Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
██ʟɑе████████████

"Everything!" he simply called back as he skipped to the kitchen and hung up his apron, before sitting down to eat. Lae picked up a waffle and some bacon with a a fork and practically drowned his waffel in powdered sugar. He wasn't a huge fan of maple syrup, too much of a mess. Then, taking out a switchblade, he cut his waffle into four. Him pulling out any sort of blades, knives, even a short sword one time, was not odd by now. Where he hid them? God knows where, and most certainly, not "down there". "Em eating wifout you guys!" Lae called out with his mouth full of food, happy enough with his famous waffles that were most certainly droolworthy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Now why would anyone be scared of such a cute, little, crossdressing sadist? *tee-hee* ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am 18 years old, a Daughter of some big Politician. I am a Cafe waitress in a maid outfit standing with Lae in my room and wondering Wonderful day already.

User Image

Shayna smiled as he took off to the kitchen. Shayna started slowly towards the kitchen and stretched her arms over her head. As she entered she chuckled."That is definitely very attractive Lae." She said laughing and taking a waffle and the syrup. She plastered the waffle in butter before pouring maple syrup over it and patting a little bit of powder onto it and cutting off a small bite. She moaned slightly at the melt in your mouth factor. She blushed only slightly at the bit of noise she had made.

(Haha just a wee bit.)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:10 pm
"Sure can get noisy first thing in the morning" Victor muttered before joining the other two in breakfast. He put pieces of banana, and peanut butter on his waffle before eating it. He wasn't fond of maple syrup. But peanut butter on the other hand always makes things better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:51 pm
Christopher sat and ate in the cafeteria for a while. After he finished he went back to his dorm and grabbed his backpack. He looked in the mirror for a moment and fixed his tie, making sure it was straight. Making sure he had his keys and wallet, Christopher then headed out towards the library. He wondered if Shayna would be at work yet.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:35 pm
[Sorry for the wait, but I finally have my own laptop back, meaning faster posting! biggrin Also, I'll make it prettier later, too lazy nao at like, midnight or something. ]

"You know you want it" Lae joked as he swallowed down his food and washed it down with orange juice. "As for you....lazy bones" he pointed his fork at Victor with a look of disbelief on his face "You've been staying up late recently. Getting hooked on your games a bit too much, perhaps?" he eyed his Kingdom Hearts shirt while in reality, knew the truth behind his nightly prowls.

~~~~

"Lily Nico Warren!" the girl's mother, ruthlessly knocking on her door as the girl groaned and turned over in bed, as if blocking out the noise would make her go away. Her mother often used her full name, but it was the tone of voice that made it easier to tell the urgency in her voice, so she didn't really get up. "We have work to do, get up!" Finally, Lily growled as she laid in bed staring up at the ceiling, wishing everyone to shut up the noise in the cafe that was getting ready to open down below. She sighed loudly as she walked over to the bathroom, yawning all the way in an unladylike manner as she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Finally, she changed right away into her maid outfit, since the cafe was right below where she and her parent's lived in the flat above. "G'morning" she said with a yawn to the chefs in the back kitchen as she sampled some of their cooking for her morning meal  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm
"I was not aware you don't care for my late night gaming. I should point out that night time is the pervert time for video games. I still think I can kick your a** as Call of Duty" Victor said smirking in an almost challenging way before taking a drink from his glass of orange juice.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:31 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Lae ▄▀▄▀

User Image

"Ps-shaw!" Lae waved the thought away "That game's not realistic at all in the slightest. Besides, you know guns aren't my thing" he said with a smile, holding up his knife to emphasize what he meant. "At least I haven't stabbed myself like fifty bajillion times in our little knife game. Now that's a realistic game." Swallowing down the last of his food, he got up to take his plate to the sink, and as if mocking Victor, sang his knife song which always seemed to throw Vic off whenever he cheerfully sang: "Oh I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop, if I miss the spaces in between my fingers will come off~"

~~~~~

User Image Lily lounged around in the back of the cafe, praying that no one would come to the cafe so that she would have to work, but nooooo, being a maid wasn't her only job. The cafe hasn't opened yet, so there isn't much to do but prepare the tables so that it at the very least look welcoming.

▄▀▄▀ Lily ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:29 pm
Bikki K

shabatha

((Anyone gonna post?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am 18 years old, a Daughter of some big Politician. I am a Cafe waitress in a maid outfit standing with Lae in my room and wondering Wonderful day already.

User Image

Shayna chuckled at the two as she gulped down her breakfast and orange juice. She was tired but needed to head to work."Alright you two. Stop bickering like old married women and get dressed. We need to be leaving...." She said trailing off to look at the time. It wasn't actually time but her eyes widened dramitically. "Like now! Get up and into your clothes! We are so going to be late!" The brunette said hurriedly trying to get them moving as she ran back up to her room and sighed rolling her eyes before getting changed.

(O.o.C)

User Image

((Sorry))

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 pm
Victor went to get changed into his outfit, and brushed his hair real quick so it would be 'cute' though seeing his reflection makes him shutter. He didn't like seeing himself as 'cute' It felt weird to him. But whatever was needed. He made sure the dress was on good shape before leaving his room.

[Sorry about that, I missed the post. and oh my gosh, my post is so short]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 pm
[Sorry guys, just let me STAB this thread back to life. Sorry for having to wait on me. ]

User Image

Lae ran straight over to his room and stripped along the way, picked up his work outfit which hung in closet and slipped in. His maid outfit was fairly modest(to his disappointment), the usual laces, frills, and bows. The dress made it down to his knees, and his simple black choker and white stockings defined his muscles, but not as much as Victor's, . Running out to the hallway mirror, Lae made as much cute poses as he could. "I am just a-dor-a-ble!" he said with a wink to himself as he kicked on his black slips-ons, which also had little black bows on it. "C'mon guys! Don't want to keep the customers waiting!"

~~~~~

User Image It was so early in the morning, and yet their cafe was already so busy. "Damn! Why are there so many of you a**holes here!?" Lily shouted out over the crowd of ogling males as she tried to get through the crowd, taking orders and refilling the waters and coffees left and right. Then again, their cafe was not only popular just because of the maids. Mostly because of the maids, but their food was actually good too, her parents knew what they were doing. "Whaddya want?" she said demanding an order from a group of three males who looked like they needed a life. "That's not cute at all! And we came all this way just to see you, Lily!" People like this were exactly the reason why she hated her job "Order" she said in a menecing way, in which they gave their order to her in a neat and orderly fashion, which made things faster and easier. "Thank you, please wait" she said with such a bright and cheery smile while holding a grudge behind the false exterior.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 am
Christopher passed by the maid cafe and peered in the window for a moment to see if Shayna was there yet. He looked around and noticed it was already pretty filled, yet saw no sign of his crush. Oh well. He would try again on his way home from the library. Christopher continued on his way. It wasn't too far from here.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Chuckling again at the thought of her 'body guards' in their maid uniforms. She slipped into the not yet too tight maid outfit and slipped on the black shoes. Her best friend's parents owned the store and she knew already that the other girl was probably already in a pissed off at the customers kind of mood. She twirled slightly so the dress would poof up like it was supposed to before brushing through her hair and heading out her bedroom door. She looked over as Lae posed and rolled her eyes adorably. Before heading down the stairs to get one last drink of some juice.

(O.o.C)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 am
[ Sorry, I'll post eventually cat_sweatdrop it's just I have a two-day-one-night orientation this weekend and I'm really stressed out. cat_crying I'll post when I can. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm
[It's chill, we'll just kind of move along to the cafe to keep things moving though. ]

User Image

The three of them made their way to the cafe which was just a short walk away, people gawking at the sight of two men and a girl running around in maid outfits. They entered in through the front where the whole serving area was bustling with people when a familiar blonde girl attacked Shayna....

~~~~~

User Image "Shayna-poo!" Lily said tackle-hugging her best friend. "Thank god you've come! I thought I was gonna die alone!" she said holding her hand while looking teary-eyed before glaring at the two males behind her, specifically Lae. "Oh. You brought them too" she said sticking out her tongue at him as she whispered to Shayna "You know I could protect you just the same at a cheaper rate, right?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces