Submit

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:26 am
Markin after trying several foothold made it to the top, his wings beating slightly as he dug out the flowers. careful not to look down he retraced his steps back down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:53 am
Skyly watches with great excitement as Markin gathers the moon flowers she so wanted. As he begins to climb back down she say " Be careful." she maybe ebil but pain was not her game and she really didnt want him to get hurt.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 am
Markin came down without incident and flew down slowly the last few feet. Turning around he offered the flowers while wiping dirt and gravel from his coat, his hair and wings remaining very clean...  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:28 am
Skyly jumps up form she spot she had been watching at. "oh my hero." she says it was cheesy but who cares she was really happy to have the pretties flowers in all of the kingdom. Seeing Markin cleaning his far made Skyly feel bad; she hates being dirty. Yuck she says in her head at the though of anything in her far. " Would like help getting clean, Markin?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:31 am
" thankyou for the suggestion, but I have it covered, thankyou, and I no hero. it was just a means afterall."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:39 am
Umm he might be at my beck and call but he wasnt playing along well. Skyly shrugged she would just have to would harder at it. " Well thank you all the same. Now to put then in some water at my nest so i can look at them all the time." As she said the last part she look at Markin with a hot look saying she would so rather look at him.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:43 am
" that is understandable, " he then started to look flushed, " why are you looking at me that way? " He spoke with a bit of a squeak in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:06 am
"Oh no reason at all my sweet." a smile played across her face very widely. If he dont know im not telling him. She though to herself. It will be more fun that way. Oh yes she was ebil but in a fun sexy way. "Anywho," she said to change the subject would you like to go back to me place? We could oh i dont know..." she stopped and winked at him.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:13 am
yeah, that made him blush all right. " if you say so..." he was a bit intrigued...  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:25 am
Jumping up and down Skyly says " Oh goody. We can so much ........ Fun." Totally noticing Markins blush Skyly leans in and says " You are so cute." Then she runs off holding his hand and the flowers in the other towards he nest.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:34 am
He just lets her drag him, the blush is mostly gone as he contemplates her words, " Am I really cute?" He wasn't really sure how a girl is telling him, a guy , that he is cute.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm
Skyly stops just before her nest and lets go of Markins hand. Smile at him she walk in to a blind spot and disappears in the bushes. "Are you coming Hun?"

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:09 am
He is slightly taken aback not sure how to proceed, " ok..coming. " he steps forward past the bushes, his eyes searching for anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:01 am
Skyly giggle to her self most faes had that worried look when she asked them into her nest. but once the made it full in they were more then pleased and very shocked.

Inside front room was a very high end styled decor. It was really her style but this home had been pasted down form generation to generation. It was very special and Skyly loved to show it off.

"Well," she began turning to see Markins face "what do you think?"  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:35 am
Markins tail wagged as he place his left hand on the door, examining it intently .

His interest momentarily not on her.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces