spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:21 pm
(Alright)

Nicholas sat down like normal, his first class starting like usual, this is, until she walked in. "We have a new student in the class. This is Splendor Bellatrice." The teacher said, introducing her. Nicholas felt a slight blush, seeing that she was in the same class of his, but it's common to have people being new to school and be in your class, so he didn't think too much about it. Her seat was right next to his though, which made him blush a little more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 pm
{So, was this all chance or did Splendor somehow arrange for this to happen? In the latter case, it would have to have been after she first officially met him since that's when the obsession started.}

Splendor flashed Nicholas a loving smile before sitting herself down, pretending to pay him no mind as she locked her gaze onto the teacher. Things like this never worked out when she came on strong first thing. No, she needed to pretend to ignore him. She needed to save her energy and enthusiasm for after she's hooked him.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 pm
(Chance. It happens and hey, it could make it interesting)

Nicholas saw her smile and was about to smile back, but she suddenly turned her head away to the teacher. Makes sense, since they are in class. He felt a little off by it, but just shrugged it off and continued class. However, she completely ignored him after class, which really put him off since they were talking so nicely to each other before. It's like they didn't even know each other all of a sudden! What made it worse to him was that this happened in the next two classes, Splendor also in the same classes as him. He felt pretty sad when lunch came around, meeting such a pretty face only to have her completely ignore his all of a sudden. He sat alone like usual, eating slowly as he decided to just continue his day like any other.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:49 pm
(So I've waited about a month now so... yea... bump )  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:15 pm
{Sorry for not replying in a while. Would you mind terribly if we discussed what I should do next? I honestly don't know what I could write beyond three or four sentences, and I'm not honestly satisfied with the quality of what I have in mind. So I'd like to know if you had any ideas or wants for what direction I should have my character try and lead things in. Or should we do a small timeskip?}

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:57 pm
(We could time skip if you want. It could be something like Nicholas walking home while Splendor would stalk him or something like that. I dunno it's been a while with this rp so I'm trying to figure out the best thing we could do)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:51 pm
{Yeah, I'm having that same problem. Let's timeskip it a week from when you last posted, then. Perhaps things have escalated slowly, with Splendor alternatively treating him like a good and acting as if he doesn't exist. Perhaps, during her "lovey lovey" episodes she could start to be scarilly aware of what goes on in Nicholas' life and such. idk.}

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:31 pm
(Sounds good)

Nicholas sighed as he sat down at his usual spot for lunch. The past week hasn't been anything special and the girl Splendor hadn't talked to him since. She was always in the back of his mind though, the presence never really going away with how they met and whatnot. It was just odd how she just flat out ignored him all of sudden.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm
{I apologize for the delayed response. I might be only posting in RPs every other day, if not every two/three days or so in a worst case scenario. Keeping up with schoolwork is honestly difficult.}

Splendour, figuring enough was enough, decided to approach Nicholas' table with a warm smile. "Do you mind if I sit with you today?" she asked, holding that sort of timid charm that seemed to melt people's hearts. Or at least that's what happened in her dealings with people in the past.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 pm
Nicholas looked up at Splendour, a blank expression on his face. He turned around, looking to see if anyone else was around his table, being the only one at his table. "Me?" He was still is disbelief, after being ignored for so long.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:53 pm
Splendour let out a giggle, sitting herself beside Nicholas regardless of his answer. "Who else is here?" she asked in a playful manner.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 pm
Nicholas was surprised, now getting attention from the beauty that is Splendour again. "Why have you been ignoring me this past week? I felt like you just threw away our friendship for some reason." He asked her, getting right to the point. His eyes shifted down, her charms still getting to him and his heart.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm
Splendour feigned a look of pure shock. "Ignoring you? I'm terribly sorry, I didn't intend to do anything of the sort. My grades have been in the gutter lately, so I fear I've been obsessing about them and my schoolwork a little. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings, honest..." The way she sounded so guilty, the way she perfected her sad little pouty face was astounding.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 pm
The way she presented herself and how she spoke, Nicholas totally trusted her, going from distrust, to empathy. "Oh, I didn't know. I'm so sorry to have thought so selfishly..." He said with a blush, looking back up at her perfect face that hid away dark secrets.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers