Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Legend of the Silver Ninetails (Spartan and Dutchess)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:10 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nicholas nodded, finally understanding what was going on. "I don't know why he wanted to wait till I was around, but I'm not gonna complain." He smiled and looked over at Aichi, the Dewott still a little cautious, but not on a guard or anything, just standing next to Nick. "Aichi is my companion and best friend. We've been together for years and have many many more years of traveling together!" He exclaimed happily, giving him a quick hug, Aichi smiling when he did that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:19 pm
spartan309

Silver smiled and said "You remind me so much of Master Kyo. I had been with him ever since I was a little Vulpix. We traveled, met people both friendly and rude, we even got a lot of experience battling. We even beat the champion. Though our team was defeated soon after by a strong trainer." She said remembering how well Kyo would take care of her. She sighed and said "You know, not many people know this cave even exists. Over the years people have forgotten the meaning of friendship with pokemon. But you..You are his reincarnation. You look just like him and act just like him as well. You are also the only one who can understand me like he could after I evolved." She said and smiled seeing a boy and his pokemon like this.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nick smiled, happy that he was able to make Silver happy. "Well, would you like to join us on out adventure? There is so much more we can both do, and together would make the trip that much more fun." He said, kneeling down and stroking her soft silver fur. "Since I'm his reincarnation, it'll be like your having an adventure with Kyo once again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:26 pm
spartan309

"I will on two condition and that is if it is alright with Aichi. The other condition is that I remain out at all times. I have grown accustomed to living outside a pokeball." Silver said knowing that Aichi seemed distant towards her. She knew that it would take time for him to trust her but really in truth all she wanted was his friendship. She looked at Aichi hoping that he wouldn't mind her coming along.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Well I don't even keep Aichi in a pokeball so you don't have to worry about that." Nicholas said at first before turning his attention to Aichi. "Well Aichi, this is your decision as much as mine. What do you think?"

Aichi, looking at Silver with a strict look, walked over to her, not yet trusting her. "My master and friend trusts you, but you have to earn my trust. If you hurt my master, I won't hold back..." The Dewott said to Silver, wanting to make sure Nicholas was safe. He gave one last stare before going back to Nick, giving a nod of approval.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm
spartan309

Silver nodded at Aichi. She wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose or without a reason. "Alright I'll come with you two." She said and smiled as she walked over to Nicholas and nudged his hand before she walked with him and Aichi. People were amazed that Silver was walking with them, but she paid them no attention. She just continued to walk with them. She knew that Nick was special and that she could have a temper when she wanted to.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nicholas now had two companions at his side to enjoy his journey with, his best friend Aichi, and the beautiful Silver. He carefully petted Silver, giving a smile as he did so. He then looked over at Aichi with a grin, giving him a playful rustle of the fur. "This is going to be one interesting but exciting adventure." He said with a huge smile, Aichi nodding in agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:20 pm
spartan309

As they walked through town, Siler could hear some thunder in the distance. But she didn't say anything not wanting to worry Nicholas or Aichi. The river was unusually high today. Mostly because there had been a string of strong thunderstorms that had caused floods in some areas. She just walked around her body almost on end from being around all these humans. She wasn't used to being around a lot of people and pokemon. All the pokemon trainers that had challenged her were amazed at Nicholas. Silver was not happy being around them. But she stayed calm and walked next to Nicholas. She then perked her ears at a loud boom of thunder coming towards them. She stopped and looked in the direction of the thunder.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nicholas heard the thunder as well, seeing how on end Silver was. "Alright. Lets find some shelter to get out of this storm before it gets to us." He informed Silver and Aichi, mainly worried about Silver.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:58 pm
spartan309

Silver nodded and followed after them. Once the rain started, they were inside Nicholas' home. His mother was shocked to see her having heard stories about her as a child. Nick's grandfather had told her stories of a ninetails that was his father's pokemon. But that his father died in the war right before he was able to realize who his father was. She showed Nicholas a picture of Silver and his great grandfather who was a war hero along with Silver back when she had just evolved. There was writing on the back. It said "To Silver, my greatest friend. May you find happiness and make many friends -Kyo." Silver smiled at the sight of her old master. Later that night, Silver was sitting outside under the now clear sky. She was looking at the moon wishing for her master to find peace in his eternal rest. She was smiling as she did this but in truth she missed her master dearly.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100