Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)
:shock: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:04 pm
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo
my name in the game is Actor , ill be sure to add you, me and my brother and his friends litterally stayed up until like 7am just lvling up x.x now im at 25 now i was at 17

Oh very nice! What areas have you been able to go to aside from the Mt Mjolnir maps? Any towns?
Anything maybe reminiscent of the old game?
I forgot to take a look at the world map. I don't think they have places like Niffelheim there (yet?).
I'll catch up at some point.

Also, love your Journey avatar!
i gotten to prontera , as well as payon and izlude , and thanks i love the game journey ^_^

Ahhh! How are those towns? Do they look anything like they do in RO1?
I haven't played Journey yet, though it's sitting there at home ready to be played. I hope to play it soon after I'm done with my current game. Wish I could just play it on Vita though D:
i hope journey can come out for more platforms i feel like it can become much more popular like that, Prontera is really big and i feel it takes a little bit to get from one side to the other, they have a fountain and my first time there i was lost xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:10 am
RaffaeIIo
i hope journey can come out for more platforms i feel like it can become much more popular like that, Prontera is really big and i feel it takes a little bit to get from one side to the other, they have a fountain and my first time there i was lost xD

That would be nice. Overall, I'm just more of a handheld console gamer. I'm out more than I'm in cause of work anyways, so I can always have access to handhelds =D

I finally started RO2 again. Made it to lvl 14, over by the plains. Prontera is pretty big :U
I don't like the running-around quests they make you do to talk to people because of that. It's nice though. Do you know at what level you can change your job to second job class?

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 pm
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

That would be nice. Overall, I'm just more of a handheld console gamer. I'm out more than I'm in cause of work anyways, so I can always have access to handhelds =D

I finally started RO2 again. Made it to lvl 14, over by the plains. Prontera is pretty big :U
I don't like the running-around quests they make you do to talk to people because of that. It's nice though. Do you know at what level you can change your job to second job class?
yep its 25 , and i know what you mean about hte running around quests lol , they are so annoying without a mount , which i think you can get at 15  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:05 pm
RaffaeIIo
yep its 25 , and i know what you mean about hte running around quests lol , they are so annoying without a mount , which i think you can get at 15

Ah okay, that's not too bad. What level have you made it to so far? (and is 99 max or 50?).
Can you choose what mount you get or is it based on class? =D I want a peco peco!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

Ah okay, that's not too bad. What level have you made it to so far? (and is 99 max or 50?).
Can you choose what mount you get or is it based on class? =D I want a peco peco!
everyone can get a pecopeco having different might cost a bit , and max is 50 and just 20 minutes before they went into maintenance i made it to 50 biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:14 pm
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

everyone can get a pecopeco having different might cost a bit , and max is 50 and just 20 minutes before they went into maintenance i made it to 50 biggrin

= u= I was still working on stuff when maintenance kicked in! My daily quests are gonna be gone by the time I get back on ; A;
Also, for some reason, I wasn't able to kill a specific monster. Glutenous Fabre? Something Fabre. The ones that are closest to the NPCs and the daily quests board at the Plains. I'd hit them once, barely do any damage, and then hit them again, and I'd do absolutely no damage. Bugged I think. They're lower level than me and were one of the monsters I had to kill for one of the daily quests.
Congratulations on level 50! =D
Does the game get cooler later on?

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:04 pm
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

= u= I was still working on stuff when maintenance kicked in! My daily quests are gonna be gone by the time I get back on ; A;
Also, for some reason, I wasn't able to kill a specific monster. Glutenous Fabre? Something Fabre. The ones that are closest to the NPCs and the daily quests board at the Plains. I'd hit them once, barely do any damage, and then hit them again, and I'd do absolutely no damage. Bugged I think. They're lower level than me and were one of the monsters I had to kill for one of the daily quests.
yes it does and the reason you couldnt kill those is the fact you didnt use some powder or thing you got to kill them with( you got it when you accepted the quest) you have to hit it first use it then start killing it biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:43 pm
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

yes it does and the reason you couldnt kill those is the fact you didnt use some powder or thing you got to kill them with( you got it when you accepted the quest) you have to hit it first use it then start killing it biggrin

>..> damn me and my skipping dialogue. The only dialogue I have not skipped in this game so far are the Eremes Guile quests. I could have swore Eremes was the Assassin Cross monster at Bio labs in the first game. So I thought it'd be interesting to actually read his quests :U  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

>..> damn me and my skipping dialogue. The only dialogue I have not skipped in this game so far are the Eremes Guile quests. I could have swore Eremes was the Assassin Cross monster at Bio labs in the first game. So I thought it'd be interesting to actually read his quests :U
oh it is but some cutscenes you might want to watch on youtube for the mostpart if its in a dungeon , just today my party (but me ) got wiped because of a cutscene in the dungeon lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 am
RaffaeIIo
oh it is but some cutscenes you might want to watch on youtube for the mostpart if its in a dungeon , just today my party (but me ) got wiped because of a cutscene in the dungeon lol

Dx I'll remember that! Sorry to hear you guys died D:

I don't know if I'm in a bind or not.
I'm currently level 15, and I no longer have a main quest to follow. I don't know if I lost one of the quests I had left to do after the last maintenance update, cause I lost all the ones I had on actively. 3 of them I was able to recover by finding the NPCs that allow me to "abandon" the quests I had on. I wouldn't see any green ? marks or golden ! marks on any of my maps, but if I ran into the quest NPCs, I could see the "grayed out" ? marks over them, which is how I knew which ones I had. But I'm not positive if I've found all of the quests I had. With no indicator on my map, it's hard = n=

My last main quest was to find Eremes Guile over at the Southern Plains. When I found him, he told me to kill some of those crystal/rocky looking wolf monsters that were near him. After I finished that, the quest was over, and there was no indication for me to go anywhere - so is that the end of the main quest line?
I'm level 15 and I don't know where I need to go. The wolf cave is like lvl 18-ish, and izlude plains is like 20-25-ish. So I've been killing time by doing some of the Khara quests from the first map that I skipped.
Later I might try starting off with a new character and seeing what happens in this area after Eremes Guile's quest. If there are more quests that are just not showing up for me, then I'll know my main character is bugged and I'll send a ticket. It'll take a while to get back up here though, since I work 9-5 and go to bed around 8-9. = u=
I wanna play and get ahead so baaaaad...

Also, I finally finished recreating my Geneticist from RO1 using my Gaia avy =D I'm so proud of her!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 pm
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

Dx I'll remember that! Sorry to hear you guys died D:

I don't know if I'm in a bind or not.
I'm currently level 15, and I no longer have a main quest to follow. I don't know if I lost one of the quests I had left to do after the last maintenance update, cause I lost all the ones I had on actively. 3 of them I was able to recover by finding the NPCs that allow me to "abandon" the quests I had on. I wouldn't see any green ? marks or golden ! marks on any of my maps, but if I ran into the quest NPCs, I could see the "grayed out" ? marks over them, which is how I knew which ones I had. But I'm not positive if I've found all of the quests I had. With no indicator on my map, it's hard = n=

My last main quest was to find Eremes Guile over at the Southern Plains. When I found him, he told me to kill some of those crystal/rocky looking wolf monsters that were near him. After I finished that, the quest was over, and there was no indication for me to go anywhere - so is that the end of the main quest line?
I'm level 15 and I don't know where I need to go. The wolf cave is like lvl 18-ish, and izlude plains is like 20-25-ish. So I've been killing time by doing some of the Khara quests from the first map that I skipped.
Later I might try starting off with a new character and seeing what happens in this area after Eremes Guile's quest. If there are more quests that are just not showing up for me, then I'll know my main character is bugged and I'll send a ticket. It'll take a while to get back up here though, since I work 9-5 and go to bed around 8-9. = u=
I wanna play and get ahead so baaaaad...

Also, I finally finished recreating my Geneticist from RO1 using my Gaia avy =D I'm so proud of her!
ahh , hmm make sure none of your quests are unchecked (press L) it should give you a list , make sure you finished all the quests in prontera as well biggrin

also press m twice to make sure there are no quests on the map  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 pm
RaffaeIIo
ahh , hmm make sure none of your quests are unchecked (press L) it should give you a list , make sure you finished all the quests in prontera as well biggrin

Ahhhhh! I forgot there was a proper menu screen for quests! I'll definitely do that. So I take it that means that there are more "main" quests left to do then? I want more of those! :U

I'll try this when I get home =) Thank you so much!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:42 pm
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

Ahhhhh! I forgot there was a proper menu screen for quests! I'll definitely do that. So I take it that means that there are more "main" quests left to do then? I want more of those! :U

no problem ^_^ if you need any help just ask  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:39 pm
RaffaeIIo
Veiss Wynd
RaffaeIIo

no problem ^_^ if you need any help just ask

Will do!
You were totally right-on with the L menu for quests! All that had happened was that mine was unchecked after that update. ='D I finally got past level 15!

Do you happen to know anything about Episode 2 and 3? On the Khara menu, on the left side of that window, there are tabs with different "episodes." But none of them aside from the Khara episode 1 quests are active.
:0 Future update maybe? or have you gotten to play them? Whatever they are.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:58 pm
ninja  
Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games