Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Assassin I Saved ((Me & WhiteDragonLady)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:31 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi remained silent for a few seconds. "That was not the answer I had been expecting...but I can accept it." she replied before sitting herself down on the bed. Yeah. She was definately going to be aching tomorrow.
bigbubz1

Zarin sat down next to her. "You'll need to rest here tonight and recover. If you need anything, I'll be right across the hallway in my room."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:58 pm
Aoi grabbed Zarin's arm. "Wait." she said before getting down on one knee. "I thank you for saving my life. From this day forward, i am your faithful guard." she added with a bow of her head. "It is my code and I abide by it." she added.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled and looked at her. "I think that code is very honorable. Before I leave, can you stand up and please tell me your name?" In truth, Zarin had not been expecting her to do something like this.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:39 pm
Aoi stood but her head was still bowed. "I am called Aoi. At your service." she replied softly. A honorable code indeed.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:35 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi stood but her head was still bowed. "I am called Aoi. At your service." she replied softly. A honorable code indeed.
bigbubz1

Zarin nodded. "Aoi, why don't you get some rest? From now on, this is your room and my home is your home. You can decorate your room however you like."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 pm
Aoi gave a nod before sitting back down on the bed. "I am not much for decorations...but I guess that some black and red wouldn't hurt..." she replied quietly as she took a look around.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:02 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi gave a nod before sitting back down on the bed. "I am not much for decorations...but I guess that some black and red wouldn't hurt..." she replied quietly as she took a look around.
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled at her. "Glad you already have some ideas Aoi. I'll be leaving now. I'll wake you up tomorrow morning so I can change the bandages."  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:46 pm
Aoi gave another nod before removing her dark clothes and setting them aside, minding her arm before getting under the covers. She gave a soft sigh before falling into a deep sleep.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:45 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi gave another nod before removing her dark clothes and setting them aside, minding her arm before getting under the covers. She gave a soft sigh before falling into a deep sleep.
bigbubz1

The next morning, Zarin knocked on Aoi's door. "Aoi, are you up? I made you some breakfast if you're hungry."  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 pm
Aoi stirred under the blankets before her eyes flew open. She sat up in surprise, not used to sleeping in. He pushed back the covers, wincing when she moved her bandaged arm the wrong way. She got out of bed and towards the door, opening it. She had forgotten to place her kimono back on though.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:26 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi stirred under the blankets before her eyes flew open. She sat up in surprise, not used to sleeping in. He pushed back the covers, wincing when she moved her bandaged arm the wrong way. She got out of bed and towards the door, opening it. She had forgotten to place her kimono back on though.
bigbubz1

Zarin, surprised at her lack of clothing, averted his eyes, blushing a little bit. "Aoi, maybe you should look at what you're wearing?" He didn't know how she would react.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm
Aoi blinked before lookin down at herself. She actually blushed before closing the door quickly before going to put her kimono on. She had forgotten that she slept naked. After tying off the sash, she went back to the door. "Sorry." she replied calmly.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:48 am
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi blinked before lookin down at herself. She actually blushed before closing the door quickly before going to put her kimono on. She had forgotten that she slept naked. After tying off the sash, she went back to the door. "Sorry." she replied calmly.
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled at her. "Its fine Aoi. Are you hungry? If you want I can make you some breakfast." Zarin could tell that she was probably hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:12 am
Aoi touched her stomach when she heard a growl. She blushed before giving a nod. "Yeah. I am a bit hungry." she replied quietly.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:51 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled at her. "Follow me to the kitchen." He began to walk down the hall, not looking back to see if she was following him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff