Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~*Roommate Wanted*~[1x1x1x1-Full&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  Yes.
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:59 pm
Elizabeth nodded at each of their names as the other female picked the pink key. That was perfectly fine by her. As Teal was a prettier color in Elizabeth's book than pink. It was too girly, even if she looked like a girl. Girly girls were the ones normally picked on or picked up. Since she planned to no longer be other, Teal was perfect.

"Well then, nice to meet you all. Thank you kindly for opening the door, Mr. Marth." The girl said casually. It was the way she was raised. It was either Mr. or sir. With females it was Ms or ma'am. The dirty blond walked into the house with her single large bag and was prepared for the sight though her reaction was much the same as the other female's, she was perfectly fine with leaving the smile on her face... But thoughts of how a better set of furniture maybe. She shut that part of her up until she could get to her room which was up the second floor and to the right. It was a lovely shade of lavender.

She looked back at the males. She wondered which one she would have to be more wary of.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

Entering his home last, Demetri set the suitcase of the hardwood floor in the foyer and called out, "Tower is mine. Don't even go up the staircase." He ran his fingers through his shaggy hair once before turning away and leaving the three to their own devices. They could pick their ow rooms and settle in themselves. He figured they decorate the rooms when they got a chance since each room was bare save a queen sized bed, small dresser, and a bedside lamp.
The kitchen was bright and white, crisp black appliances shining like new. It was clear to see that Deme was a clean freak. He opened the dual-doored fridge and pulled out a carton of orange juice. Chugging right from the spout, the male wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and put it back. He peered into the freezer and fridge for a few minutes before deciding nothing tickled his fancy and shut the doors.

Make me bleed.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:23 pm
Elizabeth went up the stairs to the second floor and soon opened the door to the room she had claimed. The light lavender walls were precious and the bed was just fine. She would have to go shopping later to help redecorate this bland room otherwise. It was that or she'd make something to decorate with. She placed her bag on the bed to start unpacking. As she placed what little possessions she had.

She put the bag on the floor and grabbed her wallet because she figured she would invite some of the others to go shopping if they wanted when she realized she didn't have her key... She left the room and went to the kitchen where she had last seen Demetri go.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 pm
Marth closed the door behind him as he entered the house, pleased that he wasn't living with a slob. He knew that he would have to help keep the beautiful house clean since he was going to live there too, but he didn't mind at all. He was used to having a clean house, but even so, he wouldn't judge by how dirty something was, or how shabby something looked for it wasn't in his nature. He didn't want to be like one of his parents, for they talk down about filthy people who had bad hygiene, and they wouldn't bother wanting to know why they were.

Marth walked up the stairs, cases in hand and his back pack on back. He was down right thrilled about being able to have full control of how his room looked, tired of being dictated about how it should look or what could be placed upon the walls. He was thinking about what to put up, and what wall paper he should put up or what he should paint the room. He was thinking of putting up posters of his favorite characters, though there wouldn't be much as he had little time for fun or relaxation.

Marth was very determined to make this living arranement work because he didn't want to live as a homeless person, nor did he want to live with his parents and do their line of business.

Marth finally entered his room and placed his bags on the bed and opened them up. He pulled out a picture of his best friend and himself, smiling at it. He carefully placed it on the table and began to unpack the rest of his belongings.

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

Demetri figured that it wasn't necessary for him to trek upstairs and stake claim over his room, seeing as he had lived there for over two years and his room was complete opposite of the house. It had dark red walls, splatters of black paint crisscrossing them. Should it be dark enough one would be able to see glow-in-the-dark human forms, hand prints, and words in random succession. Clothes were strewn across the floor, the bed, the desk.
Hearing footsteps on the landing, then the soft padding of female steps, Demetri looked up from the newspaper he had been scanning and saw Elizabeth. "Hey Lyza. Hows it shakin'?"

Make me bleed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:05 am
((I'm not sure if he is in his room >.<))

Elizabeth found him sitting in a chair. When he looked up and called her 'Lyza'... Lyza? What kind of nickname is Lyza? I can see Beth, Liz and even Eliza but Lyza?" She thought incredulously... She rolled her eyes slightly as she approached. "I didn't receive a key for the house..." She said quietly to the silver haired male. His tattoos gave her a weird sense of not being secure but she couldn't return now could she?

She waited a moment thinking about the shopping trip. Maybe she would ask Valerie? Well that girl seemed out on her own sometimes... But maybe if she could convince her to go and possibly Marth. She didn't think the two were going to have packed much furniture. They probably could use a trip to some stores.

((Sorry, She seems mean but there is a reason for it... If you've seen Ookami-san she's kind of like Ryouko))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 am
You know that fine line everyone talks about?

Valerie picked up the remainder of her bags. "Damn, just about to call it, but I suppose not." She Valerie referred to the tower as she looked around the house, which was rather tidy. Was it surprising? Not really. It had to be if new people were coming. Well it should have been. She's been house hunting before and some of her results left much to be desired.

Valerie had taken her bags and continued up the stairs to the second floor, where she claimed the room located at the very end of the hall as her brand new sanctuary. Nice and secluded from everything else. Though the tower was preferred, the room she staked her claim on was not a bad consolation prize. Valerie smiled brightly as she noted her room, a beautiful shade of champagne. She had noted a queen sized bed set in a corner opposing the two windows on the opposing wall. It was simple, but at the same time a welcoming comfort that she found herself enjoying. It was a foreign feeling that made her feel warm.

The female sighed softly as she approached the bed, ultimately plopping down on it and staring at the ceiling. "This place is absolutely amazing." She spouted as her ocean eyes went from the ceiling to her three bags lying on the carpet. Moved her position to sitting upwards and hopped off of the bed that she was reluctant to leave. If there was any time to unpack, it should probably have been that moment. She knew full well that she wouldn't want to do it later that day, or any other day since she thought about it. It would probably do her some good to figure out what she needed to shop for once the opportunity was to present itself.

Valerie walked across the carpet with her feet adorned in ankle socks, noting that she had taken off her boots before entering her room out of sheer force of ingrained habit. A soft sigh escaped her as she bent down to her larger duffel bag of the two that she had. The female had knelt down as she pulled out an iPod speaker that was charged by batteries. It wasn't significantly loud, but it was loud enough to fill her room with music. Her hand steadily placed the iPod into the speaker as it began to play, filling every crevice of her room with the savory tunes.

Since she had her background music in check, the female opened up her unreasonably large suitcase. Given, unpacking everything was probably not going to happen seeing as how she could only see a bed fit for a queen, a dresser made of redwood, and a switched off lamp sitting atop it. She needed a bit of new furniture. The female pulled out her valuable possessions, which included a necklace given to her by her grandparents, one envelope that held the money that she made from her job, and a separate two envelopes that held the money that her mother continually sent her, some in which her pride kept her from using. Just looking at the token frustrated her. She placed it into the top drawer as well as her other valuables. She yanked out a few articles of clothing and placed them into the other drawers, organizing everything carefully.

Once she was done with what she could complete, she viewed the rest of her room from her standing, a small smile forming on her lips as she planned on where everything was to go. She did have to ask Demetri if it was okay to hack into the walls with nails though. And paint. She definitely had to ask for that.

Valerie spun her frame around to the closed white door as she placed her hand on the glass knob, turning it so she could exit. She toured downstairs to ask, But Elizabeth had beat her to him. She supposed she could ask when their conversation was over. It was then that she placed herself at the edge of the staircase as if waiting in line.

(OOC: Sorry about my late post!

Edited ^.^)

Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 am
ReaperInBlack

I realized yesterday that I hadn't mapped out the house for you all, so I put [under the rules post] a description of the house.
All bedrooms are on the 2nd floor.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:51 am
MommiiDearest

It's all good. I edited the post. ^.^ Thank you for the map!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am
Bite me. Bite me.

[He is in the kitchen :3]

He arched an eyebrow and stood, purposely walking next to her and invading her space while he reached for the key in his pocket. Pulling out the three he found there, he slipped the two silver tagged ones back into his pocket and handed Elizabeth the teal key. "Anything else I can do for....you?" Diliberatly looking her over in a slow eye movement.

Make me bleed.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 am
((Otay thank you :3))

Elizabeth shivered slightly as he entered her personal bubble. She was quite ready to swing a fist at his head but resisted the urge and thankfully received the key. She watched his eyes look down her and back up before taking a step backwards to put more space between them.

"I was planning to go shopping for a few things. You are welcome to join me." She said turning on her heels to start back towards her room. She was slipping the key onto the key chain he had clipped her her belt, and noticed Valerie. She gave a friendly smile as she started back towards the room she was to stay in. "You are welcome to come as well Valerie!" She said before looking back at Demetri... She was going to have to worry about him it seemed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:11 pm

As she watched Elizabeth make her way up the stairs, she stood. She did what she could to block out their conversation, so she didn't quite know the details of her agreement to travel with them, though she came to the assumption that wherever it was that they were going, it probably involved shopping, which was something she needed to do. Valerie sighed as she made a swift turn around the corner. Her attention shifted toward Demetri as she began to speak. "I just wanted to know if it would be alright if I nailed into the walls and did a little painting." Valerie asked as she peered up at Demetri, awaiting an answer.

Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:41 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

"Yeah, I'll go with you guys, why not?" Demetri laughed a bit at her discomfort as Elizabeth retreated up that stairs. He listened to Valerie's inquiry and actually thought about it for a moment. "I suppose as long as you guys fill the holes and paint it back to what it was when ya move out, you can do what you like. If you choose to change the furniture we can put it in the basement, there is actually some stuff down there already under plastic covers. It was here when I moved in so I'm not sure what it is. An artist couple lived here before me."

Make me bleed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Valerie went into the fridge just beyond the other and pulled out an apple, still listening to the conversation at hand. raised an eyebrow at the mention of the basement. "There's a basement?" She said as she shut the door. The female had a slight look of disbelief. Three floors, a tower, a treehouse, and now a basement? This place continually got bigger and bigger. She went to the sink and rinsed the fruit off, contemplating as to whether or not she would take a look. She was rather curious on what else she could possibly find down there. The female did a swift turn to face the clock, taking note that she still had quite a bit of time before she had to take off to work, which was even farther than it usually was considering the fact that she moved.

Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 pm
Elizabeth smiled warily as both agreed to go. She was glad they were all kind of small. When he was stating there were things below, she had not been paying attention as she went to ask if Marth would also like to go. She might need to ask her father for a bigger vehicle to borrow for a while. That should have been fine. She continued down the hall and approached the only other room and knocked.

"I was wondering if you would like to go shopping. Demetri and Valerie said they would go." She said through the door as she heard a noise. She wasn't sure but she was already texting her father and asking if she could borrow his large vehicle.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff