Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prim (World of Death)

Back to Guilds

Literate RP Guild 

Tags: death, role, play, prim, literate 

Reply Lutetia and Sirius (Islands of Mischief)
Sirius - Ring of Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keimiku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:06 am

"Yes I am. Where have you taken me?"

Damara turns her head from side to side. She begins to touch objects in the room gently. She ruffles the pages of the book between her fingers and opens one at random, feeling the paper.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 am
"Welcome to my humble abode. You are in my tea room."

He walks across the room to the stove and turns it on pulling a kettle out of his hat to prepare the tea, watching her curiosity with intrigue of his own.

"I would offer to take your coat but there is no need. You must have come from a warm climate. However you may remove your hood and relax if you like, you won't be able to see the show with it on anyway."

He sets the kettle on the stove and lets the tea begin to boil.

"Do you read often?"

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keimiku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 am

"I don't intend on watching the show. I'll just listen. I used to read quite often, but I am now blind."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:34 am
He doesn't look very surprised to hear this. He walks over and places a few plates with mints and cookies on the table, along with a bowl of sugar, a pitcher of milk and two spoons.

"That is very unfortunate to hear. I won't pry into how this came to be, however you can still see in other ways, can you not? Here have something to eat." He gestures toward the mints and cookies he just set out.

"And if you like I may have a few books written in a form of brail amongst the others. I like to keep a wide collection. If you are able to read them you are welcome to."  

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keimiku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 am

"That would be excellent. However, I can feel the emotional state you were in when you read these and that's a story in itself. I think I lost my appetite."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 am
"My most sincere apologies if my feelings of the past have upset you."

The kettle blows behind them

"I hope you will still have some tea. Would you like to hear one of my stories? I don't mind telling the tales if someone takes interest."

He takes up the tea kettle and pours it into a tea cup he took from the hat.  

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keimiku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 am

"I would love that. I travel quite often so stories are wonderful. Tales of the past make me happy."

Damara smiles as she pulls her hood down a little further to hide her face more.

"What kind of tea is it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 am
"Its a rare black tea from the frozen land of Larimar. And very well, let me see,...is there anything in particular about me or about this room that you would like to hear the story behind?"

He pulls back a chair, signaling that she sit down  

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keimiku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Damara held her tea cup with grace whilst crossing her legs.

"I don't know what to ask you in particular. I'm not very good at small talk, I'm usually talking about much larger matters. I suppose I'll stick to that. Where are you from and what brings you to the ring? I assume something about your demeanor has lead you here. Although the ring is exhilarating, it is certainly not for everyone."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:46 pm
"We'll you are a wise one aren't you? Only a special sort tend to dwell here. For me the ring holds promise of an adventure. It is excitement that drives me really, but I know I have made my mistakes in the past. Bringing that same excitement, smiles and delightful terror to the people who come through allows me to make up for it all little by little...."

He stops as if he was beginning to say to much. He turns to her recovering his demeanor.

"Anyway I am on a search just like anyone else for my reason for being, and for now the ring quenches that thirst. "

He finally sits down and begins to drink his tea.

"So tell me, what is your story? Why do you hide your face beneath that veil?"

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keimiku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Damara clenches her tea cup.

"I believe I was the whom was asking questions. It isn't polite to interrogate guests."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 pm
Oliver raises his hand in an apologetic manner

"Quite right you are madam, that was a bit rude of me. I meant you no disrespect, I assure you. I am simply curious. But here we have just met, I shouldn't expect to be trusted with such a story. Please be at ease."

A calm and gentle energy fills the room around them.

"Anyway you also asked where I came from originally? The answer to that is everywhere. I have done a good bit of traveling in my life. But originally it was the streets of Jego. Eventually I made my way to Larimar, I spent a lot of time there."  

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keimiku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

"Ah so we are from the same country then."

Damara finishes her tea.

"So what's next on the itinerary?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 pm
Celer enters the auditorium and is overwhelmed with the presence of the Ring. Nostalgia and resent run like rapids through his veins. He walks across the stage and remembers performing. He remembers stealing audience members to feed the beasts. He remembers the faces of children as petals exploded in the air, as lights flashed and cards flew across the seats. His art was illusion, and oh was he the master. More than anything though, Celer remembered the fight that occurred on this stage. Blood was shed here. Blood he cherished deeply. It was on this stage that Celer struck down the Ring Master. The greatest battle of his life, one he couldn't have won, and yet, he stands. Now the ring is occupied by new faces. Celer wondered what artists perform here today.

I suppose I could perform again, but after what happened, and the War...No. I couldn't handle it. Without them, would I even... But where else would I go? What purpose could I.. I don't know. I just don't know.

Celer hears echos of a conversation down the hall. As curious as ever, he wanders to find the voices, hoping they're not just more personalities in his mind. The Ring always did have a talent for driving one mad.

antiXtobi
Captain

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:38 pm
"So you came from Jego as well? What a delightful coincidence. Although I am sure you do not find the city too pleasing these days. The show is still an hour or so away. If you would like to go and see the main tent I can give a tour."

His eye shines with a clever sparkle.

"...Or I could give you a private showing, a preview if you will. You have struck my interest and I can always use some practice before the main event."  
Lutetia and Sirius (Islands of Mischief)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games