Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fifth Year Classes
Art III~ Open- First Lesson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:50 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Gypsy Lovette - Ravenclaw
Corabell Kiremono - Hufflepuff]

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Fifth Years. She had been thoroughly impressed and grateful for her last set and was eagerly awaiting the new. This was also they're OWL year, so she was a bit nervous but had faith they would do fine. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art III, my name is Professor Ellis and I will be instructing you this year. To start the class I'd like to start the year off a bit tame, we'll be learning about the color wheel today." She walked over to her chalkboard where a perfectly drawn circle with various colors were drawn onto it. "A Color Wheel or color circle is an abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle that shows relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors,etc. In a paint or subtractive color wheel, the "center of gravity" is usually (but not always) black, representing all colors of light being absorbed; in a color circle, on the other hand, the center is white or gray, indicating a mixture of different wavelengths of light (all wavelengths, or two complementary colors, for example).
The arrangement of colors around the color circle is often considered to be in correspondence with the wavelengths of light, as opposed to hues, in accord with the original color circle of Isaac Newton. Modern color circles include the purples, however, between red and violet. The typical artists' paint or pigment color wheel includes the blue, red, and yellow primary colors. The corresponding secondary colors are green, orange, and violet or purple. The tertiary colors are red–orange, red–violet, yellow–orange, yellow–green, blue–violet and blue–green.
There is no straight-line relationship between colors mixed in pigment, which vary from medium to medium. As such, a painter's color wheel is indicative rather than predictive, being used to compare existing colors rather than calculate exact colors of mixtures. Because of differences relating to the medium, different color wheels can be created according to the type of paint or other medium used, and many artists make their own individual color wheels. These often contain only blocks of color rather than the gradation between tones that is characteristic of the color circle.
For today I'd like you to create a personal color wheel using the primary colors of Blue, Red, Yellow, and White. Create the color combinations to reflect you and what you like to reflect in your art."
Tanna grinned out over the class. She hoped she hadn't scared them.
Cara MiaKitty

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: New Year, new hopes] [OOC: Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable in Art Class with Prof. Ellis, Corabell
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Color wheels? Seriously... eh, whatever. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy entered the art classroom with her usual flourish, shooting Professor Ellis a wide, excited grin. She loved being back in this class... mostly because this class was about as close as she got to actually getting to work while she was at school. She had the dorms, of course, but she was always worried about making a mess. Besides, her creative process was totally impeded by the general feel of the dormitories. She was pretty sure she'd do better this year, of course, what with knowing where the Room of Requirement was, but still. It was nice to have a class where she got to do her favorite thing to do. She half-assed her note-taking for the class, not really needing to take notes at all but feeling like it would be rude not to, and then began to contemplate her assignment. Color wheels were old hat, really. She did them all the time to try and figure out what palette she wanted to use for her paintings. Hm... maybe she could work on planning something now. Actually... she pulled out her sketchbook and flipped through it, smiling lightly as the landed on one sketch she'd done, something she wanted to try and find time to paint in class if she could. This would be a great time to figure out the color scheme... she set to work on it, starting with a bold, bright red, and creating various pinks from it. Then, she made a dark, inky blue, like the sky at night, and slowly lightened it to a pale, ethereal tone. To bridge the gap between the two tones, she added just a touch of pale pink to the lightest blue, making it a pale lilac. For contrast, she added a pale, sunrise yellow. It seemed out of place in the set, but when she made the actual painting, it would be perfect, she knew.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:34 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:

Tanna walked excitedly back into her classroom and waited on the edge of her desk for her students to file in before beginning. "Great jobs on your color wheels, very expressive and very insightful. This week we'll be learning proper painting techniques which is sort of difficult to go over. There are just so many types of paint and supplies that some techniques don't work well with certain types like it does with others. The painting mediums are oil, pastel, watercolor, acrylic, ink, hot wax, fresco, gouache, enamel, spray paint, tempera, and water miscible oil paint! So much fun and so little time..." she pouted a bit but put her smile right back on her face. "Oh well, we'll just have to make do. If you've noticed it or not I've placed the different mediums in different stations all around the room so you may try for yourself which ones you like but before that I do have a few techniques that seem to work well with either all or the majority.
Be precise but not picky. Some paints like watercolor are difficult because if you make a mistake you can't chip it off like you can for oil. However, you can repaint or blot over the area or just incorporate the mistake into your final presentation no one will notice! Painting is an expression not a doctrine.
Sketch it first. This may not always work, especially with spray paints and some water based paints but lightly sketching your desired product may help with either keeping that in mind or show you how to enhance it.
Finally, Take it easy take it slow. Painting is not a game of Quidditch, though the rewards can be just as great. Just like with sketching take your time, it will still be there if you decide to leave it for a while. Trust me." she chuckled thinking of all her unfinished paintings in the back."
Suddenly Tanna clapped and made shooing gestures towards the stations. "Go on go on! Take a look give it a shot."
Cara MiaKitty

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Continuing on!] [OOC: Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:55 am

User Image
User Image

[Student List:

Tanna walked into her art classroom giving a smile to her only girls. She hadn't been that surprised to see so few students in the higher Arts but she was very impressed by the determination and skill that they both displayed. That thought in mind she went over to the chalkboard to write Painting enchantments before turning back towards the small class and clapping happily.
"Alright, welcome again and I'm very excited for this class, and I'm sure you will be as well Gypsy, Cora. We've gone over everything you had concerns over from previous classes, colors and their overlapping properties, and of course techniques. Now it's time to put it all together! Today we'll be using a simple and relatively easy painting enchantment to make whatever you paint today move.
If you can remember the sketching enchantment, concio then know that the technique for that is relatively similar to this one. Paint your background, moving or non-moving, your moving subject, and your creative plot. Unlike the sketching one however, a paints enchantments are fuller more..personal. Sketches are lines and shadings put on parchment, painting takes time and measured critical strokes. In the old days painting truly did take blood, sweat, and tears it's why there are so many different painting enchantments. The one we're using today is the generalized one but takes the most focus because of it's generalization. That's the main reason most wait until their fifth or sixth year to try. Once you have completed your painting take your wand and hold it as close to the painting as you can and speak these words very clearly while imaging your desired effect: pingunt in vitam. If you need me, you know where to find me!"

Cara MiaKitty

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Continuing on!] [OOC: Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:20 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Alexandria Quimby-Scott
Tanya Cherri]

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Fifth Years. She had been thoroughly impressed and grateful for her last set and was eagerly awaiting the new. This was also they're OWL year, so she was a bit nervous but had faith they would do fine. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art III, my name is Professor Hawthorne and I will be instructing you this year. To start the class I'd like to start the year off a bit tame, we'll be learning about the color wheel today." She walked over to her chalkboard where a perfectly drawn circle with various colors were drawn onto it. "A Color Wheel or color circle is an abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle that shows relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors,etc. In a paint or subtractive color wheel, the "center of gravity" is usually (but not always) black, representing all colors of light being absorbed; in a color circle, on the other hand, the center is white or gray, indicating a mixture of different wavelengths of light (all wavelengths, or two complementary colors, for example).
The arrangement of colors around the color circle is often considered to be in correspondence with the wavelengths of light, as opposed to hues, in accord with the original color circle of Isaac Newton. Modern color circles include the purples, however, between red and violet. The typical artists' paint or pigment color wheel includes the blue, red, and yellow primary colors. The corresponding secondary colors are green, orange, and violet or purple. The tertiary colors are red–orange, red–violet, yellow–orange, yellow–green, blue–violet and blue–green.
There is no straight-line relationship between colors mixed in pigment, which vary from medium to medium. As such, a painter's color wheel is indicative rather than predictive, being used to compare existing colors rather than calculate exact colors of mixtures. Because of differences relating to the medium, different color wheels can be created according to the type of paint or other medium used, and many artists make their own individual color wheels. These often contain only blocks of color rather than the gradation between tones that is characteristic of the color circle.
For today I'd like you to create a personal color wheel using the primary colors of Blue, Red, Yellow, and White. Create the color combinations to reflect you and what you like to reflect in your art."
kiska66

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: New year new hope!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:46 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Alexandria Quimby-Scott
Tanya Cherri]

Tanna walked excitedly back into her classroom and waited on the edge of her desk for her students to file in before beginning. "Great jobs on your color wheels, very expressive and very insightful. This week we'll be learning proper painting techniques which is sort of difficult to go over. There are just so many types of paint and supplies that some techniques don't work well with certain types like it does with others. The painting mediums are oil, pastel, watercolor, acrylic, ink, hot wax, fresco, gouache, enamel, spray paint, tempera, and water miscible oil paint! So much fun and so little time..." she pouted a bit but put her smile right back on her face. "Oh well, we'll just have to make do. If you've noticed it or not I've placed the different mediums in different stations all around the room so you may try for yourself which ones you like but before that I do have a few techniques that seem to work well with either all or the majority.
Be precise but not picky. Some paints like watercolor are difficult because if you make a mistake you can't chip it off like you can for oil. However, you can repaint or blot over the area or just incorporate the mistake into your final presentation no one will notice! Painting is an expression not a doctrine.
Sketch it first. This may not always work, especially with spray paints and some water based paints but lightly sketching your desired product may help with either keeping that in mind or show you how to enhance it.
Finally, Take it easy take it slow. Painting is not a game of Quidditch, though the rewards can be just as great. Just like with sketching take your time, it will still be there if you decide to leave it for a while. Trust me." she chuckled thinking of all her unfinished paintings in the back."
Suddenly Tanna clapped and made shooing gestures towards the stations. "Go on go on! Take a look give it a shot."
kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Let's keep the ball rolling!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:21 am
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya figured that among all the classes she could have been stuck with first thing on a Friday morning, having an hour just for art felt like a paradise. Only if you didn't compare it to having a free period of course. But the class already sort of felt like one so she couldn't, and wouldn't complain. She took a seat and didn't bother taking out anything for notes deciding that it would probably be better to just listen and be prepared for anything. Grinning widely at the day's instructions she knew exactly which station she wanted to try and eagerly took off her blazer and tied up the bottom of her skirt so it wouldn't get messy before she practically sprinted over to the spray paint station. Grabbing a mask so as to not inhale the fumes, Tanya sketched out a general design of what she wanted to do before she let loose a torrent of colors and paint. By the time she was done a multicolored-maned lion was roaring from the easel making her grin.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Art ClassroomWith: ClassThinking: ~OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:54 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Alexandria Quimby-Scott
Tanya Cherri]

Tanna walked into her art classroom giving a smile to her small class. She hadn't been that surprised to see so few students in the higher Arts but she was very impressed by the determination and skill that they both displayed. That thought in mind she went over to the chalkboard to write Painting enchantments before turning back towards the small class and clapping happily.
"Alright, welcome again and I'm very excited for this class, and I'm sure you will be as well. We've gone over everything you had concerns over from previous classes, colors and their overlapping properties, and of course techniques. Now it's time to put it all together! Today we'll be using a simple and relatively easy painting enchantment to make whatever you paint today move.
If you can remember the sketching enchantment, concio then know that the technique for that is relatively similar to this one. Paint your background, moving or non-moving, your moving subject, and your creative plot. Unlike the sketching one however, a paints enchantments are fuller more..personal. Sketches are lines and shadings put on parchment, painting takes time and measured critical strokes. In the old days painting truly did take blood, sweat, and tears it's why there are so many different painting enchantments. The one we're using today is the generalized one but takes the most focus because of it's generalization. That's the main reason most wait until their fifth or sixth year to try. Once you have completed your painting take your wand and hold it as close to the painting as you can and speak these words very clearly while imaging your desired effect: pingunt in vitam. If you need me, you know where to find me!"

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Let's keep the ball rolling!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:25 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List]
Kenneth Lowery
Lexine Vance
Alice Lancaster

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Fifth Years. She had been thoroughly impressed by how well each year was progressing and was eagerly awaiting this year. This was also they're OWL year, so she was a bit nervous but had faith they would do fine. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art III. To start the class I'd like to start the year off a bit tame, we'll be learning about the color wheel today." She walked over to her chalkboard where a perfectly drawn circle with various colors were drawn onto it. "A Color Wheel or color circle is an abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle that shows relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors,etc. In a paint or subtractive color wheel, the "center of gravity" is usually (but not always) black, representing all colors of light being absorbed; in a color circle, on the other hand, the center is white or gray, indicating a mixture of different wavelengths of light (all wavelengths, or two complementary colors, for example).
Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

Quote:

[Wearing Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited and slightly bloated] [Thinking: The beginning of the year is always my favorite] [OOC:Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:17 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine walked into art class and took a seat on one of the stools. She pulled out a piece of parchment paper, as usual and, as soon as Professor Hawthorne started the lesson, began taking notes. After everything was said and done, they were to work on their own colour wheels and 'create the colour combinations to reflect you and what you like to reflect in your art'. Lexine had to admit, she was a little confused with this statement, but she just turned to her paper and started on her colour wheel, just attempting to do as she was told.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:27 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Art (Friday 8:00am - 9:00am)

First class on a Friday and Alice wished she was in bed. Regardless she was still wide awake even with the feelings of sleep on her mind. Taking a seat next to Lexine she was interested in what they'd be doing. Of course taking the notes and listening to the lesson made Alice feel like this was going to be more complicated then it sounded. By the end she wasn't a hundred percent confused and gave it her best effort with her friend to create a color wheel that reflected her. Only question was what really reflected her? Hopefully she'd figure it out.

With: class... Lexine

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:13 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List]
Kenneth Lowery
Lexine Vance
Alice Lancaster

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

Quote:

[Wearing Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited and slightly bloated] [Thinking: The beginning of the year is always my favorite] [OOC:Those who's character is on the class list are quoted]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:01 am
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny entered the classroom, having missed the last class due to a stomach bug. Ugh, he really hated throwing up. He handed an excuse to Professor Hawthorne and took a seat, looking around and listening to the assignment for the class. They were working with paints? Granted, he was more used to sketches and charcoals and such, but he actually never really tried painting, not for a long while. It was worth a shot. Deciding to stop off at the professor, he rubbed the back of his head. "Umm, Professor Hawthorne, is it okay if I work on my colour wheel later in the week and turn it in? I don't want to miss credit for it, considering I was out last class." After asking, he wandered around, trying to figure out which paint medium he was going to use. There were a lot of choices, and while he was excellent at sketches, he knew he was going to have to do something new here. Deciding that he could do an acrylic, he went to work on the sketch portion first, first trying to think of what he could paint. That was usually harder than the actual act of drawing.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: So what am I painting?
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:50 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine walked into art class and quickly took her seat, staring up at Professor Hawthorne. They were going to be painting today, something Lexine was actually kind of excited about. While she didn't get to do it often, Lexine loved painting, and often preferred it over other types of art. However, she was going to have to decide on what to do... After Professor Hawthorne was finished, Lexine looked over each station, trying to figure out which to do until finally settling on doing a gouache painting. When she finally decided what she was going to d, Lexine started in on the painting.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:12 pm

User Image
User Image

Tanna had returned to her desk and had pulled out her book on multiple births (great Goddess who knew so much could go wrong?!) when she saw the silhouette of a student and looked up to see one of her favorite (even though she technically wasn't supposed to) students standing there looking a bit nervous and put her book down to give him her undivided attention. When he asked if he could work on his colour wheel and turn it in for credit she gave him a small grin and nodded not seeing why not, especially since he had an excuse. A stomach bug, nasty little thing. "Of course Mr. Lowery. Just be sure to drop it off by my office before the next class." she told him and watched as he went off towards the acrylic station making her hum in thought. She had been sure he would go for gouache or tempera but she was sure he would do fine. Looking over to find Lexine she saw that the young girl had actually gone to the gouache station and put back up her book to hide her grin since she had suspected either that or oil painting for the usually quiet Ravenclaw.
Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited and slightly bloated] [Thinking: Continuing on] [OOC:]

Fifth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff