Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Trick or Terror (Remi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:11 am
For a moment he just stood there, frozen, as the professor explained exactly how he felt on the matter. What he wanted Remi to do, what he EXPECTED him to do. No more, no less, no options.

"No." The kitsune piped up, fist clenching the now used pranking object so tightly his knuckles were white. "I refuse."

Eyes filled with malice as he glared at the professor, shredding any sense of reason within him. The professor wanted to see Remi use his anger and cruelty? Fine, he would show its ugly head. But not as he expected it. One of his largest personality traits that burned the brightest was exactly how protective he could be, and how he would go to any length to see those he cared for were safe. "If growing as a student means harming ones i care for, ones i view as under my protection? ******** you and your exam, you can shove it up your a**." The object was tossed on the stage with a thud, as the kitsune turned tail and made his way down the steps, into the audience, and past the rows of chairs.

istoleyurvamps
Remi has left the building rofl xD

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:07 am
"Tsk tsk tsk. Such foul language." The sound of doors shutting, locking echoed in the theater.

The light on the stage went out, and with it, the area was covered in darkness, the sound of gears turning, cogs whirling, curtains rising and falling could be heard from every angle. A flash, the lights were all on, brightness filling the once dim room.

In the center of the stage, Rengath stood as he had before, only this time, fire flickering at his claws and dancing around his horns. "You're such a stubborn one aren't you Asremilious?" The name was spoken softly, Rengath staring at the young kitsune. "You truly think that you can walk away from your problems? Adversity? How childish. You speak loud boy, but your actions speak louder. You're an infantile coward who would rather flee than fight for what he says he believes in." The demon produced a coin in his hand.

"You're a two sided coin, only stamped once."
Lilwolfpard
Remi has entered lockdown mode- he cannot leave until he has ???

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 am
Doors, did he think DOORS being closed would stop him? He would break the damn door open if he had to. A fist was raised, poised to use his inhuman strength against the wooden frame.

Asremilious?

That one word, that one name, sang through his soul and lit a fire under his skin. It was enough to make him pause, make him lower his hand back to his side. One of the banes of being a demon was the true name clause, something that effected his clan. It was why they all had nicknames, their true names being something constantly on the backs of their minds. Those who knew their true names, had some power over them.

More than that, it just pissed the demon off to hear the name.

The lights were off and the main diva was all lit up like a christmas tree, ready on the stage for his performance. He always knew stage whores were assholes, and Rengath just confirmed this assumption.

"Do not use my name." The kitsune growled through his teeth, knowing deep down he was no match for the professor in a duel. Facing the demon the flames did not bother him in the least, if Rengath thought for a second a KITSUNE was Afraid of FIRE? He was wrong. "Thats where your wrong, dear." he hissed the words, condescending. " I am fighting for what i believe in. If refusing to attack people i care for labels me as a coward? So ******** be it. Im not the one standing like a prima donna on a stage, angry things did not go my way, waiting for an audience to show that never will. I think YOU need to check your own actions, professor. This is no damn Exam, this is your cruelty shining through and looking for peons to use.-

Hell, you had to use my real name just to get me to listen to you once more."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:52 am
There was a tiny twitch of his lip, a sneer almost as Remi fought with some very nice hiss and spit. "I'll use your name as needed boy." A flick of his wrist and the demon's fire flickered out around him, curling into a small condensed ball of flame in the palm of his hand.

"I checked my actions a long time ago Remi, and it was choice to not fight that lead to the greatest loss I have known." The coin flipped into the aim, caught, Rengath held it closed over the open flame in his other hand. As he let the coin drop into the fire, a flicker of blue light before the flame went out, taking the coin with it.
"Are you willing to fight then? Fight the one who scarred little Tomoko, who took away your dear Jack's cats?" His face was full of contempt. Who is the protagonist in your story Remi? Who the antagonist?"
Lilwolfpard

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:52 pm
He bit his lip hard enough that a faint metallic taste drifted across his palate. It was enough of a sign to him that he did not jump back from the taste or the pain. The only feeling left inside was a seething rage.

It felt like a lead balloon in his stomach, slowly expanding with each word the professor spoke.

Finally his teeth let go of his lip, and after one final glare, he looked down and let out a HUGE sigh. "So your the b*****d that hurt them so much, good to know.."

Clenching his fist, he did something he never thought he would do. That being? He charged the professor.

hp: 40/40
Target: Rengath
Dmg: 0 lol good job remi  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:01 pm
The charge was met with minimal resistance, the hellspawn stepping away quickly enough to avoid the kitsune. A small smile, Rengath motioned for Remi to come again.

lilwolfpard
BATTLE ENGAGED!

HP: 60/60
DMG;

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:03 pm
He was only angered by the side stepping professor, turning around and lashing out with his nails to only graze him briefly.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that there was no chance he would win this battle, but he didnt care. This person hurt people he cared for, and there was a debt remi intended to pay in blood for that.

HP: 40/40
Dmg: 1
Distortion: 1  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:07 pm
"You seem a bit angry." Rengath was purely mocking. "Should I be scared?" The demon's eyes narrowed as the tailed brushed against him, the professor's retaliation to be to bring his hand up, claws coming down at Remi's face. "Maybe I will make you and the blonde one match."

lilwolfpard
HP: 59
DMG: 10

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:17 pm
Remi didn't even feel his words needed a response. This professor was not worth it, not worth anything other than the debt he owed to others.

Who else has he hurt?

Remi hissed out as the claws stretched down his face, on instinct he started to pull away. It hurt, the attack had hit home, but his rage hurt more. Switching into his true form, he clamped his maw down on the hellspawns arm.

HP: 30/40
DMG: 5
Distortion: 2  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 2 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm
The change in form surprised him, and Rengath hissed as fangs broke skin. "So unrefined, taking your base form." Swatting at Remi, the demon kept to the use of claws, not bothering with fire.

"Just like the others, you have so little to say, you let your anger fuel you."
lilwolfpard

HP: 54
DMG: 8

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Even though he leapt backwards, the demons claws still hit home. The attack was not as strong as the previous, but it still left him with gashes. One of his eyes was closed, red staining his once blue fur. "Oh im sorry, i didn't remember you setting any base rules." So all bets were off.

Pausing, he allowed himself a chance to catch his breath...watching warily. "Dont even deny you didn't want this for one instant. Harming Tomoko, Hurting Jack, you enjoy delivering pain and egging people on."

HP: 22/40
DMG: Zippo
Distortion: 2  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:50 pm
"Technically, you're breaking one." There was a bitten back laugh, "The old 'no fighting outside the gym. Thankfully, theater often gets exceptions." A small ball of fire, launched at Remi, the demon shook his head.

"Oh I won't deny I enjoy egging people on, but make no mistake, I take very little pleasure in causing pain. Sadly, pain is necessary for growth. There is a price for everything, and it will test you as you pay that price."
lilwolfpard

HP: 54
DMG: 3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:52 pm
"Takes two to tango, doesnt matter who started it. You went along with it." He quipped back. The only sign that the flame hurt where it hit was his eyes that clenched shut for a moment, before he took a step forward.

Opening his mouth, he took a step forward, curling his lips up at the professor. "I would like to tell you how much bullshit i think you are full of." The professor was lying, why else would he cause so much pain if he didnt get off on it? While the kitsune spoke his tails started to twitch in a odd pattern. Briefly there was a pause, and then movement. Stepping out of remis form, at least four other 'dopplegangers' showed up. They looked exactly like the real one.

All four charged at the same time, Running around the professor.. taking a lunge here and there. But which one was real, and which others the fakes?

HP: 19
DMG: 8
Distortion: 3

(( OOC: Remi is using doppleganger illusions. They can only currently Effect Sight, Scent, and hearing. If he went and grabbed at one of them he would instantly be able to tell which ones are Fake. I dont think the professor would think to lick one of them so i think we are good with taste Ahahaha))  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 12-sided dice: 9, 11, 4, 10, 9, 9, 1, 1, 2, 11 Total: 67 (10-120)
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:25 pm
Rengath hissed in annoyance as the illusions came out. "A good use of your skills. However-" A rush a flames spinning out from his hand, Rengath frowned.

"You must stop leaving challenges going unanswered, brushing off choices and change. The antagonist in your story is not I Remi, you are your own antagonist, and with that, I hope you do better fighting yourself than others." A flick of his wrist the doors unlocked, the fire gone.

"This isn't the hardest step nor the first, but, it is a step."

lilwolfpard
HP: 46
DMG: 24

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:39 pm
He thought he had him, thought that his illusions would have at least made him falter if even a little. Part of him knew this was not probable, the man had too much experience over him. At the same time though, the fire attack had come unexpectedly.

The illusions vanished in a dance of flames, his real form tossed away and landing on his side. His fur smoked a little, some red staining the floor and his form. Remi chose not to use his fear against the professor, choosing not to unleash such power against him even through his rage. Yet the professor thought it necessary... to beat down the second year to a bloody, burning, pulp. Still he tried to get up, tried to push himself up to his four legs. He was stubborn... but unlike Rangath, who claimed he was a coward, it was not that at all. He just knew when he was beat, and knew when it was better not to press the issue. Call it survival instincts if you must, he did not feel like dissipating today. The patient hunter eventually catches it prey, its just a matter of time.

Still he eventually made his way to his feet, pushing aside the aches all over and concentrating on one paw in front of the other. He passed the professor without a word, not allowing his tails to droop until he was sell into the audience, only then did he look back and speak. "Your wrong." He hissed through clenched teeth, both in still simmering anger and pain. "I left no challenge unanswered, no step untaken." He was right about one thing though, this professor was not the Antagonist in his lifes story... but merely a obstacle Remi planned to one day take down.

Turning back he left the room, intent on finding somewhere to lick his wounds.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff