13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 am
Ebony the Peacian
The longer you wait to take serious legal action against this jerk, the more and more he will persist and have the time to invent and execute different ways to harass you. Your real-life friends are not in your shoes; if you feel threatened, you have every right to do what's necessary to stay safe, even if it's uncomfortable or scary.

About taking the money, I, personally, wouldn't touch it. You are a victim and never deserved this, and touching the money, even for daily necessities, makes you look like you accepted the money from him on good terms, which might look sketchy to police or a jury. I would do screenshots of your online bank account to show when, exactly, he deposited money, and how much -- just in case you should need to show it in a court of law.

MitsunaKay
@Everyone
Thanks everyone for being concerned.
I want (wish) to make a police report about this creep again.

But before that... I want to make sure about something. Since he banks in money to me without me asking for any of it... If he make a false report on me saying that I scam or cheat his money every month. Will his charges be effective? Or am I safe from this possibility?

@k i r a i g o u
I'll be updating. Yes... He's a really scary creepy guy...

@xXNi-ChanXx
I had been asking my real life friends for their opinions on this... but all they told me is that this guy is just persistent and told me that ignoring him would do it.... but it drags to 10months... and they still tell me that he's just really persistent, nothing bad... but the fact is I've been feeling very very uneasy about this fella for all those months...thus this.... cry and also, since he's able to dig up my friend's phone number... I'm guessing he can dig up my home address from the college record too... but fortunately, he never appear at my house... thank god... So.. one of the reasons too, is that I'm scared that if I report without knowing what he does really meant will put me and my family in danger... this applies to the above paragraph too... I'm really scared that he'll come to my house and create more trouble... crying

Yes, I forgot to say, definitely don't take the money. If, say, he gets arrested and the money is still there, ask the police if it could still be used against you or not. But for now, don't touch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:41 pm
This, all of this. Mockingjay is right. Do not delete or tamper with evidence that could put this guy behind bars if, God forbid, he did something really bad to you.

13 Mockingjay
DO NOT DELETE THE MESSAGES HE SENDS YOU !!! Save the messages and write down the dates that he puts money in your account or whatever he does. Keep track of all the phone numbers he uses to text/contact you. Keep blocking them, but write them down also. If you have a couple messages from him, money deposits, and numbers he's tried to use, take it all to the police or a district attorney. As long as you do not respond to any of his messages, even to say, "Leave me alone." He could get charged for harassment. And by what you have said, most likely sexual harassment. If you reply to his messages, the police can do nothing about it 'cause you have contacted him back. Tell them you have a Restraining Order but he isn't abiding by it. They might arrest him, bring him in front of the jury, or even have you testify against him. Just make sure you have all that information. Also, ask the university or college you went to make your personal info unavailable to him or to just take it off their records completely (if your not still going there, that is). If you still go to school there, you have MANY things against him and since you are a student he could do some big jail time.
I know police officers that would say to do this, and I know people who went through stuff just like this.

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm
Ebony the Peacian
This, all of this. Mockingjay is right. Do not delete or tamper with evidence that could put this guy behind bars if, God forbid, he did something really bad to you.

13 Mockingjay
DO NOT DELETE THE MESSAGES HE SENDS YOU !!! Save the messages and write down the dates that he puts money in your account or whatever he does. Keep track of all the phone numbers he uses to text/contact you. Keep blocking them, but write them down also. If you have a couple messages from him, money deposits, and numbers he's tried to use, take it all to the police or a district attorney. As long as you do not respond to any of his messages, even to say, "Leave me alone." He could get charged for harassment. And by what you have said, most likely sexual harassment. If you reply to his messages, the police can do nothing about it 'cause you have contacted him back. Tell them you have a Restraining Order but he isn't abiding by it. They might arrest him, bring him in front of the jury, or even have you testify against him. Just make sure you have all that information. Also, ask the university or college you went to make your personal info unavailable to him or to just take it off their records completely (if your not still going there, that is). If you still go to school there, you have MANY things against him and since you are a student he could do some big jail time.
I know police officers that would say to do this, and I know people who went through stuff just like this.

Thank you, Ebony, for backing me up on this. Many people doubt me about what I say, on Gaia and in life, because I'm so young. It's just nice to be told I'm correct for once...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:27 pm
Absolutely! You are right. And I know that feeling. I was 12/13 when I first joined Gaia, so I know what it's like to be overlooked on an intellectual level because of your age. smile

13 Mockingjay
Thank you, Ebony, for backing me up on this. Many people doubt me about what I say, on Gaia and in life, because I'm so young. It's just nice to be told I'm correct for once...

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:03 am
@13 Mockingjay & Ebony the Peacian
I agree with not deleting any of his text messages too. I've kept every single one of them...

Okay. As for the progress so far.

I've contacted my college and received a new-to-my-ears news that he isn't working for this college anymore. So I guess I'm safe from him coming straight to my house?

I've checked with the bank to see if there's any record proving he is the one who sends me money (as suggested by Kitalpha Hart). Result: can't trace... (that's what the person by the counter told me sad )

And I've made a police report and told them that there's been a restraining order on him and he's still doing it. The police told me that they'll give him a second warning.... sad just a second warning... well, I guess it's better than doing nothing about it... and if things continue they can take action/arrest him.
~~~

Current status:
He just banks in money to me again two days ago (on the day I made the report).. I continue ignoring his text messages and calls. Now, he sent me an angry message eek .. I think he received the second warning. I wonder if he's going to continue like he'd always had with angry messages this time... Or will this be the end of his harassment?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 am
So he sent me angry messages and tons of calls with his current and some unknown numbers (I don't dare to pick up any anonymous numbers) til the next day. I went and tell the police again bringing along every evidence I have, the text messages and also the emails (I brought my laptop too" =.=" ). I thought the restraining order and his continuation is enough to get him arrested. And it seems that the police are actually investigating this mad fellow about his continuation. Glad they didn't ignore my report completely... He's now prosecuted. Finally... I think I'm safe now..?  

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers