Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Surprise Attack (TG vs Sammy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:03 pm
((Helps to remember to dice))  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:07 pm
"No you aren't on top, you aren't a senior student, you aren't friends with some of the well known names in the school, you don't have much of a reputation, do you have Hellma's pin? Did the headmistress ever acknowledge anything you've done? Has a Pride Demon given you a selfless gift of gratitude?"

She simply laughed at him jumping at the handle, she was smart enough to lock it, even if he caught it he would find it didn't budge at all simply leaving him dangling from the door handle like a helpless little pinata.

"Trust me, I haven't even began to leave boot prints on you."

She continued forward towards the imp laughing as his flame sputtered out without even reaching her.

"I talk plenty, I've had a hunter call me a very mouthy b***h once even. The thing is."

Sammy twisted around being her boot across the space where TG stood in a quicky and rather low round house (more of a leg sweep)

"Talk is cheap, when the other party is too arrogant to listen."

HP: 49/50
DMG X

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 pm
"So you're getting all huffy cause you're older?! Big whoop! What happens after this stupid school anyways? You'll still be without a job and that pin won't mean anything." He didn't even know what use that pin would give anyone. It was a nice highlight to have, one that he wanted, but he wasn't about to admit it.

The kick kicked him away from the door, and he just laid there for a bit. Everything hurt and he just wanted to curl into his jacket and wish some security would show up. This wasn't his fathers' banks though, and he wouldn't be getting any help.

"You're still a lumbering undead who is getting all huffy cause she's a senior. I'll get more than you when I'm a senior." He would be better. He knew it.

Groaning, he laid there and waited for her to come closer. Turning his head, he wiped at his eye and then glared at her. If she came closer, he could dodge and maybe bite her.

For now, he threw a little flame at her again.

HP: 16/30
Damage: 2  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:07 pm
"What happens after? I marry my ghoulfriend, I get a house, I live my life and I protect this world as a Boogyman, protecting it from things you're tiny little brain has no clue about. That pin, proves I helped deffeat one of the most powerful Joy users in Christmas town, have you heard of Jingleberry? A single swing of his sword could wipe out whole groups of students and here I am." She reached to her side rolling up her shirt revealing two long scars on her side where said sword impaled her twice during her exam.

"Kicked his a** and passed the exam, passed the trials of the horsemen, survived the end of their whole home. If that isn't someone qualified to be a boogie then I don't know what is."

She laughed as he lay there talking about getting more, "And you still won't have a thing, you aren't Riley, you don't have students at your beck and call who would fight for and with you. You aren't Jack, you don't have nearly enough charisma. Barth has more allies then you and he barely gets off the couch to do anything. You don't win friends here by being a p***k, you don't get anything but a door in the face and a boot in your side."

The fireball splashed against her and again she shook her head, "Boil, where do you think this burned arm came from? I hate fire, don't get me wrong but you're going to need a lot more to stop me."

HP: 46/50  

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:15 pm
"SO!" He huffed, not wanting to hear this. So what if he had no friends. Everyone was stupid here anyways. He'd make friends with important people. He'd....He'd figure it out somehow. He had to because he had no other choice with his fathers.

"You got achievements for being a fighter and throwing your fist around. I'm not here to fight Jingles or whatever that is. I'm here to help my family." And to find hot chicks to hang off him. Maybe, just maybe, to have some fun and impress his fathers. To get that end quota they wanted.

"So bla-bla-bla to all that junk you're saying. I don't care about all that." Demons cared about social networks and profit.

He covered himself and curled his tail in to protect his head and horns from whatever else Sammy was going to dish out at him.

It wasn't fair. "I just got here." Of course he didn't get to do cool stuff yet. He would though, right? He was sure of it. Then he'd have fancy awards to brag about too. If a undead could do it, he could too.

Defend: 4  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:29 pm
"For someone who is so pressed on saying I have nothing, and will be nothing, is saying what I'm saying is junk." She stood above him arms crossed now inspecting him, "I have those achievements because I protected the people I care about. Because I've always been a fighter."

Her eyes flickered, "This school is my family Imp. It's the only one I have and I'll die fighting to protect the people in it I care about. Even little brats like you because this is Amityville."

"You just got here, so stop acting like you're a big shot, it won't do you any favors."

HP: 46/50  

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:39 pm
"Present what you want to be." He repeated, repeating words he'd been told. Sniffling, he wiped at his eye. Getting beaten up was new to him aside from a punt here or there, so his tolerance of being kicked around more often than once was in the negatives.

He didn't bother looking at her. "Why can't you pick on someone else? You don't care about protecting if you're kicking me around." Some idea of Amityville being family.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:27 pm
"Present what you want to be, so you want to be someone who looks down on everyone? Who talks big and has nothing to back it up? That will get you killed. A lot."

Moving over she crouched down over the curled up Imp, a bone hand reaching over to lift him up by the collar of his coat placing him on his feet. "Because you pissed me off like no other demons done in a while. The thing about family, is they don't always get along."

Shehk.

"Sometimes they have trouble forgiving you for the mistakes you made."

Red.

"Sometimes, they forgive you for being stupid.

Siddie.

"Some times you show you care by being complete assholes because you don't know how to say you care."

Nuk.

"But in the end they're part of this school, and to some extent family. And when push comes to shove, I'm fighting for them when it counts, and you best pray to Jack little imp that you never really need to fight for this school, because when that happens they won't stop hitting you till you're a blood stain and fadded away."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:32 pm
TG stood since he was forced, and just tugged on his coat to straighten out any wrinkles and refusing to look at her, his tail tucked between his legs. The mention of family only had him smiling bitterly. "You don't know a thing about demon families - the way you talk." He wiped his nose with a silk handkerchief he had in his pocket and checked it for any blood. "They don't forgive." He didn't get forgiveness from his fathers. He got a tally and a estimate of cost.

Sniffing, he glanced up at her. "Who are you even talking about? This is school. I'm not fighting anyone here." She was talking as if he was here just to box with everyone. Did he look as if he came to school to fight?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:38 pm
"No I don't I just know what it was like to be part of ones slave army. Maybe you should get a new family then if yours is such a pain." She stood up again arms crossed, fear no longer burning around them but her eyes still bright in the gyms dimmer light.

"I'm talking about the Horsemen, the Hunters, if you don't know count yourself lucky and don't ever talk to a reaper like creature in a white coat with a glowing weapon."

She shrugged, "There's something about this school, it's more then just a school I know that much for sure."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:42 pm
The imp's already large eyes went wide as she even said such a thing. "No! I can't just give them up. What sort of stupid talk is that?! You can't just dump your parents. You just said you didn't do that to your family. You can only say that because undeads don't have parents and you had to invent your own!" He would never leave his fathers. They were everything, and he was nothing without their name and their backing. He'd have nothing if they decided he wasn't a good investment.

"And I'm not here to fight..Hunters - whatever. I'm not here for that. Let the teachers fight them." He thought Hunters were a freshman prank anyways to scare new kids.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:06 pm
"Invent our parents? We use pumpkins just like the rest of you. Some of us though, don't have a say in it when we get dragged out the dirt." She shrugged, "Your parents sound like jerks, that's all I know."

She shook her head though at his comment on hunters, "Teachers alone aren't enough to stop them. We need to all fight, but it won't be easy, and it won't happen now, and hopefully it never happens at all."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm
"My dads are NOT JERKS!" What little flame of actual fighting passion, to dirty his hands to the level that Sammy was, reignited as he stood up and glared at her.

Again, he threw what had to be the smallest flame at her just to defend his fathers.

Damage: 1  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:42 pm
The flames brushed over Sammy again, like a warm match brushing by. Hardly a problem all things considered.

"For someone who defends his fathers so much you sure seen a bit... bitter about them. And desperately dependent too."

HP: 45/50  

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:45 pm
'Shows what you know. I deeply respect them, and I am not dependent on them. Everything I get is paid back. I make my own money." He said, matter-o-factly but with a bit of bitterness as he glanced back at the claw that threw the pathetic flame as if it had been to blame for disappointing him.

He wanted to light her up so badly, but even as a undead, she was still a senior.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff