Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Aldin Nox Cliffs Research Facility :Authorized Entry Only: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:54 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian continued to look through his research, asking for a small team of people to go forth and find a very rare plant that housed an interesting poison.

"When they arrive, notify me immediately. They should be very cautious....."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Arriving with Minowa in tow, Sypher easily slipped down the hidden steps and into the first building, much to the surprise of those working there. Smiling at the people since he hadn't been there in a while, he set Minowa down so the boy could hold onto his leg "Is Sebastian here?"

|

|

| This is what I am & I will always be this |
| And that's all I'll ever want to be |

| That is all that I need |

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:34 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Giving almost a sarcastic look, one gentalmen replied.

"isnt he always, sir?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher smirked a bit at the reply "True. Direct me to him or let him know I need to talk to him if he doesn't want me wandering into something." Minowa looked up at the man, a bright grin on his face, still kind of hiding in his father's leg "I wanna see the explosions." he said quietly, tugging on the pant leg.

|

|

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:42 pm

He is in the lab office down the hall and to the right. He is currently waiting for some lowerlings to return, so i think its ok if you wanna go see him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher smiled and nodded, scooping Minowa up with him as he walked off. Minowa waved good bye as they walked then looked at Sypher "Are we gonna see explosions?" he asked and Sypher shrugged a bit "Maybe. I want you to meet Sebastian and he might show you explosions if you are nice." walking to the office, Sypher knocked and nudged the door open with his foot a bit "Sebastian?"

|

|

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:56 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian looked up from his desk, put the two beakers down that he was holding and removed his goggles.

"Ah yes, hello there Sypher. What can i do for you?"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Pushing the door the whole way, Sypher stepped in and set Minowa down. Rather then hide this time, Minowa stared at Sebastian with open interest and curiosity as Sypher spoke "I have a few questions and ideas for you." he found a chair and sat as Minowa came up to Sebastian to continue his inspection. Sypher smirked just a bit then continued "The demons...what do you know about them?" he leaned back a bit in his chair, waiting for any information Sebastian might have. Minowa, in the mean time, had finally decided to say something "You're face is cool." his grin was completely honest and Sypher covered his mouth to stop from laughing.

|

|

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:07 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian barred his teeth for minowa just to see his reaction. showing how interesting a "cool" face could be. He then changed his attention to sypher and continued the conversation.

"The demons, like the one that attacked konoha? From what i can gather, they are masses of pure chakra that take physical form. very dangerous, very powerful, and very very destructive. Why....dont tell me you ahve gone and found one...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Minowa grinned with a little bit of awe and scurried to sit on Sypher's lap "Actually, yes. Kumo called for aid against one. I have to say, they are impressive." Sypher replied, settling Minowa more comfortably until the child moved off to explore the office "I'm a bit...worried about how we'll deal with one should it come to our lands. I'm fairly certain of the seal I've worked on but I'm worried about what I saw around the demon. It seemed to be controlled or guided by a group and while I'm certain sealing the demon would be a challenge, dealing with the additional enemies hindering us would cause serious damage to the village." he said, watching Minowa wander but not touch.

|

|

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:26 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian would ponder for a moment, feeling weird to have minowa sitting in his lap and seemingly starring off into a grotesque piece of space that no one seemed to want to venture towards. Dreaming of endless possible ways to ahve a most effective and efficient killing method of hostiles, as well as having it be grotesque enough to deter any form of agression was a skill set that was most specific to Sebastian.

"Well sypher, has has your bonding with the plant i have created gone? If you are able to do that well, then the hardest part, detection, will be a breeze. The next step is our response to it. All things, even these bijuu, have biological and mental weaknesses that can be exploited. Let me ask you Sypher, and answer honestly...do you have faith in your ninja to defend our village...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher rubbed his nose, thinking on the plant "I think I can re-bond with it, given enough time. Granted, that is the one thing I don't have much of but..." he trailed off, thinking on Sebastian's last words. Did he have faith in his shinobi? His gaze trailed to Minowa who had returned to stand near Sebastian, the boy nibbling his upper lip as he stared at his new hero. His thoughts turned to how Mi had reacted to him, what Mi had said...how it all had gone down at the cross roads. Did he have faith in them? "...I don't know." he admitted quietly, bringing his fingers to steeple in front of his lips "I don't know if they are strong enough. We need more chuunin and right now, I don't think we have enough shinobi in the village to even keep a small army at bay. The demon....the one I saw was incredible. I was awed by the power it had but...the idea of it coming here was not one I looked forward to." Minowa looked at Sypher and quickly crossed to his father, putting his arms around him in a hug. Sypher smiled and ruffled his hair "Also....we might have something else to worry about. I met Suoh while we were at the cross roads."

|

|

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Progress. At least Sypher was honest. The words he had spoken had been on the mind of Sebastian for quite some time, and Sebastian had to agree. Their numbers were exceptionally low, and that was something that always had struck the medic as troublesome. Still, if numbers were an issue, then prehaps quality was something that they could produce. Smaller, but more advanced and skilled groups.

"At least your honest with yourself. To be fair, a Coup d'etat because you were dillusional was not high on my list of things to do. Now that you ahve reached the same conclusion i have, i think we can finally reach some answers"

Then the speaking of Souh came into mind, and Sebastian couldnt control that reaction. His teeth barred like fangs, he even hissed for a moment, and his eyes had an imaginary fire that lit up in them.

"Brief me on everything that happened then, ever detail. If souh is still around and kicking then it is PARAMOUNT that you connect with the plant. He cannt be left to his schemes or Kiri will not survive. Sypher...we need your skill, you need your courage. but most we need your leadership and dedication. Sometimes it just takes the words of a few to direct the actions of many.....many that we will need to keep these demons at bay..."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher arched an eyebrow, an amused smile coming on his face "A coup d'etat huh? After I gave you this nice shiny lab, that's not very nice." he joked, highly amused. It wasn't that he didn't believe Sebastian would have tried it...it was just that he kind of expected that. Though how Sebastian would get past the other shinobi, the ones who didn't like him, like Mi and Zay, would be an interesting sight. He entertained ideas for a few seconds, running scenarios through his head as to how it would go down...all of them were deadly and would leave the village in total ruin "I've never been delusional, Sebastian. I've been a lot of things...but never have I believed better of the world then it actually is." Minowa turned to look at Sebastian again and walked up "May I have a paper?" he asked, politely. Sypher didn't respond or move, allowing Sebastian the rule of this particular roost "Suoh merely showed up, offered to help...and made some interesting comments after we had moved off." his amusement had died down now some and he thought back on the words "At first, Suoh claimed to have come to aid us but his attention was not focused on the demon but rather on myself and Mi and Inka. I didn't see it so much as felt it. Like...worms crawling on my skin. And when we left, he said that if he'd know his rival was so meek, he wouldn't have sat idle for so long." he shook his head "How he came to consider myself or Kiri as his rival...I don't know but what he said unnerved me, I admit. I'm glad we left when we did...I'm not sure what to think of him at the moment but I think we can expect to see him again. And soon, if he considers us meek. And spineless, he mentioned that too." He took a deep breath, wondering at Sebastian's praise of him. Skill? Courage? Was that what he had? Sypher looked at Minowa, still waiting quietly next to Sebastian "I agree. We will need all our shinobi if we are to deal with the threats that are mounting against us. We have to prepare them...even if they don't like it."

|

|

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Souh had always made Sebastian's skin crawl, particularly their behind the scenes meeting in the water country. His thoughts were so preoccupied that he had almsot sneered at the kid, but cuaght himself at the last minute. Looking around the desk, the medic finally found a piece of scratch paper and handed it to the kid.

"Well if you believed us to be in good military standing....we were doomed. It would only be for self preservation. I would never harm the hand that feeds me, only until it cant feed me anymore. Indeed, they must be prepared. Sometimes we must blr the lines make them see what we want them to see. When the animal is cornered, the fight with all their hate and ferocity. The fear of death is a very driving factor. Then maybe thats what we need to do for our ninja...make them fight to stay alive...believe it is the only way to keep living...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]