Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dracula Who? (1x1 rp)(molly and shabatha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:52 pm
"No, I'm afraid not." he said as he thought. "I only remember some odd words, a flash and then nothing before I woke up and saw an angel." he said with a smile as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 am
"So you were dead long enough to see a spirit. I still say I should take you to the hospital or something. She said not really into the whole spiritual thing.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 am
He chuckled. "You misunderstand. The angel was you miss." he said with a smile. "You are very beautiful." he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 am
At his comment she blushed. "You must be mistaken. But I thank you anyway. And stop with the bloody miss thing. Just my name will be sufficient." She said actually kind of happy about the compliment. As they approached her home she pointed to it  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 am
"Forgive me, it is a habit." He said with a smile when he saw her blush. He walked up to her house and he smiled. "You're home is very nice." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am
Smiled some as though he was forgiven before letting go of his arm to unlock the door. "Why thank you. Welcome to my humble Abode." She said openeing the door for him.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 pm
(you double posted ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 pm
((Did I really??! OH MY GOOSH!!! I'll fix it immediately ! Dunno how that happened))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:51 pm
(lol it's ok ^^)

He stepped in after her and looked around. "It's very cute." he said with a smile. "Thank you very much. I promise not to be a burden." he said with a smile and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm
Smiling slightly she closed the door and locked the bottom lock out of habit before setting her bag and work uniform on the back of a chair. Turning on a light the silvery haired maiden went in the direction of the hallway to the bedrooms. "I suppose I can let you use the spare. No one lives here anymore but me so I might as well keep it clean if you understand my meaning.Anyway, the room you can use is the one on the left. The one on the right is my room and the second door on the right is the bathroom." She said pointing to each of the doors. "Are you hungry? Or thirsty?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:39 pm
"Thank you." he said with a smile. "I am thirsty. May I have some water?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:20 pm
Shayna nodded and went into the direction of the kitchen. As she entered she turned to the left and grabbed a glass and went to the freezer to add two ice cubes before putting the glass under the faucet. When it was maaybe three fourths full she stopped the water and bruoght the glass to the mysterious male.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:06 pm
As she got the water, he looked around and his eyes fell on something in her book shelf. It was an old book and he walked over to it. He pulled it out and read the title. "Dracula...." he said to himself. He felt odd about the name and it seemed familiar. He was snapped out of his thoughts when she walked back in and he smiled. "Thank you." he said as he took it and drank. However, it didn't quench his thirst but he didn't say anything. "Shayna, what is this story about?" he asked as he showed her the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:38 pm
As he showed her the book in question she shrugged. "It's about this vampire count and his attempts at moving from Transylvania to England. He was protested all along the way by a 'vampire slayer' of his time, Abraham Van Helsing." She said and shrugged again as she looked at the book in his hand. "Why?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:52 pm
For some reason, he didn't like the name Van Helsing. "It just seemed interesting. Is it alright if I read it?" he asked with a smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff