Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:11 pm
While I would never change my style of dress for a guy, I think I would rather have said guy ask me to show more than demand that I cover up.

With the first one it's probably a compliment presented badly; with the second, it's usually the first sign of a controller, and controllers can quickly turn into abusers.

Either way, not happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:34 pm
I would dump him like moldy bread if he ever came up to me with such a bullsh*t request. He should love and be attracted to you as you are. It sounds cliche and overused but it's the goddamn truth. 'Sexy' to boys is just a code word for skanky. Notice how I say boys, because only BOYS would try to change their girlfriend, as opposed to MEN who know that sexy is in the way a lady carries herself rather than how she struts around. Never change your style for anybody. Hell, you could be wearing a tracksuit underneath a poncho for all I care. If that's your style and you feel comfortable in it, then girlfriend, rock that outfit. Own that sh*t.  

Saelie

StrayKit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:43 pm
uh....well I've still never dated yet but my common clothing is probably less than sexy to most people(jeans, unisex shirts, converse). if they asked me to wear something more sexy I wouldn't. that being said, I do have the occasional day where I want to feel a little sexy or dress up a bit more, but only when I want to or if I'm going out in the case of dressing up. so he, or she as the case may be, would just have to live with it working that way  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:42 pm
Clasela
        Hm, I believe a woman can convey sex appeal by the way she carries herself, not what she wears.
        My boyfriend wouldn't dare, but if he ever said that I'd kick him to the curb.
        I like my style just the way it is (simple-vintage) and I wouldn't change it for a man.

Agreed, although I don't like my style all that much :/ still wouldn't change it because a guy asked me to, though.  

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:03 pm
Only when his drink gets spiked. emotion_awesome Then he gets redirected to his bed to sleep it off. He makes up song notes as he does it, too.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff