Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] A Pounding For Your Thoughts? (Alex and Yin)[FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 pm
The slap stung for a moment, and Yin tensed at Alexander started to stand, already preparing to get up when the zomboil sank onto his knees. It was a position that did not take down Yin's defenses, but nor did he make an effort to move from his position sprawled back on the floor.

Alexander was acting like whatever he said next was awkward, or important, Yin really was not sure at this point, and he just stayed silent and waited for his bonded to talk. So all this graduation talk had been leading up to something. Yin considered the question for a moment before voicing his thoughts. "Your mother will not mind if you stay here?" Personally Yin liked Amityville. He was beginning to know it and it was close to the school and therefore his own mother. He really did not even consider being separated from Alexander as a possibility, so of course he would go with him into a house if that was what he wanted. The question barely merited an answer.

Naturally this was all pending on whether or not he ever actually graduated.  
Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 pm
As usual, the zomboil was probably getting worked up and slightly panicked over barely anything. It was the thought of being told "no" though. After spending so much time together and then being apart, and now with Yin not wanting him spending the night in his dorm room it had been a question that Alex was afraid to ask, mostly because he felt that the answer might reflect the same. Sure, it was possible Yin thought that getting a house together might just mean living together but sleeping in different rooms...but he could work on that part of it later if so. Right now he just felt an overwhelming sense of relief that his boilfriend didn't outright reject the idea, and slowly pushed himself to his feet as he let out some of the breath he'd been holding to help calm his nerves.

"My mom can come and visit, and we'll be able to visit my family too anytime! I just thought that if we stayed in town that...you know, we could make our own home." He didn't mention the fact that he thought that Yin would feel better being closer to his own mother. Alexander had long since gotten used to not living at home and was sure that if they could do this, everything would be fine.

But anyways, that was probably enough talk. Returning the favor from earlier, Alexander kicked out his skeletal foot, with all it's bony and pokey toed glory, to nudge Yin in the ribs and get him moving again. This spar wasn't over yet...even if Alex was beginning to feel a bit like he'd been hit by a train already.

HP: 10
Damage: 4  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:01 pm
"It would be interesting to have your family visit," he agreed, but then paused, thinking. Well, most of Alexander's family.

Maybe if Yin really understood the importance of the question he would have treated it more seriously, but as it was as soon as Alexander showed sign that he was willing to continue the battle Yin invested his interest in that.

He slashed out with his claws, really meant to be more of a distraction than anything, albeit a painful distraction. As soon as his claws left flesh he was springing onto his feet, stepping back a pace and settling into a defensive position, a gleam in his eye that was mostly playful, but not entirely so.

HP: 26
Damage: 5  
Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:11 pm
"Yes." He nodded, his earlier disgruntlement from Yin giving him some kind of weird neck pinch completely disappearing with his new joviality towards their prospective futures together. "Though I kind of doubt we'd be able to house the whole family for a visit....I mean, I don't think we'd be able to afford a very big place to live to start with."

Unless somehow being a part time waiter was more lucrative then Alex was led to believe and he was just doing it wrong.

The slash of claws was blocked by arms that took the brunt of the blow, claws tearing through bandages and stitches alike so that dark blood began to ooze fresh from slowly rotting wounds. He grimaced only slightly, because his Fear shield, while battered took on the brunt of the pain for him. It was just the prospect of having to restitch and rebandage his arms which was just so much work, that had his expression souring slightly.

Taking a lurching step forward, he lifted both hands and pushed, trying to shove Yin back to put some distance between himself and those claws. He knew that he was doing terribly, that his distracted mind probably had a lot to do with that, and that he was horribly out of practice when it came to sparring.

"But you know I---I think it would be nice? I really do want to spend the rest of my unlife with you, Yin. I think it's a good first step after graduating....And we could go out and pick furniture together and decorate and share a closet and I could even cook for you because Xiu is going to teach me how and...and..."

And he should probably just shut his mouth because he was beginning to feel a little dizzy.

HP:5
Damage: 3

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 am
Yin was probably more accustomed to Alexander talking excessively than he should have been. Alexander was rambling on a bit and Yin simply waited for his opportunity, waited for the zomboil to be well and truly distracted and in his groove. The mantis reached out, grabbing Alexander's outstretched hands and yanking him toward him, hoping that with his distraction he would be more off-balance and not anticipating such a move.

"I will enjoy being alone with you," Yin admitted, "but you will just stay in bed all week giving me orders." Probably more requests than anything, asking for this book or that, begging for Yin to grab him a snack, lazing away. But it would be nice in its own way. "I am going to take care of you Alexander. Whatever you need. I will not be doing all of the work, but I will likely indulge you at first."

HP:23
Damage: 10  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:51 am
Yin certainly managed to catch him off guard, but it also seemed like during this particular spar it wouldn't have been very hard to do so. He'd been distracted from the start, except for the fleeting moment when he'd been aggravated enough by Yin grabbing his neck to actually fight back, lost in instinct for just that brief moment before falling back into a more typical Alex-like state of mind. One that was all thought, and little action.

Getting pulled forward so roughly through him completely off balance, and his feet scrabbled for purchase against the mats, hands wrapping around Yin's, tightening as he attempted to regain the footing that he had lost, and failing. The rush of air in his ears only exacerbated his dizziness, and he began to feel slightly faint even before Yin started to speak, words that were fuzzy as warning bells began to ring in his head.

He was going to pass out. He had taken far more damage then he realized, and that one simple tug had shattered his Fear shield. Yin was speaking though, and it was important that he heard every word, and that he understood it correctly.

Still, as much as he tried, it was difficult. None of it was making any sense. Something about alone in bed and fulfilling orders to take care of his indulgences. Ya no, that couldn't be right.

....Could it?

The was a sudden roaring in his ears, and despite being held on to he swayed dangerously, then fell to his knees. His cheeks felt warm, a sensation that he did not often experience. No not just warm, burning up, their pallor changing to a soft shade of pink which was remarkable for any undead. His brain felt like it was boiling inside of his skull, and it was just too much. Mismatched eyes half lidded, he ran a tongue over lips that suddenly felt too dry, his mouth parched, and then opened his mouth as though to speak, but only a faint whisper came out.

"So..so indulge me. But marry me first...." Of course, it was so faint it was doubtful Yin even heard the words, and at this point it was pretty much guaranteed Alex wouldn't even remember this had happened...or what he did would at least be hazy enough to not seem real.

And then he collapsed in a heap on the floor, fingers slackening and unwinding from around Yin's hands,  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas