Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 pm
"Um sure. Thank you." He said, still blushing as he sat down. "I hope you don't think I'm weird because I like to dress up like a girl. I really am happy with who I am." He said to her, looking at her with his light blue eyes, rather cute looking actually.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:32 pm
"I don't judge. I mean look at me, I'm a girl and I fight for a living." she said with a smile. "Besides, you're happy and you look really cute. That's all that matters." she added with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:40 pm
"You did look really intimidating with your muscles, but are you happy with what you do?" He asked. "Is there something you truly want in your life?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:33 pm
She looked at him and thought. "It's not the fighting I like, it's knowing I'm teaching others to protect themselves is what I love." she said. "But what I truly want...heh, no one has ever asked me that." she said as she sat back. She looked out the window at the sky and enjoyed the sun. "I guess....I guess I just want to find someone to love me for me. Someone who's not strong in muscle, but strong in heart." she said with a smile. She then blushed and rubbed the back of her head. "Sounds kinda silly, huh?" she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:21 pm
"No... That's actually my dream too..." He said to her, looking away with a blush. "But," he started to say, standing back up with a sigh, "When you look like this, all you do is attract males. I'm not in to males, so it's kinda hard for me to find the girl who'd like me even beyond my girly traits." He told her, started to walk away. "I'm gonna go check if your food is ready."  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:30 pm
Molly was about to say something but he was out of earshot. She sighed and her ears drooped. "But I like them..." she said. She looked out the window with a depressed look. Maybe it's for the best. He wouldn't like me anyway. He's so sweet, I would just end up scaring him away. she thought with a sigh.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:04 pm
Kacey soon returned with Molly's meal, sitting back down with her. "Here you go. It's a little hot so please be careful." He said with a smile, his eyes glimmering with cuteness. "What's your training like?" He then asked, wanting to start a different subject, able to tell that she wasn't happy anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:21 pm
She nodded and waited for her food to cool. "It's alright. I've trained my body to withstand fighting type moves so my students have a hard time bringing me down." she said as she munched on her grill cheese.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 am
Molly blushed and took the paper. "You sure?" she asked with a shy look. She actually looked cute for once. Not many people could make her blush.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 am
"Of course!" Kacey exclaimed, adjusting his hat back to how it was. "You're one of the nicest Pokemon I've met and I really do want to get to know you better too." He said to her, still with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:31 am
Molly smiled and nodded. "I would like the get to know you better too." she said. She soon finished her food and gave him a large tip and a Rare Candy. "Hey, how about you come with me to my dojo? I would love to show you what it looks like." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:57 am
Kacey gladly took her generous tip and put the Rare Candy in his side pocket, nodding to the Zangoose as he picked up the dirty plates. I'd love to accompany you." He said, quickly sending the dirty dishes to the pack and changing into his "regular" clothes, which just changed his jacket with a longer one that went over his hands, and a pink and black stripped scarf that matched his leggings. He grinned and headed over to Molly. "I'm ready when you're ready." He said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:59 pm
Molly smiled and nodded. "Come on." she said and lead him out. They walked a few blocks until they stopped at a large building. She opened the door and inside were all kinds of pokemon. Surprisingly, the majority of the pokemon there were girls and children. There were also a few handicapped ones too. "We also do physical therapy for those who need it." she told him with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:11 pm
"Oh wow..." Kacey was not expecting this when he went inside. "So you train them to be as strong as you?" He asked her, seeing all the girls and kids in the dojo. He hadn't see so many in one place ever since he was a kid. The restaurant he worked at invited mostly guys.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff