Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Innocense of Youth (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

~I have a goal in life...~

Miki raised an eyebrow at Noah's words. "Oh really? Well I believe I am different." He told him then cleared his throught. "'If you follow these simple rules, it will make the year short and happy for both of us.' Correct?" He told him with a smile, taking the words right out of his mouth. This guy really pissed him off. These few years were going to be terrible. He was not looking forward to it at all.

~But never once did I think it was to remain by your side...~

OCC:{}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

"shut up " he said blushing haveing his own words usd against him " look jusrt dont ******** with me i kick your a** " he said angrily as he stood up geting near him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki rolled his eyes. "Now you are just over reacting." He stated. "Besides, violence will only make matters worse. I don't want to hurt you." He told him then sighed when he grew near him. "Look, I don't want any trouble. So just go to your side of the room and play your little guitar." He told him, the. Started to go through his backpack again. He reallyyyyyy did not like the guy at all.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki rolled his eyes. "Now you are just over reacting." He stated. "Besides, violence will only make matters worse. I don't want to hurt you." He told him then sighed when he grew near him. "Look, I don't want any trouble. So just go to your side of the room and play your little guitar." He told him, the. Started to go through his backpack again. He reallyyyyyy did not like the guy at all.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah did not like this boy at all he just got hjis blood boiling he was about to say something back but he then felt his phone go off he looked at it replied and got up put his guitar up then went to the restroom in there room and came out in a pair of athletic shorts and a tight fiting shirt that showed he waws very fit " i will be back later dont let me catch you touching my stuff "
(he is going to soccer practice )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki rolled his eyes and nodded. "Whatever...." He said then heard the door open then close, indicating that Noah had left.
After a few moments, Yuki also left and headed towards the activity office. When he arrive there, he asked about their soccer team. After hearing that it would start soon, Miki quickly filled out a sheet, joining the team and dashed to their meeting place, in the gym.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am
noa was already in the gym doing some streaches and after he was done that he started to practice shooting goals after while he started to practice with the team he was good at soccer he was manhandling the others geting it passed them easly and makeing the goal he smiled as he made another goal
( he is beast lol so how are you doing today )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki arrived in the gym shortly after their practice began. He talked to the coach and they went through the schedule and what they usually do for practice.
Miki was sent to the locker room and got the assigned warm out outfit. Blue shorts and a white t-shirt. After he changed, Miki came out of the locker room and talked to the coach some more. Miki didn't even notice Noah that whole time he was there.

OCC:{I'm doing good! All morning I was driving around practicing and shopping. Then when I had free time, people decided they didn't want to text me. However, when I was watching a movie with my grandpa and uncle... BAM! Every body decided they wanted to text me! What's up with that? Sigh... People... What about you?}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki arrived in the gym shortly after their practice began. He talked to the coach and they went through the schedule and what they usually do for practice.
Miki was sent to the locker room and got the assigned warm out outfit. Blue shorts and a white t-shirt. After he changed, Miki came out of the locker room and talked to the coach some more. Miki didn't even notice Noah that whole time he was there.

OCC:{I'm doing good! All morning I was driving around practicing and shopping. Then when I had free time, people decided they didn't want to text me. However, when I was watching a movie with my grandpa and uncle... BAM! Every body decided they wanted to text me! What's up with that? Sigh... People... What about you?}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah was just got done warming up he dicided to take a quick break and talk to the other players they talked about how well they are going to this season and who was going to make it to the major leagues noah was smileing and laughing haveign a great time with the team but someing was nagging him somethin gabout miki for some reason he was wondering what he was doing it was like he was close by but he ignored the feeling and continued to joke around with the others  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

"Gather up guys!" The coach said. When the whole team was gathered around, The coach pointed at Miki. "This is Miki Juuzan. He will be on our team from now on. Treat him well." He said. Miki bowed. "Hello." He said politely. After the coach told them about their next game in a few weeks, he then left to talk to another teacher.
Miki stood up straight then saw a guy come his way. "Hi! My name is Killian Tarus. I am the team's captain. Let's see.... You will be playing on the red team today." He told him. Miki nodded. "Got it." He told him.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

"Gather up guys!" The coach said. When the whole team was gathered around, The coach pointed at Miki. "This is Miki Juuzan. He will be on our team from now on. Treat him well." He said. Miki bowed. "Hello." He said politely. After the coach told them about their next game in a few weeks, he then left to talk to another teacher.
Miki stood up straight then saw a guy come his way. "Hi! My name is Killian Tarus. I am the team's captain. Let's see.... You will be playing on the red team today." He told him. Miki nodded. "Got it." He told him.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah was not realing paying atterntion untill he heard mikis name he groaned in anger he then he saw the team captin come over and tell him he was on red team as well he just rolled his eyes and got in his postion which was forward
(im good i got to hang out with m uncle and shoot my bow and arrows)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki heard the groan and looked up to see Noah. He made a disgusted face. So he was in soccer too... And on his team. Great. Just great.
"Can you you play goalie?" The team captain asked Miki. Miki looked up at him and nodded. "Yep." He told him then went into the goal area, getting in position. Then the game began.

OCC:{Coool! My friend did that too! But she aimed to high and shot an arrow smack dab in the middle of a tree. Now they can't get it down. I found that funny.}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki heard the groan and looked up to see Noah. He made a disgusted face. So he was in soccer too... And on his team. Great. Just great.
"Can you you play goalie?" The team captain asked Miki. Miki looked up at him and nodded. "Yep." He told him then went into the goal area, getting in position. Then the game began.

OCC:{Coool! My friend did that too! But she aimed to high and shot an arrow smack dab in the middle of a tree. Now they can't get it down. I found that funny.}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah started if off he brought the ball down the feild passing by other players he passed it to on oif his other foreword who shot and made the first goal makeing noah smile going back in to postion the other team went down the field getin past one of the defenders and shot the ball makeing it soaring towrds the goal

( lol thats funny )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

As Miki watched the game, he noticed that Noah was actually pretty good. Not like he would ever admit it outloud though.
Miki watched as the other team kicked the ball toward the goal. It was heading towards the hard right of Miki. It wasn't humanly possible. He wasn't going to make it. Or so it seemed.
Miki dashed it his right and jumped into the air in the blink of an eye and caught the ball easily. Every body stood the, gaping at him. He then kicked the ball to one of his team mates. "Stop gaping and go!" He told him. The guy nodded then headed towards the other team's goal with the ball.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:36 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

As Miki watched the game, he noticed that Noah was actually pretty good. Not like he would ever admit it outloud though.
Miki watched as the other team kicked the ball toward the goal. It was heading towards the hard right of Miki. It wasn't humanly possible. He wasn't going to make it. Or so it seemed.
Miki dashed it his right and jumped into the air in the blink of an eye and caught the ball easily. Every body stood the, gaping at him. He then kicked the ball to one of his team mates. "Stop gaping and go!" He told him. The guy nodded then headed towards the other team's goal with the ball.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

when noah saw miki grab the ball the way he did he had to admit he was good he was shocked fo r a second but when he threw the ball he got back into action in the end it was they had won five to zero noah smiled thinking he might had misjuged miki he might be pretty cool not hthat he woul dsay it outlloud of course he then walked up to miki looked at the ground looked back at him held out his hand and said " g-good job with gollie " he said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:43 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

After the game ended, the team came up and aptted Miki's back, saying how good he was. He blinked when Noah came up and held out his hand to him. People around Miki gaped at what Noah just did. He never complimented anyone! Ever!
Miki stood there for a moment, then a smile came to his face. Maybe this guy wasn't so bad after all. Miki grabbed Noah's hand, smiling at him. "Thanks. You weren't to bad yourself." He told him. Maybe they could get along now... Who knows?
Miki let go of Noah's hand when the captain came over. "Great job Miki! Who would've thought you would actually be pretty good!" He said. Miki raised an eyebrow. "I don't know if I should take that as a complement or an insult." He told him, unsure. The captain laughed. "A complement of course!" He said then patted Miki's head. Miki frowned. "If you say so." He told him, still not sure if to believe him or not.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:49 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

After the game ended, the team came up and aptted Miki's back, saying how good he was. He blinked when Noah came up and held out his hand to him. People around Miki gaped at what Noah just did. He never complimented anyone! Ever!
Miki stood there for a moment, then a smile came to his face. Maybe this guy wasn't so bad after all. Miki grabbed Noah's hand, smiling at him. "Thanks. You weren't to bad yourself." He told him. Maybe they could get along now... Who knows?
Miki let go of Noah's hand when the captain came over. "Great job Miki! Who would've thought you would actually be pretty good!" He said. Miki raised an eyebrow. "I don't know if I should take that as a complement or an insult." He told him, unsure. The captain laughed. "A complement of course!" He said then patted Miki's head. Miki frowned. "If you say so." He told him, still not sure if to believe him or not.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah smiled softly at the complement he then noticed people were stareing at him like he just ate something funny " the hell yall looking at " he said glareing at them they then looked away whistleing like they did nothing noah just stared at them for a few seconds before turning away and said to mikki " hey um i ill see you back at the dorm " he said he then jogged away to the dorm with a small smile that noone could see  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff