Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neighbor ((Me & White Dragon Lady)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin didn't seem to notice, but he was right across the store Takao was in. He was buying a new mouse for his computer in a electronics shop and talking to a friend right outside it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm
Takao just stared at her friend, Maxine. "No. Just no. I want to look nice. Not look like a prostitute!" she said, glaring at the outfit her blone friend had chosen for her. Rin just stood on the sidelines, laughing. Takao shook her head before paxing for her clothes and walking out the store, the girls hurrying behind her.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 am
WhiteDragonLady

After Zarin had bought what he needed, he walked out of the store. Then he accidentally bumped into Takao. "Sorry, I didn't see you there." Then he realized who it was. "Fancy seeing you here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 am
Takao blinked then looked up. "Yeah. I was just thinking the same thing..." she replied with a smile. Why the hell was she so nervous? She heard her friends stop behing her and she closed her eyes. God, please don't let Maxine embarrass her in front of Zarin.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 am
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin saw her friends behind her. "I'm guessing that these are your friends?" Zarin looked back at Takao. "I'll leave if I'm bothering you Miss..." Zarin hadn't learned her name yet, if though he had been her neighbor for a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 am
Takao tilted her head. "It's Takao."she replied, pretty sure that her name was in the apartment registry then again, who in their right mind would? She saw Maxine latch herself on Zarin's arm, batting her eyelashes. "Who might you be?" she asked in a sweet voice. Takao rolled her eyes and mouthed "Sorry." to Zarin.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:37 am
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin gave Takao a slight smile, showing her that he didn't mind. "My name is Zarin Carter. I moved in next to Takao's apartment a few weeks ago. Though I only talked to her for the first time this morning."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 pm
Takao shook her head before prying Max off of the other. Rin just remained quiet and observed. "Yeah. i didn't even know he had moved in until this morning."she replied as she brushed a strand of red hair out of her face.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin gave a nod, confirming her statement. "Well Takao, I should get going. I have some work to finish up. Maybe we could talk some more later at my apartment when you have some freetime?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:16 pm
Takao blinked before giving a nod. "Sure. I would like that very much." she replied with another smile. "Come on, girls. If I miss the sale on those books, I kill you." she added before pushing her friends past Zarin. "Later." she said to him with a nod.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled and gave her a little wave. He walked in the opposite direction, toward the mall exit. He smiled to himself, happy at the possibility of Takao coming over to his apartment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 pm
After seperauing from her friends, Takao headed back home, bags in hand. She reminded herself never to go shopping with those two again. She unlocked the door to her apartment and headed inside to put her bags away then go over to Zarin's.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:56 pm
After seperauing from her friends, Takao headed back home, bags in hand. She reminded herself never to go shopping with those two again. She unlocked the door to her apartment and headed inside to put her bags away then go over to Zarin's.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:42 pm
WhiteDragonLady

bigbubz1

Zarin had made it home before her. He was busy cleaning up, making sure everything was tidy and whatnot. He wasn't very clean when it came to his work. He finished after 4 minutes. He sighed as he finished up.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:04 pm
Takao took a deep breath then knocked on Zarin's door. She then waited, playing with her red hair and shifting from side to side.
bigbubz1

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces