Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 pm
princess ammie
Melena Rai
I am Melena Rai

32 (almost 33) and I am a single girl living on the East Coast USA.

I have a cat and I have 2 jobs. I am a CSR for a website and I am also a consultant for Pure Romance. I love both jobs.

I loooove traveling so if you ever wanna chat about that let me know!

Oooo where do you like to travel the most?
I've only heard about Pure Romance. I'm a single mother, and I know I can't have my daughter in the house during a party. So, I haven't had the chance to experience it. How do you like it?
You could always have an online fb one =) I could help you out if ever interested

i love it i have products that i live by lol

and i travel all over - been to places in europe, caribbean, mexico, up and down the east coast with a few places to the west .. and more to come!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:28 pm

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×

Hello, I'm Ailinor, a Canadian in Ontario. I'm a mom who stays at home, plays WoW, and enjoys Gaia on a part time basis smile

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×

Ailinor

Ailinor

Human Agent

25,100 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Battery 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:56 pm
Ailinor

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×

Hello, I'm Ailinor, a Canadian in Ontario. I'm a mom who stays at home, plays WoW, and enjoys Gaia on a part time basis smile

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×

Hello (: thank you for introducing yourself. There's actually a lot of mothers, and pet parents here. It's awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm
Hiya everyone~! My name's Larissa, but feel free to call me Rissa. I may not seem it due to my hyperactive, bouncy nature, but I'm 26 years old turning 27 this July 2nd! I still get excited about my birthday, even going on 27! ...Is that weird? I don't think so. I still get excited to give out gifts to my friends/family on Christmas. My best friend's bday is Christmas Day, so I get her 2 gifts each year. ^-^

I'm a proud pet parent of a sweetheart kitty rescue named Taffy, and currently in a long distance relationship. I could start to get mushy over my boyfriend, buuuut I'll spare you guys. Heehee. I may have had too much caffeine today. I hope I can sleep tonight... But if I can't, I know where I'll be.

(Here. Obviously. emotion_bigheart )

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:15 pm
Melena Rai
I am Melena Rai

I have a cat and I have 2 jobs. I am a CSR for a website and I am also a consultant for Pure Romance. I love both jobs.

I LOVED traveling when I was young. (still would if I could afford it.)

My dad's from England, so up until '07 when she passed away, I would visit my grandma and cousins/aunts/uncle in England. I've been to England countless times. We spent a summer there when my Grandma was sick and needed help, but every year we'd go. Sometimes more than once. It was so great. There were places in her neighborhood that were like hidden parks, I was able to cross the street and walk half a block at 8 years old to the candy store near her home and buy sweets. They had THE BEST version of M&M candies that I've EVER had.

I've also been to Spain, Mexico, and a few different states. It's always fun to see new places and explore. ^-^

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:36 pm
Hi everyone :]
You can call me Remmy
Im from Ohio, in my mid 20s, been on gaia since 06, and you can usually find me fishing or making avatars on here  

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

WolfySam

Excitable Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:37 am
Hello 4laugh I'm WolfySam (go by either name but most call me Wolfy), live in England, I am 30 years old eek , have three kids heart , I am a community manager and mod for another game company called Rare breed games blaugh , was inactive on Gaia for 5 years crying and lost my old log in details crying , really love playing lake kindred and am obsessed with opening chance packs xp , if you want to know anything else just ask 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:21 am
princess ammie
Queentintin
HI, I'm Queenie, or tintin, that's what friends call me xd

I love Gaia, as you probably know already I'm in a few guilds ^.^

Forgot to mention I'm French Canadien xd blingual , English and French =)

I'm a mom, have 4 kids, almost reaching the big 50 yrs old lol yep a half century!

Only one son left at home, he just turned 16 yrs old!

We own a house in the country, Northern part, very peaceful, and we are raising chickens, yep my babies =) I also work part time, as a cook and serve some times too =)

Also this year, were going to try and grow a big garden! xd

Well not sure what else to say, just that maybe, you should have a crew member say hi to all your new members, you know, make it more personal, *just an idea* =)

thanks for hearing me out and thanks for the invite User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey there smile You're house sounds amazing. I wish I could get into gardening, but my 2 year old is a bit of a menace, and still cries every time I walk outside. ^^;;
It's part of my job description to respond to people. More specifically threads that have just started, but also everyone in general if another Crew Member hasn't gotten to you first haha

Nope you were the first I believe =) and thanks xd the big garden will be an experience, we hired someone with a tractor to labor it, we had a great big field, and lots of weeds, so it helped , now were just waiting that our plants get bigger =) they are inside our house <3 I just hope my dad will be proud, he passed away recently, I want to make him proud heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Silver_Cerulean

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 am
Hello, I'm Silver. Or Ceru if another Silver happens to be present. xD Joined in the summer of 06 and am often dressing up my avi or lurking/posting around CB and WTG. My interests are in art, science, games (RPGs esp.), and fanfics.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 am
Rissa Unit
Melena Rai
I am Melena Rai

I LOVED traveling when I was young. (still would if I could afford it.)

My dad's from England, so up until '07 when she passed away, I would visit my grandma and cousins/aunts/uncle in England. I've been to England countless times. We spent a summer there when my Grandma was sick and needed help, but every year we'd go. Sometimes more than once. It was so great. There were places in her neighborhood that were like hidden parks, I was able to cross the street and walk half a block at 8 years old to the candy store near her home and buy sweets. They had THE BEST version of M&M candies that I've EVER had.

I've also been to Spain, Mexico, and a few different states. It's always fun to see new places and explore. ^-^
I have been to England I love it! And the candy in Europe is soooo much better - Cadbury IN England is my jam - or Milka from Germany

I have been to England, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Mexico, Belize, Caribbean, up and down east coast of USA - a little bit of Canada borders - and then a couple places out west in USA.  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Heaven

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:42 am
Hey! Names Jaz, I'm 28 and live in Georgia! I work alot and am on Gaia off and on. heart I love dressing up my avi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:40 am
Thank you so much for inviting me!
feel free to check out my sign shop linked in my sig!
I would really appreciate the support heart
Have a wonderful day!  

ArousedVirgin2

Fashionable Prophet

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Queentintin

Nope you were the first I believe =) and thanks xd the big garden will be an experience, we hired someone with a tractor to labor it, we had a great big field, and lots of weeds, so it helped , now were just waiting that our plants get bigger =) they are inside our house <3 I just hope my dad will be proud, he passed away recently, I want to make him proud heart

Aw, I'm sorry for you lose ): I hope you're plants grow big and beautiful as well. Just talk to them, don't forget about them, and they should be fine haha

Remedy Forgotten

WolfySam

Silver_Cerulean

H3av3n

ArousedVirgin2

Hello everyone.
I just got home, and only have a minute before I need to start preparing dinner for my daughter.
I just wanted to greet you, and say thank you for introducing yourselves.
We have so many awesome people joining.
I can't wait to interact with all of you more ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕪'𝕤
Hello. My name is Nikki.
I love the outdoors and spending time with my daughter.
I am new to the guild but am loving it so far (although im not all the sure what to all do in a guild..)

babyboo17forever

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:15 pm
Hello~! You can call me Jewel or Blue; I'm fine with either. I live in a small town on the border of Nebraska and Iowa, I'm 24 years old, have no kids unless you count three turtles and a snake. Not single (and, definitely don't wish I was because she's amazing) and have no job because I'm a social wreck of a human being.

I'm pretty active on Gaia, mostly RPing in the forums and in a couple of guilds. Even have my own fantasy RP guild that I...hope picks up at some point. Been on Gaia since I was 14, so ten years.

Oh, and I'm a transgender f-to-m, so please use male pronouns. Peace! emotion_yatta  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff