Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do you believe in MaGiC? (1x1) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:55 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

"I am the Fire Dragon Slayer. I cannot be defeated."

User Image

Leina blinked. "Oh... I see..." She told him. So he was looking for her. "So... Do you know what this Fire Dragon slayer looks like?" She asked him, hesitating to tell him that she was that certain Mage.
Leina learned to be careful who she told about what kind of magic she possessed. Even though Frye was her friend, she still needed be cautious. Of course she felt bad, but still.

User Image

"Let me show you what I am capable of."

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:13 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
~Frye Nagito~
Wielder of the sword birth magic

Frye nodded and shrugged "Depends on who's telling you...... Some say a giant of a man wearing a dragon skull others say a beautiful woman" he shrugged before sighing
"hmmmmm I wonder if should give up" he said getting a strange feeling but shaking it off he sighed again "Hmmmm well I better carry on searching..... I might see you at the guild later" he turned and walked off putting his hat back on and waving to Leina as he walked off  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina blinked then nodded. "Uh, yeah. See you later... Good luck with your search..." She told him then watched him leave. She sighed, feeling guilty then shook her head. She was then on her way to Fairy Tail.
Once she got there, she asked to see the master.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

~Frye Nagito~
wielder of the sword birth magic

After and hour more of searching Frye came half-stumbling though the door to the guild and found a nearby seat, he took off his coat and hat and hanged them both from the chair and slumped against the table "ughhh......I despise having to hunt down rumours......I never get anywhere" he had no luck and he just kept his head on the table mostly ignoring those around him while he tried to cool off after running almost everywhere over town  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:08 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Their master was a very nice man. He accepted her in the guild with no hesitation. Leina walked out of the master's office and got her guild mark. It was placed on her right arm right below her shoulder. The guild members began to whisper to each other when Leina walked by. She sighed, getting used to it now. She didn't understand why the kept staring at her.
The young Mage sat down at the bar. A young women smiled at her. "Hi! My name is Kana." The girl greeted her. Leina smiled. "My name is Leina." She said then the two girls began to talk.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:19 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

~Frye Nagito~

Frye stretched and calmly left the room heading to his flat in the guild set on having a cold shower and then seeing if any missions where up. "I wonder who that mystery mage was.................and I wonder what kind of mage Leina is" he said as he closed the door and headed to the bathroom pulling off his shirt as he went  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

The woman named Kana told Leina all about how Fairy Tail works. She told her about the s class wizards (really powerful people in their guild), the missions (where the earn money), the people (we are all family), and many other things. Leina nodded and thanked Kana for everything. She went to the mission board, wanting to go on her first mission soon to get used to it. She never been in a guild before, so she felt a little weird and awkward around everyone.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

~Frye Nagito~

'Once one loses everything what else is there to live for?'

Frye came over to the mission board and looked over the missions before turning to Leina "Feel up for working together on a mission?" he said with a smile before turning to look over the board again

'To fight and gain it all back again'

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina looked at all the missions, deciding on which one she wanted to do. She looked at all the ones that looked challenging and dangerous. That way, she could get stronger.
The Mage looked over when Frye asked her to go on a mission together. She smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun." She told him then looked back to the board. "Which one should we do?" She asked him, looking at the missions.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:06 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
[]

User Image

~Frye Nagito~

'Once one loses everything what else is there to live for?'

Frye smiled and looked over the board again before pointing to a few "i'm in the mood for something challenging, I want to work on a few new spells and I need some opposition otherwise I can't get stronger"he said calmly before smiling from what he remembered of Leina as a kid she would be thinking the same way

'To fight and gain it all back again'

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina smiled slightly. "Of course. Whatever it takes to get stronger right?" She took down one of the flyers that asked for help to get rid of the monsters throughout their city. "Let's do this one." She told him, then looked at the directions to the city. "Hm... It's a little ways away, but we can manage." She commented then went up to the desk and told them that they would be taking this job. After that, Leina grabbed her suitcase. "Ready to go?" She asked him.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

~Frye nagito~

Frye nodded "yup got my stuff here" he said softly as he picked up a bag and looked around "i'll meet you outside i havegot to grab one more thing before i go" he said before walking back to his room and putting a small silver ring on and heading to the main door of the guild  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina nodded then watched him leave. Her eyes wandered over the guild once more. The people were laughing and enjoying themselves. Everyone was in a happy-go-lucky mood. How envious.
After turning on her heel, Leina opened the big doors and left the guild. Outside, she saw a carriage with a man waving her over. "Are you the ones who called?" The man asked when Leina walked up to him. She nodded. "Yes. Once my partner gets here, we can be on our way." She informed the man then began to climb into the carriage.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye can down the stairs and smiled as a few of the others made a joke about him forgetting stuff again before he slipped out and nodded to the driver before stepping into the carriage and sitting opposite Leina with a small smile as he took off his hat again
"It's been a long time huh?" he said as the carriage started to move
Yoshimi Sohma
[]

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items