Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
(prp) - Music Lesson- (( Lilb(Livia) and Mew( Sunny Ember )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:32 pm
Livia tightens her tail around the flower and brings it closer to her body. "Umm.. Sure, berries are good. Lead the way." She picked herself up and carried the flower along the trip.
mew-neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:57 pm
Sunny smiled and started leading the way, his feet splashing up water as he stepped through a puddle.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:20 pm
mew-neko
Livia grumbled and shook the muddy water off of her and her flower. "I hate to sound rude," she muttered in an oddly song like voice, "but could you splash less?" She flicked her tail once, but let the irritation wash away as she looked at Sunnys flawless features.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 pm
" I shall try to remain clean, but I fear I shall very be as shiny or clean as your scales." as he stepped away from the puddles.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:38 pm
mew-neko
"Well, thanks... I think." The uncertainty in her voice made it sound like a question. "So, how much further are these berries? I am famished."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:40 pm
"still a bit longer, it's behind that weeping willow down the path." he points to the northeast  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:49 pm
mew-neko
Livias jaw drops and for a second she forgot how to close it. "Wow... That- wow It's really pretty. I've never been to this part of the woods. And I've never seen a weeping willow." Suddenly she couldn't hold back and she broke out into a slithering sprint towards it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20 pm
Sunny smiles as he watches her run, it was a very nice tree, shining almost silver in the light. He briskly sped up without running.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm
Livia stops abruptly at the tree and leans against it. "Hah! I beat you." She laughed softly, and the sound was that of bells, her musical laughter bouncing off of the silvery tree and echoing slightly under its branches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:40 pm
" Singing can wait, it's now time for berries. Dont eat the mushrooms though, unless you waan go through a trippy ride." as he circled around behind the tree  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:45 pm
Livia scowled with a weird sense of beauty at his back. Then her face softened and she reached towards him as to grab his hand, but quickly pulled back. Keep it together now, she thought to herself. No sense in ruining something that hasnt even happened. She then started humming absentmindedly and circled around towards him, reaching up and touching the branches, knocking down some leaves.
The veiw was breathtaking. "Wow, so many berries. But those mushrooms look quite UNappealing." She made a face, bringing her flower up by her nose to smell it again.

mew-neko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 pm
His little tail perked up happily upon seeing her reaction. He then made his way to the berries whilst humming a short tune.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 pm
mew-neko
Livia followed him cauitiously and picked up on his tune, humming along with him.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff