Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia had moved near the graveyard without realizing it. She had collected quite a good bit of sage and rosemary. It pleased her to find such wonderful herb in great abundances If only she could find some nettles she could be sure to get rid of the small bad luck curse someone had put on her and send it right back to the witch whp'd cast it. She smirked at the thought as she searched. Bellia heard what almost sounded like her name. Looking up she watched with one eyebrow raised as the dead soldier raced at her. 'Belle? My name is Bellia...' She thought as it called to her. She stood to face the soldier. Preparing to cast a spell on the rotting flesh she grabbed some herbs from her bag. Before she could even begin the corpse caught on fire, shocking her. The corpse then turned to a pillar of salt which fell to the ground in front of her revealing a orange haired man.

"Necromancer." Bellia said plainly. He was clutching at his chest and gasping for air. It must have took a lot out of him to dispel the corpse he had brought back from the grave. Crouching down beside him she pulled a vial from her back and put it to his lips. If he trusted it enough to drink it the concoction would help restore his strength and ease the pain in his chest. She wasn't entirely sure what all was in it. One of her fellow witch friends had given it to her at a ritual one night when she'd pushed her limits. It'd worked wonders on her so she hoped it would help the man. "Drink." She ordered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:23 pm
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

Blake didn't drink the vial of liquid that was held out before him. He simply put his hand over it and hers and pushed back toward her chest."I don't need that, witch. I can't die anyways. " Blake finally looked up at the girl and his eyes peered into own eyes, revealing his dragon like eyes to her. He was a noble necromancer, but his parent were klutz, which got him stuck as forever 23.
once his breathing returned he, stood up, brushed himself off. He used some light dark magic to cast a black fire on the ash pile in front of him. It disappeared after all evidence was gone. He put his hand out as to shake her hand and introduce himself, but he got this feeling from her that she already knew who he was. After all he was label as player. Heck, he had a one night stand last night, and told the woman to leave this morning. He could be rather rude at times.

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia carefully closed the vial and put it back in her bag. She was rather offended that he didn't take it. The boy had dragon like eyes. Sighing she thought 'He's an Izenburg.' His noble family had become notorious in the recent years for having cursed their son. Giving him a once over Bellia assumed this was the alleged accursed. She stood with the man and looked at him apprehensively with her own unique pink eyes.
Taking his hand firmly in hers she gave it a nice hard shake
. "I'm Bellia Paiga Ellemanae, High Priestess of the Moonstone Coven." She introduced herself. Confident that she knew who the man before her was she waited for him to introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:02 pm

User Image

Blake gave her hand a small shake, before letting it go. He looked around for a second, and then gave his introduction."I'm Blake Michael Izenburg, which I'm sure you are already aware of my being." Blake looked over the girl from legs to face, noticing her unique pink eyes. Thinking to himself, She seems to be the dominant one with the most power in her family. Afterall, if you had abnormal eyes, it meant you held great power. Blake looked at the basket of herbs that now tipped over on it side.. It seemed to be alot that she picked. So he went over and picked it back up, placing it inside the weave basket. Feeling rather hot, like he usually does. He decided to ask the witch for something. "Do you have a waterhole nearby? I could use a dip, or a drink?" Blake made sure that he worded the sentence in a way to where she could answer honestly, with out his persuasion answering for her.

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:44 pm
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia watched as he picked up her spelled herbs for her, thinking it very kind of the stranger. He was right, she had known who he was, but had never had the experience of meeting him in person. It seemed the rumors had him described to a T though.
Hearing his question about a waterhole Bellia sighed.
"There is a lake behind my home." She offered not really liking to invite people to her house. It was however the only body of water around the two of them for some miles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:01 pm

User Image

Blake handed Bellia her basket, and said nothing on the matter. He turned to look in the direction of the graveyard, and then to the forest. The breeze of the wind was changing, and the harvest moon was approaching. "The lake? Would it be alright for me to use, or is it private property?" Blake spoke to Bellia in respect. He was a ladies man, but he still would treat some people with kindness. He waited for her response. He walked up to the girl, and touch her cheek. His body was warm, and his eyes blazing with heat. He tried charming her, but overall used his persuasive power."How about a dip with me? You seem to be hot alot."

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia noticed the change in the wind and looked to the sky. 'The harvest moon...' She thought with dismay. She wasn't a fan of sacrificing a maiden. The Goddess wouldn't want to spill blood. Looking to Blaze she smiled sweetly.
"You may use my lake. So long as you don't harm the wildlife." She said with seriousness.
Feeling his hand on her cheek Bellia's eyes flashed a bright pink. The magic in his touch had been what caused it. 'Persuasive necromancer... I had heard rumors but I didn't think it was true.' Deciding to have some fun with the boy she used her control over the fire element to heat her skin to the point it would feel scolding hot to him.
"Why yes, I am rather hot." She giggled enjoying the joke she had just played on the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:46 pm

User Image

Chuckling to himself he lean in close to Bellia's ear, which was followed by a whisper. "Using the element of fire to heat to your skin. Clever. Now how about leading me to that lake." Blake then decided to amuse himself with and then cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Smirking because he was now treating her like a child, and walked on ahead.

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:35 pm
[bump. also might make a Vampire, so that I can more people to join]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:44 pm
(Hey Serphrim, I don't know what to do. I just don't feel like I fit in this. v.v wink  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Hey Serphrim, I don't know what to do. I just don't feel like I fit in this. v.v wink

[That's kind of why I wanted to create a Vampire. I want her to be the one to attract you so that she could use you as the sacrifice. But that depends on how it plays. I also wish more would join so that it could go somewhere. ><]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:23 pm
Serphrim
Leprechaun_Sean

[That's kind of why I wanted to create a Vampire. I want her to be the one to attract you so that she could use you as the sacrifice. But that depends on how it plays. I also wish more would join so that it could go somewhere. ><]

(Thank you)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice woke late in the afternoon, and decided she should look for a job. Its not that she needed money, but she need to attract someone so that she could feed. She decided that the best place to feed her appetite would be the tavern. She dressed in a white suit and went downtown to the tavern. She opened the door and went directly to the bar. Some thought of her like a modern day snow white, for her ebony and white flawless skin, could attract anyone. Plus it was rare to have blue eyes as a vampire. "Excuse me. Is the owner in? I would like to seek for employment here at the inn. I'm pretty sure I could boost the sells."

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm
Jerry had just finished another batch of spritzers, a type of firecracker similar to a roman candles, when he decided to go downstair and check on the bar. There were already a few people there. The usual early morning bird drinkers, and such. But the one who stood out the most was a beautiful girl dressed in white, with gorgeous snow white skin and sensual black hair. Jerry was the first to interact with her, an eager look on his face as he approached the girl. "Yes? Can I help you?" He asked as he approached the girl with snowy white skin.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia was not amused by his kiss to her forehead. He was treating her like a child when he couldn't have been much older than her. Maybe a year or two. Putting a hand on his hip and frowning at his retreating body she mustered up her strength to use the water element. Bellia made it rain over top of Blake just long enough to soak him.
"You will not treat me as such." She said rather angrily. Karma was going to get her for that one later but she didn't care at the moment. "Apologize or that's the closest to 'taking a dip' as you are going to get."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff