PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 pm
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

Antagonist sounds good to me.
Umm...yeah...about that.....umm...the only antagonist I had in mind was a male crossdresser for one of the guys. I mean, unless you can convince me of another idea sweatdrop (YES THERE IS A BIT OF BL HERE IN MY STORY. I DO WHAT I WANT)

I was hoping that I could use my character Kor as an antagonist that was hired by an agency that was a rival assassination business to the ex-assassins in drag that to take them out to get revenge or something like that. Kor is a bit of a multi-anime crossover character that is primarily a DBZ Saiyan character that is the leader of a mercenary-like organization that takes on jobs for hire to do mercenary tasks or really any task that needs muscle to get the job done.
Can you incorporate this into a comedy?

Sure. He might enjoy being comedic for a change of pace.
Ha ha, maybe my idea for my antagonist and your antagonist could be partners in that organization like the two protagonist males were partners and the two teams face off as rivals, like your guy and the serious guy and the cross dresser and the one who left in the first place. Do you get what I mean?

Sounds great to me. I'll try my best to be have Kor be comedic okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:07 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

I was hoping that I could use my character Kor as an antagonist that was hired by an agency that was a rival assassination business to the ex-assassins in drag that to take them out to get revenge or something like that. Kor is a bit of a multi-anime crossover character that is primarily a DBZ Saiyan character that is the leader of a mercenary-like organization that takes on jobs for hire to do mercenary tasks or really any task that needs muscle to get the job done.

Ha ha, maybe my idea for my antagonist and your antagonist could be partners in that organization like the two protagonist males were partners and the two teams face off as rivals, like your guy and the serious guy and the cross dresser and the one who left in the first place. Do you get what I mean?

I mean, he can be serious and all, it's just that crazy things are going to go down, so just go with it. xD  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

I mean, he can be serious and all, it's just that crazy things are going to go down, so just go with it. xD

Okay. Why don't you get the RP thread made so that we can start as soon as possible?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:41 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

Okay. Why don't you get the RP thread made so that we can start as soon as possible?

It's just a series of copy and pasting, so hold up bro. I'm workin on it.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:40 pm
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

It's just a series of copy and pasting, so hold up bro. I'm workin on it.

k  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:26 am
I would like to wear a maid's dress... can I play?  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:20 am
Boris_Badenov
Secretly deep down, we ALL want to wear maid dresses, so of course you can!....when I'm finished. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 am
organizationXV
Boris_Badenov
Secretly deep down, we ALL want to wear maid dresses, so of course you can!....when I'm finished. sweatdrop

Okay, just to be sure... what characters will be accepted (i.e. dwarves, witches, demons)  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 am
Boris_Badenov
organizationXV
Boris_Badenov

Okay, just to be sure... what characters will be accepted (i.e. dwarves, witches, demons)
All humans only, no supernatural things going on, just normal people being..."normal."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:56 am
organizationXV
Boris_Badenov
organizationXV
Boris_Badenov

All humans only, no supernatural things going on, just normal people being..."normal."
Okay.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash