View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:21 pm
"Well, we might as well go with you. We should stick together until we know what's going on here" Evan said. He was quite amazed at the sight of what the 4th millenium looked like. He had a little time before he had to report to the DOOP headquarters, so he could hang around for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 pm
"Yeah. This is quite a shock to tell the truth. Well, I'm off to get what little money I've got." Catherine entered the bank. It was a bit of good news that her bank was still around. Though the updates they made over the past 1000 years was quite a shock. But it still looked like a bank at least.

Lucky for her the bank wasn't busy so a teller was able to serve her. Which was actually a scanner. Well, there was a person there, but a retina scanner to scan her eye. That must be the new thing to replace the four digit code. A neat idea. Though at the same time it sounded like a pain.

"My.... retina isn't on record. Can I use my pin instead?" She asked the teller. The old woman gave a nod. "Yes, I believe we still have an old keypad." She said as she put a keyboard so she could push in the number.

The woman looked at the screen, "Last entry was $10 in 2013. Over an 1000 year period... You currently have a bit over 2.5 million." Needless to say Christine was in shock over that news. "M-million.....?"

"Oh dear. You must have been recently unfrozen. I'll get you some water to help calm you" she said before fetching a cup of water. "O-oh, thanks..." Christine said accepting the cup. With that kind of money she didn't even need to work. But still, loads of money, and a dream job. This was way too good to be true.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:16 pm
Evan stood outside with Shayna. He waited for Catherine finish in the bank. He wondered if she had any money left. Sometimes banks charged money for keeping it, sometimes they added interest. He wondered how much 1000 years of interest would be. He tightened his white gloves as he waited.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff