Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I'll be your friend (yuri/reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:03 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack giggled and smiled, "That's so cool, I love that game, I didn't even notice." she said before pulling her hand away once Amanita did. "I don't know if my name really means anything special or cool." she said with a bit of a shrug, reaching into her bento and pulled out the box with the word 'Hello' on it. "I have some Hello Panda if ya want some." she said, opening the box and popping one of the sweets into her mouth.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:57 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita felt her cheeks brighten. Cool? Is it really, only few people recognized that name. Most of them are druggies and mushroom pickers. So when people do ask where it came from, she describes it like that, but not many people ask her anyways.
xxxWhen Jack offered some of her Hello Panda's, Amanita smiled and took only one. She popped it into her mouth and smiled. "Thank you...for everything Jack" Amanita looked back down at her feet. She is truly thankful to have Jack as a friend, what she did to stand up for Amanita was amazing as well. No one has done it, but that's what makes Jack now and amazing friend to Amanita.
xxx

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:14 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

[o.o.c: Sorry for the late reply, I'm sick.]

Jack blinked a few times, seeing her cheeks turn a vibrant red. She wondered if she was sick or something. She scrunched up her nose. This locker room did kinda stink anyway.
                                                          Jack set the Hello Panda's in between them and smiled, popping one of the sweets into her mouth before looking over at Amanita, " What? What I do? I was just being a friend. she said, tilting her head.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 am
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita looked at Jack and smiled her cheeks still red. "Yeah, thank you... You've been so kind and nice to me, and just becoming, or wanting to be my friend... Thank you." She finished and looked back down at her feet. She began to feel her heart began to speed up, but she figured it's because that's the most ever to one person. The girl continued to sway her legs and then the school bell run. Amanita stood up and grabbed her bag. She smiled back at Jack waiting to see if she would walk with her to class.
xxx

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:33 am
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack blinked at the odd confession but found herself grinning until it hurt, giving the her companion a thumbs up, "Its all good, i wouldn't want any other friend." she said. A brief thought ran through her head. Why exactly had she befriended such a girl in the first place? She felt no pity for her otherwise she doubted they'd be friends.

When she finally became aware of her surroundings, she noticed Amanita waiting almost expectantly for her. Jack blinked but jumped up, gathering her lunch. "Ill walk you to class." she said

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita giggled a bit how slow she was to realize it was time to go. "It's okay you don't have to you know." She said softly before looking down at her feet like always and fidgeting with her skirt a bit. The bright haired girl then turned and began to walk out of the locker room and to the classroom for history, her worst subject. She is almost failing it too, so another beating with a reason this time awaits her when grades are sent out to families.
xxxThe girl bit her lip and tried not to think about it as she walked to the class. Yet, she didn't believe shoe can ignore it. If her and Jack get closer as friends then she'll find out that Amanita is beaten everyday back at home, and that she is living in a middle class poverty life. What will happen then? She loves her father because he is her father but she fears the actions he takes. She doesn't want him to end up in jail and her in another home. Amanita then began to wounder if it's safe to have a friend, she said before to let her know if someone is mean to her, but does family count?

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:11 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

Are we ever going to continue? This barely got started.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:11 pm
Tricky Kiddo
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

Are we ever going to continue? This barely got started.

Ehhh!! I never told you about my internet problem? I'm so sorry D: Lucky now though that I finally got my laptop back and I now have complete internet access so i'll be ready to rp today. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

User Image

נ α c к

Jack shook her head and smiled lightly, "Nah, its no big deal," she said with a small shrug. She crammed her lunch back into her bag and took after the other girl, walking next to her with her hands in her pockets, her hair bouncing as she walked with a bit of a spring in her step. " Wanna meet up after school today? We can grab something to eat." the ravenette questioned, glancing at Amanita out of the corner of her eye.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:44 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita blinked being pulled out of her thoughts and looked over at Jack. She was a bit surprised by the offer. Yet the girl smiled and nodded. "Okay I guess." She answered and looked back forward and continued to walk. The bright hair girl smiled to herself she actually had a friend now. Things seem to be looking up for this poor girl.

They soon reached room 49, Amanita's history class. Standing at the door some students pointed and laughed among themselves about when she got hit with the dodge ball today. Amanita just ignored it and smiled at Jack.
"Uh..thanks for walking me to class." She said softly and looked down before making her way into the class room. She walked to the back and sat at a desk. She used to be sitting in the front of every class because she can't see that well. That changed when she was bombarded by spit balls by the other students.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack smiled to herself, glad that her offer had been accepted. She didn't think the girl would have accepted as quickly as she had done. She frowned a little as a thought crossed her mind. I hope she doesn't suspect that im doing this just to screw her later..I hope no one else thinks that either.

She sighed to herself before glancing over at Amanita, seeing she had stopped. She waved to a few people who she knew and glared at the pointers she saw. Most of them seemed to be whispering though, "Cya." she said, giving the shier girl a salute as she turned around and jogged away to her own class. She made it to Science just as the bell rang and set in the middle, greeting a few of her friends and ignoring the questioning glances from a few of the people from the locker room and gym earlier.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:18 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxThrough the rest of the day like normal Amanita got picked on. Six times shoved into lockers or others. 27 times being tripped, 14 times falling. Finding a piece of gum in her pig tail, luckily she got it out and didn't have to cut it. And insults she can't even count. Unbelievable that this happened to her this happened her in and in between the last three classes. The whole school picked on her. Amanita couldn't tell Jack who all were mean to her. It's just too much, and she didn't want to worry Jack. At the end of the day Amanita quickly got her things and out of the halls. She rushed out the front doors to escape the other students. She made it out to the front gate and looked around to see if her new friend was around.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:07 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack spent the rest of the day normally, chatting quietly and passing notes without the teacher noticing. No one else brought up her attitude change during gym anymore.

Once the final bell rang, Jack gathered her things and wondered where she would take her friend to hang out. She flipped out her phone and used her speed dial to call her mother. They chatted for a few minutes while she explained she wouldn't be home for an hour or two and her mother explained she was working late again. Jack sulked for a few moments as the hall cleared out and she blinked, quickly snapping out of her trance. The bell rang about five minutes ago and she was wasting time!

Jack jogged outside and glanced around until she spotted her friend, "Hey, Amanita," she called, waving.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:27 am
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita continued to look around for her friend. She began to think that this was another prank the school pulls on her. The girl sighed dropping her head. She began to walk home when she heard her name being called. Amanita turned around to find Jack jogging towards her. She smiled and waved back at the raven hair girl. Amanita was relieved that she wasn't ditched.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:00 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

"You were totally about to ditch me," she said with a pout, stopping next to the other girl, breaking out into a smile. She adjusted her bag and tilted her head to the side, "I'll treat ya, but you have to suggest where. I'm pretty much a cheeseburger eatin fatso." she joked cheerfully.

[/size  

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 am
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita blushed and put up her hands shaking her head. "Oh no no no no!" She paniced a bet and scratched the back of her head. Seeing Jack smile, Amanita laughed lightly and smiled back. She pulled herself together and thought about were to go. Then Amanita realized she never goes out. Looking at her friends she smiled lightly and rubbed the back of her neck a bit."Well...um..actually I never get out....like at all...I'm always at home doing what my dad wants....I'm sorry."She apologized. She felt a bit bad not knowing anything that's in town besides the groceries store and liquor store.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff