Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
━━━Shemhazai Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
xi xi n xx t h e xxmiddle !
x x xof the n i g h txxlll)

████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████
xxxiiixxxiixHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror
xxxiiixxxiiixixixixiHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror

J i վ ለ ለ ռ k j iXXXV ለ k ' ለ ለ h iKekkyumadethisformatsonostealxxxxxxxx WHEN I'M IN l`lΩ ⇣xxTHIS DREAM
xl&. it's like i'mx S H A T T E R I N Gx the glassx ofx surrealism .
xI just have to say that I'll go on with my life .
xxxxxUNABLE TO ESCAPE FROM IT, I CLING TO MY FRUITLESS DREAMS! I WON'T LOSE ANYMORE TO THE EVERYDAY TRICKERY
xxxxxUNABLE TO ESCAPE FROM IT, I CLING TO MY FRUITLESS DREAMS! I WON'T LOSE ANYMORE TO THE EVERYDAY TRICKERY

xxxxxxxxxxxl` I have to say that I'll go on with my life .xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxcome on come on .

Her ears twitched at his response, not at all trusting still. . .but what did she have to lose? Considering they were on an island she had nowhere to go. . .did she just accept an invitation to be a house pet? Well it seemed not so much. . .but still there. Her eyes watched him closely not at all noticing the dagger until he had it in his hand, her not being sure where it came from but not really paying attention to it either. ’I refuse to let him know I am weak at the moment. . .weakness is something that allows another to take advantage of them.’ she thought with a somewhat feral sense about her. Her nose crinkled at the overwhelming scent of the water. . .wondering what he was doing but not all too caring about it; after all she wasn’t one to really want to know others’ business. But no, he caught a fish instead. This caught her interests for a moment, only to watch him approach the beach with a large fish in hand. The feline in her wanted to take it from him before he put it down. . .then another part of her held such an instinct back as she waited until there was at least ten feet between them, slowly beginning to follow him inside. She didn’t have the shoes on, as she normally never wore them considering her species. Walking in behind him, she stood by the door; not like she could make a break for it or anything. . .just still tense as before; her eyes set on him as he continued to move, calculating his mannerisms; Needless to say, this man seemed to be lacking in that department. His pose. . .now that was something that constantly caught her attention, it was just so; nonchalant. The dull eyes still on him with every moment. ”I like fish.” she finally answered, still holding her unwavering gaze on Hitori. She was tired, hungry and over all just worn out, being as one would call 'sick and tired of being sick and tired.'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicJuuni Genmu Kyoku Energy39% Where I Am...Outside With...Hitori Underneath It AllFamished
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

Once inside Hitori placed the fish onto the counter top in the kitchen as he walked over to his wood stove and started a fire with some matches. "Good otherwise I would tell you to hunt your own food..." he replied back to her as he pulled out a separate knife from an unknown location on his person. He went through his ritual of cleaning the fish, which entailed de-scaling it, gutting it, and filleting the meat on both sides of the fish. He took the two big pieces of fish fillet and wrapped them in two huge leaves, native to the trees on the island. Once the bundles were complete he took both of them over to the wood stove where he stoked the coals to make sure the embers were hot and placing the two bundles a top the coals to let them cook.

At least a half an hour passed, the cabin filled with the familiar scent of cooked fish as Hitori went back into the kitchen to pull out the two bundles. He walked over to the cabinets opposite of the wood stove and pulled out a singular plate, unwrapping both of the leaves he placed the cooked fish meat onto the single plate and then made his way to the fridge. Hitori opened it and pulled out a clear bag filled with a crimson viscous liquid that he poured into a mug. Once inside he placed the mug on top of the wood stove and let it warm up to the average person's body temperature.

He brought out the singular plate and placed it down on the small table out in the living room, then he took his seat in one of the bland chairs sipping the crimson liquid from his mug watching Jiyaankji look at the plate of food like it was a life line. Hitori's movements were fluid as he brought the mug up to his lips again and drank more of the liquid, his posture relaxed in all senses. "You know it probably would taste better still warm...you might as well get some food in you before I let you go tomorrow, who knows when your next meal will be..." his voice came out from behind the mug as he set it down on the arm rest on the chair. His eyes following her like a predator does when it watches its prey move about, not knowing it could be so easily eliminated from existence.  

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 am
User Image

xxxiiixxxiixHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror
xxxiiixxxiiixixixixiHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror

J i վ ለ ለ ռ k j iXXXV ለ k ' ለ ለ h iKekkyumadethisformatsonostealxxxxxxxx WHEN I'M IN l`lΩ ⇣xxTHIS DREAM

She seemed to just stare, finally walking over towards the table and sat down, staring at the piece of fish then towards him. She stopped for a moment before hearing the statement of letting her go. ”Let me go?” she asked warily. She was a bit confused and decided she had to figure out how to stay. . .merely out of convenience at the current moment, there was something about him that made her wary. . .perhaps the strange facet of the mug he had. Perhaps he was . . . wait, he was half blood sucker after all. More or less those creatures she was told to watch out for. This usually sickly female wasn’t looking her best, and sadly enough her best wasn’t too much better. Yes she was a rather frequently ill creature; considering she would have looked better if she didn’t spend the past few days running. . .she frowned a bit before beginning to eat. It was then her beast like instincts surfaced, as that meal didn’t stand a chance; her large canines sinking into the meat quickly, savoring the taste but only then was it gone in a hurry as she tore it apart in the same fashion as a komodo dragon. . .this was strange, but where she came from it was completely normal. Her tongue slowly lashed out to collect any stray morsels that were on her face. . .Jiji being a damn stone’s throw away from purring. ”I thought I was to stay here.” she said blinking twice. Perhaps he could smell the sickly, then again she didn’t trust him. . .but the convenience overpowered the fact she wasn’t trusting. . .he had shelter and accessibility to food that she didn’t. No matter how much she wanted to deny it, she actually liked staying there, it was far more likeable than where she had come from. . .and the fact it was only one other person made it a bit better for her as well. ”But If.” she stopped as she collected her thoughts, her hands moving to the back of her head as she pulled her mess of hair upward and started to wrap it in a circle at the back of her head, somehow making it stay in this bun shape as she watched him. . .as well as the mug he had.
MusicJuuni Genmu Kyoku Energy39% + Where I Am...Inside With...Hitori Underneath It Allflabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:33 am
K e k k y u

User Image

"I was under the impression that you preferred running.....if you would like to stay here I have no problems with that...you look like you are in need of a place to stay..." he said as he finished his mug a little crimson droplet streaking down the corner of his mouth as he casually wiped it away with the back of his hand. "Wondering what is in this mug.....yes you are...I can see it in the way you watch me move...I am surprised you cannot smell it from where you are sitting......" he added as he stood up in one fluid motion to walk over and pick up her plate, before abruptly turning around to head back into the kitchen.

The sounds of running water could be heard over the vast silence encasing the house, as he finished washing the two dishes and placing them in the drying rack next to the sink, He stepped back out of the kitchen and stood in the doorway, looking over at her. "I don't mean any offence by what I am going to say next, but you look as if you could use a good nights rest...you are welcome to my bedroom, it is the only one in the cabin...and it sees little use from me...I tend to not enjoy sleeping..." he said and for the first time since they met emotion touched his face, just a quick flash of pain and sorrow, which was quickly cast into the depths of nothingness in his eyes.

"She is causing you to feel emotions Hitori.....get yourself under control, she is a stranger nothing more...you have been kind enough already...maybe Drake was right you are getting soft aren't you..." a voice said in his mind, the last words echoing in the abyss of darkness within himself. Hitori walked over and picked up his dagger and mask hanging the mask on a hook, before sitting down in the same chair he was in prior to cleaning the dishes as he took out a cleaning kit, and wet stone for his dagger. The dagger itself was bland in shape, smooth black metal with not a blemish to be found on it, except for a blood stain running across the blade which he wiped away first with a cleaning cloth. "The bedroom is down the hall on the right....you can even lock the door if you want...I can sense your caution around me...which begs the question, if you are so worried about what is going to happen when you are around me then why stay..." he asked as he dragged the blade of his dagger across the wet stone sharpening it.  

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:14 am
User Image

She wanted to ask what and why, but instead she just listened to him speak., watching him closely as he walked off; perhaps she was more comfortable than she looked? She was but she would never admit that – never. . . said her ego. Her head lowered towards the floor as she thought about it. ’But what makes me comfortable?’ there were many things that could make her uncomfortable. . .like someone that ingested blood for nutrition . .but no, that seemed to not make her entirely uncomfortable surprisingly enough. Perhaps from logically speaking if he wanted to bite her he would have done so already. Her eyes slowly rose again when she saw him in the doorway, now a bit confused by the first thirteen words that left his mouth. Did he plan on offending her or something? Well what came out next really wasn’t offensive, she knew damn well that she looked tired; her body was giving her more than enough indication of that. She gave a slow nod as the end seemed to make her a bit confused. . .sleeping wasn’t really something to detest or enjoy. But the look that suddenly appeared made her eyebrows angle upward in slight worry. Now she felt herself to be acting strange, why would she feel worry for a stranger? Of course she had no idea why she worried for the stranger, it seemed the pure banality of his face was the same as hers; the two perhaps were hiding something. . . .they were.

Not one to turn down an invitation to somewhere to sleep, she did watch him for a bit trying to figure out what made that expression. . .she would probably never find out, adamantly watching him clean his blade. He began to speak which broke her out of the egregious trance, setting her sights on him directly. Her countenance changed from blank, to the same as a water laden cat, both corners of her mouth dipped downward into a frown as her brows angled upward yet again, the seemingly large pupils only growing more so. ”. . .I.” she stopped, looking off to the side debating exactly what to say. ’Mind your words. . .’ she thought to herself before opening her mouth and closing it again. She had an answer that she didn’t want to say, this being highly frustrating and he caught her off guard so a lie had yet to be conjured. Instead of answering, she stood up and walked off in the directions that he told her earlier; down the hall and a door on the right.
MusicHaifisch (Hurts Remix) Energy39% Where I Am...Outside With...Hitori Underneath It AllFamished
xXxThe_ Bleeding_HeartxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori never looked up from his work, only listening to her leave the room and walk down the hallway towards the bedroom. "I need to rebuild the walls that keep my emotions at bay...if another emotion crosses your face everything you were taught would be for naught..." the familiar voice of his master going through his mind as he finished sharpening his dagger. He then stood up from the chair and placed his dagger into its sheath and put all of his gear on the table by the entrance. Once he was sure that she was inside of the bedroom and the door was closed Hitori stepped through a shadow appearing in front of a graveyard with his mask on.

Once there he climbed over the fence as quiet as a ghost, landing on the other side without so much as a noise of impact with the soft soil below him. He made his walk through the fields of tombstones and up several stairs till he reached the spot. Looking down there was only a single unmarked grave right underneath a weeping willow tree. Hitori took his mask off and looked down at the make shift grave as he crouched down and placed a hand on top of the soil. "Remember why you are doing this Hitori....remember...you will avenge your parent's death...nobody else will ever care about you...do not let this pain you...let it only harden your armor...put up more walls...make it to where nothing can get to you..." he said quietly to himself as he slowly began to stand slipping his mask back on, trying to block out old painful memories.

Movement coming from the stairs leading to this point caught Hitori's attention. A voice coming out through the darkness followed by the light of an oil lamp asked who was at the top f the stairs. Instead of responding, he simply stepped through the shadow of the willow tree and appeared back at home where he took off his mask once more and hung it up before heading out through the back door of the cabin to a little fire pit area and hammock. He started a fire, building it up with larger logs to keep the fire going for the night as he lied out onto the hammock looking up at the stars his mind a blankness and just as dead as his gaze.  

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:13 am
User Image

Sitting on the bed she didn’t really feel like sleeping, but she was tired, stuck in that limbo between staying wide awake and just conking out. Jiji lay there with her eyes lazily half open, due to the fact she didn’t receive any really notable information FROM Hitori himself she went through everything she heard and saw. ’From what I can recollect those two men addressed him as lord, he asked me about a clan. . .does that mean he is a clan leader?’ she thought about it for a moment and decided to assume so, continuing her ‘profiling’. ’A Dhamphir is half human. . .and half blood harvesting creature, which explains the mug.’ she thought biting her lip at the thought, but she had to reassure herself that no he would have attacked her by now. She had no idea that he was gone, only assuming that he was still in the front. . .though it was eerily silent in the cabin. Shaking the thought out of her head, she decided to go back to what she was thinking about earlier. Oh yes, that face that he made for a quick moment, there was obviously something bothering him that sleeping seemed to amplify, or just bring it to thought, but what could it have been? She would probably never know, therefore she merely sighed and went through her thoughts a bit more. ’But he said he saw a good bit of himself in me . . . but what does that mean?’ she thought laying herself down and trying to cast the ideas out and just go to sleep.

[/Timeskip]

Jiji nearly slept for seventeen hours, just shy by about ten to fifteen minutes, she sat up and much to her dismay, it was dark outside. She had no idea she was in fact that tired, her eyes still looking tired but for an entirely different reason; she was a bit ill, from what? Her weak immune system, her sitting up and frowning a bit; pushing herself up to stand as she still had the clothing that was provided on, was Hitori anywhere. . .she had no idea but her main objective was to seek out food, perhaps the beach being her best bet for what she wanted. Opening the door to the bedroom, there was no way to hide that she did it, the strange sound of wood creaking a bit as she did so; the barefoot Ctarl Ctarl continuing to walk down the hall and towards the front with a slight waver in her steps.

OOC//Sorry about that timeskip, I just didn't think there was much else to cover for that day. x'D
MusicThe Chase Energy75% - Where I Am...In the Cabin. With...Hitori(?) Underneath It Alla bit ill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori had finished with handing out the contracts to the assassin's in the clan, he took on the only one that seemed more favorable then the rest. He was to assassinate a young wizard who had stepped to far into the darker side of magic and now was causing chaos in a nearby village, making the minds of the villagers go into insanity causing widespread pandemonium. He was familiar with the village, having had contracts there before. He donned his gear, a small backpack of sorts holding various poisons for his daggers, a stargazer lily, and as per usual the bone white mask he wore to conceal his face.

After the contract was finished he set up his signature biting both of the wizards wrists and folding them over his chest with the stargazer lily in his hands. He then shadow stepped back to the one who put the contract out and received his ten thousand gold pieces and vanished once more into the night to return to his cabin off on the uncharted island. He appeared in the usual spot in the living room, taking off all of his gear including his mask and daggers to place them on the table before him. The sound of footsteps caught his attention as he saw Jiyaankji walking around the corner from the bedroom hallway. "I trust that you slept well enough...." he said his dead gaze lingering on the way she was moving before him.

"You look and smell like you are sick....I can smell it in your blood...." his voice coming out with the same calmness as usual. "I will get you some herbs from the jungle out here on the island....they will make you feel better..." he added before shadow stepping again out into the jungle, not even giving her the chance to respond to him. Once out int the middle of the jungle he began walking around looking for signs of the Sun orb flower, he didn't exactly need the flower as much as the roots of it, that is where the healing properties were. Once he located the familiar round orange shape of the flower he shadow stepped back inside to notice that she was not in the cabin.  

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image

That word was enough to make needles go to a chalkboard for Jiji; sick. She narrowed her eyes and he left before she could say anything, she went outside to go get sustenance, considering he indulged in liquids, all and all she walked to the water slowly and decided to get in no matter how reluctant she was to do so. The water was at his hip. . .but when she got in it was near her abdomen. A good portion of her arms in the water as well as she attempted to do the same thing as he did, soon enough she was a bit deeper, doggy paddling through the water due to the fact she didn’t know any other methods of swimming. ’Come on. . .’ she thought before noticing a fish, floating there for a moment before it was close enough to her, diving in and biting it. She resurfaced with a fish in her mouth, slowly paddling her way back to shore slowly. She stepped out soaking wet with a relatively large fish in her mouth; looking around and flopping down to sit there for a moment. She was sick, she refused to admit it though; she never admitted it when she was. Perhaps sitting outside wet wasn’t helping her case, but she sat there and thought about where she was in reference to where she came from. Perhaps she was closer than she thought. . .but she had no idea she was much further than she would have assumed. The fish was still alive and flopping as she held it in her mouth. Her maw only applied more pressure, slowly waiting for its movements to come to a stop. She still sat there however, slightly upset with the fact she wasn’t feeling her best, but she stood up and began walking back in the water, then back out because she didn’t want to track an unneeded amount of sand back into the cabin. But once far enough on the beach she still realised she didn’t have an answer for that question the night before. . .she decided she would answer it when she had a proper one. . .or she could lie; but he seemed to practically know when she was feeling something, and what would the consequences for lying? She had no idea and she didn’t want to know. Jiji’s hands made it to her hair before she began to twist it slowly. Getting as much water out of it as she could for the moment, she stared at the cabin and wondered how long she was going to stay there. . .for all she knew this was her permanent residence. ’Jungle on the island. . .’ she thought thinking about going there after she went inside with the fish.
MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy75% - Where I Am...Outside the Cabin. With...Hitori(?) Underneath It Alla bit ill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:46 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori went into the kitchen with his backpack that he carried with him and pulled out a mortar and pestle he typically used to grind out different poisonous herbs. He washed it out thoroughly, even though he had done so the night before, but he would rather be on the side of caution, not wanting to cause an unnecessary death that would gain him no profit. Once it was all cleaned out, Hitori sniffed the mortar and pestle to see if he could detect any residual poison left over, only to discover that it was completely clean.

He sat down at the table in the kitchen and began grinding the root into a powder form, once he was completely satisfied with the powder and root juices he added it to a cup of boiling water and let it stew there for a few minutes. The water taking on the color of mud, and the consistency of it as well he waited around for Jiyaankji to return. "This will put her at one hundred percent.....then maybe I can get a few answers from her..." he said to nobody in particular, just simply speaking to himself.

He stopped what he was doing and sniffed the air trying to pick up on her scent to see if she was anywhere nearby, but to no avail. "She must be farther away from the cabin...." he thought to himself as he shadow stepped outside of his home, scanning along the beach front to spot a figure sitting down in the sand about ten or so yards away. Hitori simply stood where he was making no effort to move towards her, instead he would wait for her to make the first move, figuring she was out to clear her mind or get something to eat.

OOC: Sorry this post feels a little lack luster from the other ones...  

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:02 am
User Image

She finally turned around to see Hitori, walking towards him with a fish in her mouth and seeming to be still a bit cautious; her eyes seeming a bit tired; but not due to a lack of rest. Getting close enough she stopped and stared at him, unsure what to say exactly but she was definitely thinking about it, Something muffled came from behind the fish, something about cooking it. Eventually she took it out of her mouth and started walking with it in her hand, gripping it by the base of the tail. She didn’t come up with anything, therefore she just walked past him without a word, the slow walking making it obvious she probably shouldn’t have went out in the water, but there was no one that could tell her otherwise. Once inside rather than have a cooked fish like the last time, she simply ate it raw, tearing into the unscaled fish with a vigor most foul. Once there was nothing left but the bones she looked for somewhere to dispose of it, frowning at the thought. She remembered something from earlier, he went out to get her something to feel better; yes, he went to do something that would help her without even asking . . .much like he did the previous evening. What was his motive? She had no idea but she assumed it dealt with questions. . . a good amount of questions. Perhaps the kind Jiji didn’t want to answer.

OOC//Writer's block
MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy45% + Where I Am...Cabin With...Hitori(?) Underneath It Alla bit ill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:39 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori watched her walk past him, not really picking up on what she said with her mouth full of fish. Once she was inside he stood out for a few more moments, scanning the horizon in his view, as he always did, making sure nobody else was around. Once he was satisfied with the results he stepped back inside and closed the cabin door behind him looking over at Jiyaankji with his dead gaze watching her scarf down the fish like it was a lifeline to her. Hitori without saying anything walked over and took the bones, and what was left of the fish and made it vanish through the shadows. Hitori walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the cup with the muddy looking liquid and when he returned back to the living room he placed it into her hand.

"I know it looks like s**t...and it doesn't taste any better, but I know it will make you feel better then what you look and smell..." he said in his usual tone of calmness as if nothing could disturb him or reach through his fortress of walls. Once she had finished drinking the foul liquid, her face twisting in disgust he sat down in a chair across from her. "Oh....and I forgot to mention....there is somewhat of a truth serum inside of those roots....which will be taking effect any minute now..." he said as he steepled his hands together and closing his eyes waiting a few seconds for the root to dissolve and work its way through her system. "Now I have a few questions that I am going to ask you....there will be no lying...so I have no need to use my weapon...."

He opened his eyes finally, they seemed to take on an eerie glow about them, his voice becoming slightly distorted from the effects of the root, and that is when he began his routine questions. "What is your name....why were you running through our territory...are you involved with another clan...are you spying on me....are you tired of running....if offered would you like a place to belong, somewhere nobody will own you...somewhere you can be yourself and never be judged...." he continued with more questions, waiting about three minutes in between to give her time to respond to him. Judging each and every answer, her body language, the way her eyes looked into his without fear.

OOC: You suffering from writer's block? Last night I was just running on zero sleep and shouldn't have attempted at writing, I hope you are enjoying this rp at the moment though.  

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

Jiji looked at him as he took the bones from her and put a cup in her hands not too much later, she frowned at the prospect and sure enough he said it would make her feel better. . .so she drank it. By god, it was the nastiest thing she ever ingested. Her eyes widened as she bit her lip until it bled trying to fight the horrendous taste. But sure enough her watering eyes ceased after a while as she set her gaze on him. . .only to look horrified as he added something else to him. A few questions. . .? s**t. Her eyes darted downward as she set the cup back down, sucking on her now bleeding lip, eventually it subsiding as she frowned at him. She only hoped that it wasn’t an assault of strange questions.

No, it was what he asked her before. . .weird. And he asked her YESTERDAY about trust issues? How contradicting! But she tried not to answer but ended up doing so. ”My. . .” she tried to fight it off but she couldn’t, fully answering his questions. ”My name is Jiyaankji Vak’ahii. . .I was running because I escaped my master, no I am not involved in any clans, not spying, I’m VERY tired of running. And I would like a place where I could belong if it was offered to me, but in reality someone has to be your keeper. . .it may not be an owner per say. . .but someone that watches you when you are in a position such as I am.” If her ears were like a cat’s they would have certainly pinned down. . .why would she . . . why would HE?! She went right out about it. ”You spoke yesterday of my high caution and distrust but you are doing the same thing? Which begs me to question, if you were so unsure then why would you bother to help me in the first place?” she somewhat snapped, seeing the fact there was no way for her to hide this pent up rage she possessed. She was upset that he questioned her trust. . .and he was doing exactly what she was yesterday, but to a bit more of an extreme. RUDE. ”Do you have some ulterior motive? Do you?” she was still upset, mostly due to the fact she was not accustomed to someone being kind to her, it was just. . .unheard of to the Ctarl Ctarl, let alone the fact that she got ill easily. Perhaps she assumed anyone being nice was trying to take something from her, though she had nothing perhaps he was just lonely? Did he need friends or something? What was it? She never put her finger on it but she was still upset with what she viewed as a double standard; somewhat being unable to hold her emotions inside.

OOC//Yeah I was really tired I was on skype, had the horrid prospect of going to work and my brain went full retard and that was what I came up with. I do apologise for what I crafted last night/early morning.
MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy45% + Where I Am...Cabin With...Hitori(?) Underneath It AllIrate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:23 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori listened as she answered his questions with full on truth and when she finished asking her own questions did he stare into her eyes. "I wanted to be fully sure of who you were before I made any sort of offers to you..."and with speed faster then a human eye could keep up with Hitori was standing up from his chair and about three inches away from Jiyaankji, as if he just sudeenly appeared before her. "You have every right to be upset...but I needed to be sure with who I was dealing with...you see I have made a lot of enemies in my lifetime and you can never really trust a person until you know there inner most secrets...." he added as he did something he never thought was possible, he leaned down and actually hugged her, for the first time in Hitori's life, he displayed physical affection towards another living being.

In a low voice, barely a whisper did he start answering her questions right into her ear. "I bothered helping you because I see myself in you more then I care to see, the same reflection of when I was young and always running...you cannot run forever...eventually you will get tired and decide you should take a rest and that is when...you die...I am simply giving a favor to someone that I had wished would have given me when I was around your age...I have no ulterior motive, except to offer you a place where you and your gifts can be accepted, with no judgement....just like..." his voice broke off as the memory of the night he met his savior in the alley, the one who recruited him into the clan, the one who taught him everything he knows now flashed through his mind.

"I will teach you that nobody has to be your keeper, you are fully capable of doing everything you can in your own power...you have the strength the roughened exterior needed to survive this brutal game we call life...I simply want to help you because I wish someone had helped me...how would you like to live a life where you aren't wondering where your next meal would come from, or who was chasing after you at the end of the day...a place you can call home...that is what I am offering you Jiyaankji Vak'ahii, a place to call home...." he broke the hug and stood up walking directly into the kitchen not looking back at her. "I will give you time to think about it if you want...but know this once you start down this path there is no turning back..." and with that he shadow stepped outside into the jungle his face a mask of neutrality.

OOC:Oh don't even worry about it razz  

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:16 am
User Image

It would seem that he got uncomfortably close, her eyes widened a bit as he continued to speak. What was he playing at. . .? apparently a hug. Her eyes grew to the size of saucers when he did so, confused a bit as her hands remained pressed to her sides for a moment. There was something about this embrace that made her something she hadn’t been in a while, something she felt to be impossible now; comfortable. Her slender arms extended and returned the hug. This strange neutrality known as comfort coming from her. But when he started speaking into one of her pointed ears, her lazily relaxed gaze returned to surprise as he explained himself. She was confused. . .he was doing this to be nice. . .a favor. . .what. she failed to realise that he was indeed like her before, as she could honestly say she thought he was full of bullshit. He had no ulterior motive, this making her a bit more at ease. But after enough words he released the hug and made her a bit confused. Him not at all looking back at her and leaving, Jiyaankji standing there for a while and wondering if she should take the offer.

’Really. . .what have I got to lose? I have absolutely nothing, though he still isn’t to be trusted. . .still. . . I haven’t trusted anyone and where did that leave me; almost being made into a pelt.’ she thought before walking to the room and sitting down, she was still frustrated, not at Hitori, but the fact her parent got her into this mess in the first place. ’If it wasn’t for HER I wouldn’t even be here, but how am I to dictate whether that is good or bad. . .as I cannot see the future. I just, I have to; what else am I going to do at this rate? All I’ve been doing is running, being caught, and the cycle starts all over again. . .it being truly irritating as it goes on and on. . .I just want to. . . I do want to stay here.’ she thought sitting herself on the bed and frowning, her hands neatly folded in her lap as her legs were positioned in a slight diagonal. This could go for hours. . .but she knew she needed to make a decision quickly. She felt as if there was a time limit on this, but there really wasn’t . . . she was merely panicking due to the fact she was given such a choice. Never in her life was she presented a chance to belong, but she had been threatened to be made into a rug if she refused to listen. ’No one is my keeper. . .we’ll see about that.’ she thought pessimistically before standing yet again, walking to where he went in search of him.

OOC//Okies >3<
MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy77% + Where I Am...Cabin >Outside With...Hitori(?) Underneath It Allcomfortable

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces