including his limbs, all ten fingers, and all ten toes. His feet changed into a hand like feet, much like the feet of a monkey. There was a popping and cracking sound as a tail grew. His canine teeth grew larger and longer, and his face began to push outward as his jaw and skull widened to make a larger mouth. More sockets formed in his gums and more canine teeth, or fangs, grew. His bone armor expanded as the muscles beneath them expanded and grew much more powerful. the armor around the tip of the tail grew outward and shaped itself into a mass of solid bone. A club.

He stood there now on all fours, crouching like a big cat on the prowl, despite the very primal appearance. Morquka slowly strode forth supporting his upper body weight on the knuckles of his hands, and bared his teeth in a yawn. Among some primates this was a threat display. and with that maw filled with fangs, it was definitely a threat display in this case. He slammed his tail club against the sandy ground in irritation and screamed again. this time the sound was far more primal, but without a doubt it had a very human feel to it.

Jackie record all of this, and but held her ground. She'd filmed gorillas before and knew that with them the smartest thing to do was to hold her ground, but this was not a gorilla, and this was definitely not the place to hold her ground. She slowly started to back up. "Guys, This would be a good time to retreat..."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 pm
Maverick thought he saw something moving in the water too. He listened to the others and agreed now would be a good time to run. But his legs wouldn't move, he was to amazed, and frightened, by what was going on in front of him to turn and run back to camp. He began to wonder what the others of this lost tribe were like, and perhaps there was a reason they were considered to be lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 pm
User Image..::i am not here to hurt you:..

"No one run, back away slowly." Demetri told them in a low voice. A flash of red caught his attention for a moment in the water behind Morquka, but his brain could not take that into consideration just yet. He likewise lifted his hands to his waist height and showed his palms empty. The male began to retreat backward, one foot behind the other.

..::i just need a vile of your blood:..

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Agate just stood there watching as a few leaves flew about. He lifted his head and watched the clouds move. "Hmmm, Where is he? And whats wrong?" He ask returning he glaze to Pozlaceny. He adjusted one of the feather on his neckless. "Why wait for Teller? He'll only slow us down." He added gripping his spear tightly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 pm
[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImageWe'll be behind you, Corylassa. Try to stay out of view.
Poz tilted her head at Agate, listening to the leaves as they whispered in the trees. "Yes. You are right. We need to go. NOW." She took off at a sprint, her bare feet making no sound on the soft dirt. As she entered the jungle the air changed to a darker, heavier atmosphere. It was noticeably cooler there, in the jungle, but she kept running, used to the difference. "Stay in the back ground. Do not let them see you. Only interfere if they attack first." She kept her thoughts bright, happy from that point, trained to do so. As Pozlaceny drew closer to the disturbance, she passed through the far side of the scientists camp. Her quick eyes took in everything she could as she speed past. The female stopped short behind a fallen tree, the humans in clear view, though she would be unseen.

User Image

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

Corylassa stopped running when she hit silt ground, knowing that the change in texture of the dirt meant she was leaving jungle land. Her breathing was not too heavy, though she was not fated to the life of a warrior she did not object to physical as well as mental activity. She moved up the pass more slowly than Pozlaceny, she had to be much more careful about the sounds of her feet, and so she arrived near the fallen tree just as the other woman came to a stop. She ducked down behind a tropical plant covered in thick leaves, focusing more on thought than sight.

'Artentin' She called out softly with her mind. 'We are here. Poz and Agate and I.' It was merely a call to attention, The trees were not Artentin's prefered territory, Coryl could not assume she knew of who was about. Everyone would need to be on the same page.

Her thoughts turned to Pale Ones, and the situation they were in.

There is very little that seems dangerous of these people. I see no weapons.

---

Eric took another two steps backward, following the same strategy Demetri had. His steps were a bit more shaky than the other man's. "So sorry to have bothered you, we will leave you alone. Post haste." He trailed along with the other scientists, all of them trying to keep calm about the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:05 pm
Attention:
Tribe does not speak English.
But I think is fair to have Corylassa be able to still mentally understand them.
Also-
A couple[several?] Tribesfolk can learn English, a few quickly.]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:05 pm
Agate followed swiftly behind, being mindful of all the tracks in the dirt. As he drew closer to the scientist camp he slowed his pace, taking in what they had brought. He noticed them in the background. Dashing to the tree line Agate carefully placed his spear on the ground and removed his mask. It was on those rare occasions he removed his mask and this seems to be on of them. His hair fell to his back. It had grown longer then he had anticipated. "Be careful." He said as Cory arrived. He moved between the trees edging closer to clear his view.

(This be his Face)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
Artentin's head snapped upwards towards the foresty area where the three were supposedly hidden. 'I hear you Corylassa. Morquka is not responding to my help.' She replied to the Shaman in training. She got closer to the edge of sand trying not to emerge from the water, as she didn't want to show herself. "Morquka, please calm. We do not need violence yet. Please calm and come to the water with me." She said quietly as she floated near the bottom of a sand dune... She was trying to reason with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Matsu backed away slowly at the newest formation. It was slow but still backing away. She lowered her eyes and saw something red in the water. She lowered her head slightly as she backed away. "There is one in the water..." She said quietly. If that made any difference.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:07 pm
Morquka heard Artentin's words. However he did not join her in the water. He instead changed back to his human form and still he loomed over the pale outsiders. "Pozlaceny, I know you're here. I could smell you as you approached. My hunt was successful. The boar will taste good once properly prepared. As for these...beings...I was trying to scare them. I had no intention of harming them."

Jackie was still recording everything with her camera. "There's definitely a language barrier to overcome. Wonder what he's saying?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff