flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:26 am
La Belle Gigi
Yeah, we're related... but love is love.

What the fu... neutral

Anyhow..

Met my hubby-to-be junior year of high school, in marching band. c:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:41 am
flauterfli
La Belle Gigi
What the fu...

I ask myself that sometimes.

Marching band? 4laugh that's so cute. What colors were your uniforms?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

ambypanda

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 am
In 2005 my great aunt wanted to hook me up with her neighbor because he had had a bad break up a year before and still wasn't over the girl. He also happened to be the grandson of my great aunt's best friend. We met and hung out a few times with some of his friends, but he was the king of mixed signals.
We lived about 45 minutes apart so I only saw him on weekends when I'd stay with my g-aunt. We mostly communicated via email. When he'd message me he'd tell me how pretty I was and how he was nervous about making a move, but when we were together it was just awkward. There were only two times we hung out that were semi-nice. The first time I stayed really late and his best friend was spending the night. His best friend fell asleep on his bedroom floor and I was sitting on his bed. He came and lay down with me and put his arm around me and we kissed laying there. It was awesome...until, without a word, he randomly got up and went to lay on the couch, leaving me laying there thinking wtf.
The second time we were at his grandma's house alone because everyone else was at the hospital (his younger brother had put his fist through a window and tore tons of tendons and stuff). We were sitting on the couch talking and flirting and I think it was the most comfortable because we were finally alone. He pulled me into his lap and went to grab my boob...and his grandma walked in the front door and almost caught us.
The last time I saw him was Halloween that year, and then we just parted ways.
I started dating Ricky, my oldest daughter's father. He started dating his best friend's sister. Me and Ricky broke up because he tried to use his daughter to get sympathy and drugs, I met Paul, had two more kids. Paul and I broke up around the same time he broke up with his bff's sister. I saw that he was single again on fb. We started talking again.
It's been over a year now and we have become best friends...with benefits. He recently told me he was in love with me, but we still aren't dating because he's having a hard time getting a job, and knowing my history he wants to be the first guy to do right by me. I know he's not going to find someone else, and he knows I'm not going to find anyone else, either. So why rush? We are in love, and even though we still only get to see each other some weekends, he gives me the best times of my life heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:58 am
La Belle Gigi
flauterfli
La Belle Gigi
What the fu...

Ah, I probably got the wrong impression. Sorry c:

Red and grey (well, black, but the school colour is grey)

Brian was le drum major our senior year :3

And we were really very horrible at marching.
I mean, embarrassingly bad.
(Brian was great, I tripped a lot, but overall the band was just bad.)

User Image

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 am
flauterfli
La Belle Gigi
flauterfli
La Belle Gigi
What the fu...

Ah, I probably got the wrong impression. Sorry c:

Red and grey (well, black, but the school colour is grey)

Brian was le drum major our senior year :3

And we were really very horrible at marching.
I mean, embarrassingly bad.
(Brian was great, I tripped a lot, but overall the band was just bad.)

User Image

No, I'm pretty sure that what I think you were thinking was on the right track...

The uniforms look good. And does anyone ever get it right from the start? That's what practice is for, ain't it? Aside from marching, how was the playing?  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:22 am
We went to the same high school; he transferred in my Sophomore year. We ended up hanging around the same group of people and decided to talk to one another.  

Porcelain Memories

Doting Muse

17,850 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:49 am
Primary (elementary) school, so like... 6 years ago I guess.. Wow..

We're not together, but we both like each other cat_wink

yum_bacon

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:11 am
In an online game. We were of the same guild.

He lives in US, I'm currently based in Australia. Yup, it's a LDR.

But he's going to be visiting me at my home country on this coming July! Can't wait! >w<  

Swifty-chan

Blessed Explorer

2,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

slim jim shady

Bear

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:43 am
Well, we met when I was in 7th grade and he was a freshman in high school. We didn't start talking until I was a freshman and dating came this summer (I'm a sophmore-going-on-junior now).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:56 am
I met my crush in my Digital Media classroom. smile he's nice and a good classmate who has interesting things to say. heart  

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 am
My boy and I met on xbox :3
We started talking in late December (I got an xbox for christmas) after a mutual friend introduced us. But our relationship flourished on January 14th 2013.
He lives in Pennsylvania, while I live in Canada, so we haven't really "met" yet :$ But should everything go well, I might go see him next summer!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Met my guy at my high schools rival football game. My friend needed someone to go with and I said I could go. There we met up with her used to be ex and my now boyfriend, it was super cold that night and we all bundled up close and messed around. It was a cute meeting to me, we still talk about that game even today. He keeps saying his school is better, but I know next year my school is going to crush his in football. c;

B u n n e h s a u r -x

IRL Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100

Pester_Lester

Gracious Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 pm
I met my boyfriend in middle school. In my first year of highschool he asked me to go out with him. I was baffled and surprised. but i accepted and to this day i dont regret it. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:30 am
It's gonna be a long story mrgreen

Like many others, I met my guy on Gaia, in a guild, around 2009. We were kinda role playing in that guild and before I knew it we were PM'ing and he was asking me to show one certain picture of myself( one of my friends in that guild mentioned that she made a picture of me laughing...in my opinion a very ugly one from a very bad angle gonk ) .So, after a long time I gave up and showed it to him..and he still kept talking to me. We moved our conversations to MSN. I found out that he is older than me...like 7 years and that he did not want a girl as young as me (I believe I was 15 at the time XD ), but we still kept talking and he started saying sweet things to me, making me blush and stuff. We started making cute videos to each other, just saying ''Hi''. While we were talking he kept telling me that I'd be his future gf, since I was so young,but he'd wait for me. But guess what, he couldn't wait and asked me to be his girlfriend in the beginning of 2010.
By this time we still hadn't met, we lived over a 100km apart. We planned to meet in summer, but on a spur of the moment he asked if I'd want to meet him at his place on an upcoming weekend. I asked my mom if I could...I still can't believe that she said ''yes'' . The first time we met was on 14th of May 2010. It was one of the most awkward moments in my life rofl When I came off the train and walked towards him..I was too scared to even look at him, I just hugged him. After what we walked to his place, holding hands but being quite silently.
He was my first everything, too bad my first kiss wasn't as romantic as I'd hoped for LOL
Anyways, we've been together ever since. Btw, since of this June , we live together.And since we can't afford a place of our own at the moment, we live with my amazing parents. heart

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 am
My boyfriend and I actually went to the same school and a few classes together. Although, during those times I was taking and we didnt take. We actually didnt start talking until my ex and i broke up. He actually hit me up on Facebook and we would talk alot on there. Now in school, we had our share of funny moments. Like once he kept telling me will take my slipknot sweater which he did and didnt give it back until the end of the day i think. Another was when he was trying to get my number. He sat down next to me and started to ask if he can get my number. And that he wont leave until he gets my number. I think the only shocking thing to this day that it still surprises me is that he is 3 yrs younger than i am. But the thing with him is that you dont see that part because he acts like an adult. Its crazy. He has changes my life so much and has had a big impact in my life... and i can admit this much, i actually had a crush on him. I honestly thought he was extremely cute and i would always him from the distance. To this day, i dont regret anything that led me to be with him <3  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff