Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:05 pm
Price

Price was standing in what seemed to be a dead forest in a way, but it also seemed to be teaming with life. He didn't know where he was exactly, he was just following a trail he found after getting off the bus and scratched his head knowing that something was wrong. "The driver said to go on the path... Creepy guy, but I don't think he would steer me wrong." He says aloud to himself and sighs  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:09 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Walking the hallways of the school Jacob looked around the area. He was using his usual act that he liked to use the start of the year of him being a lost child. It was easy to do and nine times out of ten some of the girls hugged him and pressed there breasts against him which was the entire reasoning for it. Walking up behind Carlanza he tugged at her clothing as he stood there. "Nee-san" Jacob said looking up at her with wide pleading eyes.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:16 pm
Carlanze looked down as her skirt was pulled on and noticed the hand was that of a boys. She immediately went into the 'awe isn't he cute' mode and kneeled down next to him. "Hi there. Are you lost? Where are your parents? Maybe I can help you find them?" She asked looking around to see if she could find the boys parents. She wanted to mess with his hair and pick him up and squeeze him. But she wouldn't because she might accidentally hurt him. He was so small!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:20 pm

"I don't know" he said before lunging forward and burying his face in his stomach feigning a small cry. This was a way he did a lot but fortunately this was apparently a new student or not one that had not yet had him as a teacher. "I don't know Nee-san" the boy sniffed thru crocodile tears as he kept where he was.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:27 pm
Carlanza gasped as he started to cry. She started gently hushing him and pulling him into a hug trying to comfort him. She gently rocked as she pet his hair. "Don't worry Nii-chan. We will find your parents together. I promise. Shall we start to look now?" She asked trying to see if she had calmed him even a little bit.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Mentally smiling as he was patted Jacob felt her hugging him. How easy it was at times to get the new students to fall for him. "yea" he said pushing away from her while "accidentally" pressing her breasts as he hopped out of her grasp. Wiping his face of his fake tears Jacob stood there looking up at her. She was a good looking girl tho in a few years when she was older and more his age she would be much much better.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 pm
Price

Price finally made his way to see a kid and a young girl and walks up smiling as he dusts some of the dust and cobwebs he had on him from the forest "Hey, I am new to this school so I got lost in the forest. My name is Robert." He says with a smile "Can you two help me out?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:27 pm
Nicole wasn't sure how to take the drivers rather lose directions, the path in a forest, but before she could even call him out with her blunt attitude, the bus was gone! "Whatever... He must know what he's doing, even if he isn't specific in his directions." Nicole said to herself with a sigh, pulling on the straps of her backpack and blaring her heavy metal in her ears as she followed the path to her new school.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 pm
Cassia was loitering in the forest by the school, a boys uniform jacket worn with her usual beat up clothes the only sign that she attended the school. She frowns slightly when she catches the scent of a human midst the numerous monster scents.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 pm
Nicole noticed a student just standing around in the forest, meaning that crazy bus driver wasn't actually crazy. The jacket hid the figure, honestly not sure if it was a boy of girl. "Hey! She called out, heading towards the student. "Weird place the be standing around isn't it? I guess it could make sense since it's by the school though." She asked, kinda making the question pointless and answering it herself. "Name's Nicole. I'm a new student at Yokai. You?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm
The Chimera turns towards Nicole, a small frown appearing on her face. "I'm Cassia.", she responds. "This may seem a... Weird question to ask, but are you human?"

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm
Rajin had gotten off the bus with many other students, but was the last to walk the long an lonely path down the dead forest trail. All kinds students passed him by. It was lonely. Even the girl who seemed lost at first decided to go her way. Rajin, however, looked back at the tunnel from which the bus came from. The voices of his mother and father berating for his actions echoing through his head. The ifrit in disguise snarled and turned to face the path. "Stupid uptight pencil pushers." He muttered as walked along the path carrying his bag. The iron bracelets around his wrists, clinking with each step he took. They felt like prisoner manacles. Soon, Rajin reached the entrance of the Academy. "Inviting." He remarked sarcastically. The school seemed very gothic and typical, like it was fitting some theme. "Might as well go in." Rajin then entered the school, pushing passed all the students who were in his way.

Terry was roaming the halls in an outlandishly stereotypical leprechaun outfit. He did this every year to surprise the new students, and get a few laughs. There was no real point to having him hide his true identity, plus it was funny watching all the students not recognize the second day. Down the hall were a couple new student, whom he intended to surprise, that is, if it weren't for Jacob being up to his old tricks. Terry breathed a sigh as knew what Jacob was doing; Taking advantage of pretty young girls and their nativity. The lucky b*****d. That was Terry's job! "Jacob!" Terry called from across the hall. "Jacob ya wee b*****d, what are you doing to that little lass? You know she's underage." The leprechaun smiled mentally, knowing he was going to get under the "kid's" skin. I believe this is what the humans called getting, c**k blocked.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Nicole quickly turned down her music so she could hear Cassia, the question an odd one indeed. "Human? Last time I checked yea." She joked, but still answering her question. "I have a question, why are you wearing a boys jacket? It's nice I admit that, but it hides your curves, I think... I dunno. I haven't seen if you have noticeable curves... but I can only assume... Your eyes are pretty amazing as well." Nicole bluntly complimented. Cassia was a sight Nicole would not mind seeing at all.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:41 pm
"It gets me out of having to wear a skirt.", Cassia calmly ignores the compliment on her eyes, not entirely sure how to react to it, "You should probably get going, they might be starting soon."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:46 pm
"Ugh, yea. I wouldn't mind not having to wear the skirt with the uniform..." Nicole agreed, looking down at the skirt that was above her knees. She then looked back up rather confused at her next remark. "They? Who's they? Some new school thing?" She asked, shrugging with confusion.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff