Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] On Neutral Ground (Sammy & Candace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:09 am
A student who was not caught up in Medea's little spell of promises. Too bad she's not their leader anymore, hm? Candace gave a little nod seemingly to herself. It was a shame, had Sammy come around sooner she could have used her. Hell..maybe she could point Otto Sammy's way now that he had to look out for candidates. How far did Sammy's sympathies extend?

There were a hundred and one arguments Candace could give against their association with boogeymen, all of which were perfectly reasonable, but they all came to a halt as Sammy reminded her of Red's all too successful infiltration. Her body tensed as she made a very, very conscious effort to not see red. Her smile fell. "You'll do well to never mention that b***h around me again, Sammy. I'd like to see her head on a plate for what she did." Red had posed as her leader. She had fooled all of them, everyone except Caelius and most likely H; she had humiliated them, stripped them of their weapons, sent them packing like beaten dogs with their tails tucked between their legs. Red was not a subject she liked.

And then she said H could rot in the same grave as Medea. Caelius, sure, but H? Candace's smile was strained, forced. "Yes, well, I'm afraid H won't be rotting in the same grave as anyone for quite some time." The way she accidentally purred H's name was almost too obvious.

Atropos made a sound similar to clearing one's throat.

"Nor will Caelius," Candace added with that same forced smile. There, happy?

Oh yes, your bias toward the doctor will never be blatant to anyone.

Candace rolled her eyes.

"I don't think what she did to us was out of kindness. You don't understand the bond we have with our weapons." She..spoke of them as if she cared? Candace wasn't sure how to feel about that, but she had to know what Sammy meant. "...'Still' cares? I don't understand. How does she speak of us?"

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:51 am
Oh well it seemed she had struck a nerve with the whole Red infiltration thing after all. She hadn't realized that Aria was tied closely to Candace, let alone what divisions existed and hunters or the chain of command below Caelius whom was clearly the head of the serpent.

"I'll make note to keep any mentions to myself or when not around you. I can see why you would take that... personally. Then again we have reason to believe Caelius pulled the same stunt as a career adviser." It was the only way they could explain how he was able to taunt so many students with personal information in the past.

Still she sat on her cross raising an eyebrow at how she rolled the name H off her lips, and how blatantly she added Caelius as an after thought. Someone was playing favorites. "You'll have to forgive my biased hatred. Caelius only put a permenant hole through the stomach of a friend, and thanks to Medea and her lovely little fortune telling I got to experience H murdering everyone I care about before turning me into a weapon. I'd like to see that future never happen. Or the one where the Horsemen kill us all."

Sammy shrugged at the weapon talk, "No, I don't know, I know Rep seems to love weapons. Most hunters seem fond of them. But why I say it was a favor is you've seen what she can do, what we can do, she disarmed you, left your the portal and told you to go. You've seen what she can turn into, she could have eaten half you in a bite and burned the rest before you could turn to run." When Candace asked the next question Sammy seemed to relax a bit and look down at her boots trying to sort out what to say next.

"It's... hard to explain." She looked up again, "When ever the topic of hunters is brought up, you're all viewed the way you see us. Monsters, villains, and abominations. Red doesn't see you like that. She see's you as, well, humans. Creatures with hopes, dreams, and feelings just like us. That every time we try to call you otherwise she's quick to snap that you view us the same way and we're all acting like narrow minded idiots." She chuckled, "It's the reason I'm here even. To see if she's right, if you Hunters are more then just a bunch of weapon wielding monsters hiding under our beds."

Eight

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:13 pm
"A career advisor how traumatic." Candace rolled her eyes.

As Sammy mentioned forgiveness and went on about Caelius she laughed, waving a dismissive hand in the air as if that would physically brush away any concern. "By all means, hate Caelius. He's a melodramatic douchebag who needs anger management classes." Lesson one: you don't throw people out if windows. She said nothing for H, but the mention of horseman killing them all did sound promising. Sammy could still be useful. Candace smiled. "Mm, no. We wouldn't want that."

Candace toyed with her rings before allowing Atropos to be summoned, crossing one leg over the other and resting her hands on one knee. Her nails tapped in succession along the top of her boot. "We don't just love weapons, we love our weapons. I will not get into it with you, but I would have preferred she give us a fight rather than take away our weapons. You wouldn't understand unless you became one and experienced it yourself." She shrugged, petting her boot. The weapon's eye-like jewels flared brightly.

She listened quietly to Sammy's explanation on what she had meant with Red, lifting one leg enough to check Atropos' blades; she didn't appear to be paying attention but Candace was listening quite intently.

"I find it interesting you use 'monster' in the context of an insult. I would think it was just a word among you, a race, a compliment? As for villains..well, some of us could be." Molly was anything but a villain. Her, Dakota, Deryk...even Gale, Eva and Otto. None of them were villains. Her? Rep? They were villains. "I'm very openminded. How cute." Candace unsummoned Atropos. "If I were narrow minded I would have lobbed your head off instead of walking away when I opened that door."

Hiding under their beds. Right. "I believe that's your job."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:19 pm
"I'm afraid the positions for a hunter to fill in a school are lacking in the departments they usually fill. He makes up for it by being a nasty little threat."

Candace's confirmation about Caelius was at least promising, it seemed that not only the two who had attacked him during the haunted house events where the only ones who despised the crazed leader. "Well at least we can agree Caelius isn't exactly everyone's favorite."

The sudden appearance of the boots caused Sammy's arm to flicker, a faint flame of purple tracing the bones before flickering out as Candace tapped her fingers on the top of the boot.

"You would have been killed, and what good would that do anyone in the long run. Hate her or not, even I know when to walk away before she gets a reason to be really angry." She shook her head again, "The day I become a weapon Medea can blow the world to kingdom come. I'll win my own fights, not as a weapon to be used by one of you."

The way she ignored Sammy came off in two ways, on one hand it irritated the ghoul to be ignored so casually, on the other it was Candace, some things didn't change in the real world from the fake one and she was almost certain that the hunter was paying attention in the end.

"Because to you're kind it is, I've seen Rep described as one in the same way we are. A race yes, a compliment, depends on the context. We can discuss class and race issues another time, I hear you humans have as many issues with it as we do."

The vanishing of her weapon put Sammy somewhat at easy, though she sneered at the remark about her head, "I think you've tried in the past, sadly I still have a head, and my fist would have something to say about it." Again she shrugged, "That is our job, but someone has to exist to scare even our kind into behaving."

Shifting about she stood up on the cross leaning on the center post as she watched the hunter, purple eyes flickering in the dim graveyards light.

"I'll admit, I am surprised we've spoken this long and you've only summoned your weapon once. Why didn't you try and kill me?"  

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:08 pm
"I don't use Atropos. We're a team, we work together. If she doesn't want to fight she doesn't let me use her, I can summon as much as I want she's ultimately the one in control of herself. I love my dear Atropos," she cooed to the rings on her fingers, a genuinely fond smile finally seen on her face as she looked upon them. She was quiet for a few seconds, finally giggling and giving one of the rings a little kiss to its gem before she returned her attention to Sammy.

Hm..had she ever described Rep as a monster? He often said he wanted to be one himself, but she couldn't recall using the word toward him. She gave a shrug at Sammy's words. Sure, whatever. "In the past I was a trainee with little power, plus I would have had the upper hand in the element of surprise. It's something I'm kind of good at." It was her job, really. Be like the Mist. Though at Sammy's comment about needing someone to scare them into behaving she just gave the zombie ghoul a blank stare.

"...You're a goddamn teenager. That's your teachers and parents jobs."

Sammy's confession made her laugh again, shaking her head. "Atropos did that. She didn't really explain why but I think it had something to do with the talk of stripping her away from me." That was an experience she did not want to go through ever again. Perhaps it had been a reassurance that she was still here and not going anywhere? That'd be nice. "But I can assure you, I'm no monster. I've been called a great number of things but...a monster is something I am not."  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:20 pm
Sammy watched with a raised eyebrow as the hunter cooed and kissed her ring. For someone to hate her so much she seemed utterly enthralled by a weapon created by one of their kind. It seemed rather a** backwards but that wasn't something she was going to call out less she upset Candace.

"And I was a freshmen back then, but look at us now, big kids out on the playground." The next line made Sammy shrug, "The closest thing to a parent I've ever had is the one thing you utterly despise most in our world. And you don't look old enough to have any right to judge on that."

Why the weapon summoned it's self was interesting enough, so they still had some choice in a matter of things? "Not like I can do that, so don't fret over it much right now. As for being a monster. You're halfway there, you might be a human, but with that weapon you sure as hell aren't a very normal one."

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:33 am
Candace raised a brow. "Who do you think I despise more than anyone in your world?" And then there was the age comment. What the hell was that supposed to mean? What was she supposedly not allowed to judge? "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. I'm not old enough to judge on what?"

When told she wasn't a normal human, Candace did her best not to visibly react to that. A normal human, fine, she'd give her that...but she was not a monster. "We'll agree to disagree," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:14 am
"Judge me for being a teenager, you hardly look older then most of the Reapers I go to school with. And half the students might be a 'teenager' but they could have been alive long before you where kicking about." She shrugged, "Do those weapons slow aging too? They give you a fear shield, Jack knows what else they've given you."

She grew quiet at the remark about being a monster noticing the clear change in Candace's voice. "Just an analogy. Till you're a walking corpse your still human. As for who you despise." She looked aside rubbing her fingers along her bone arm.

"Red."

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:37 pm
Ah, so that was it. Candace raised a brow. "How old do you think I am? And somehow I don't think 'being alive' longer than me makes much of a difference if they're still considered a teenager." She waved a hand. "Hm..that's a good question. They give us a lot of things, but I'm unsure if they slow the aging process. I'll be ecstatic if it does." She looked down at her rings. Did they? Atropos gave her a speed boost, she could run faster and jump higher than most other Hunters because of her, but other than that..hm. How old was Aria? And Caelius? They had to be in at least their thirties, right? She knew how old H was...

It didn't really matter much in the end.

"Red, huh? Not sure she's who I despise most, but I do feel very strongly about her." She shrugged.

Finally Candace pushed off the crypt and landed neatly on her feet on the ground, stretching her arms up over her head with a little sigh. "Are you satisfied yet? I'd like to leave now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:56 pm
"Late teens, early twenties at the most. Fair enough at the being considered a teen. Pity if they don't give you the aging perk, even Reapers tend to stay rather young and they're all human like for the most part."

She shrugged back at the response regarding Red, "Figured the track list of things she's done recently considering our conversation reserved her a special level of despise."

Following suit Sammy dropped from her cross adjusting her jacket and crossing her arms. "I doubt I'll get anything else from this. It's at least nice to know there's some chance we can talk without trying to kill each other. Before you go though, do me a favor, I'm trying not to kill any of you right now or pick fights. But if you point your weapons at the wrong person, no truce is going to hold."

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:09 pm
Candace looked curious about the favor, especially when she said 'the wrong person'. "Who is the wrong person in your book?"

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 pm
"You'll know when I punch your face in for it. I'm not naming anyone because I can't fully trust you. What happens if you go after them intentionally? To get at me. I'm trying to trust you Candace."

She shrugged, "Baby steps."

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm
"Well, that's not nice. I don't do s**t like that." It was just that one time, she'd had interest in Mitsu regardless of her relationship with Shun!  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:56 pm
"Still can't take the risk, you all kidnapped students I knew, turned one of them into a weapon, the name Israfel ring a bell? Feel free to punch any horsemen in the face, anyone who sides with them entirely. But Amity students, just, try not to pick too many fights with them if we can help it?"  

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:08 pm
Israfel? Candace frowned. Israfel, Israfel...oh! He was um..that...Solia chick's weapon, right? She blinked. "I had nothing to do with that. I never even met any of those students, I had my own work to concern myself with." Though her work had been her own kidnapped student. Details, details. Sammy didn't need to know.

"I don't pick fights, I end them. I can't promise I won't defend myself if a student is hostile toward me." She didn't take orders from a student.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff