Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Land of Darkness - Remake - KH [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Landing just behind Val 'De Nort a figure appeared. The blade he held in his hand marked him as a keyblade wielder tho from his dress who he was could not be easily deciphered the tinted glass offering nothing but a reflected mood. "Lord Val 'De Nort" the figure said dropping to a knee as he held the blade behind his back showing he held an allegiance to the man infront of him.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:57 pm
Jenos was walking until he noticed a familiar and unusual sight, two people with Keyblades staring each other down. Makes sense, Keyblades were a lot more common since the people learned how to forge them. It's good the knowledge was lost, otherwise I'd have a lot more problems. Jenos thought and was about to walk away when he noticed how familiar the two weapons looked. Then he looked away and looked again to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "Um, excuse me, that weapon you're holding, were did you get that?" Jenos asked, walking into the moonlight, nothing in his hands, he wanted to give the impression that he was harmless, and he hoped it would work.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:37 pm
Homura lifted her x-blade. "Did you mean this?" she asked, before giving an answer. "It was passed down to me from my master, when he picked me to be the guardian of Kingdom Hearts, It is connected with my heart. And my heart connected to Kingdom Hearts, I am the guardian."

Val 'De Nort turned to face the other person. "You've got a report?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 pm
"I see, I know this must sound strange, but I came to this world to observe events that occur around your weapon. Would it be permissible for me to hang around?" Jenos asked, hoping the girl wouldn't turn him away.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 am
Homura gazed at Jenos with an somewhat confused expression. It would be rare that people asked to just 'observe' most of the time they would ask if she could be their master or something. "I... guess it wouldn't hurt"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:12 am
"Awesome, thank you so much." Jenos said happily. So far so good, if he was able to learn enough about the X-Blade, then perhaps he would find himself one step closer to finally defeating Xehanort for good.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 am
"However" Homura began dismissing the x-blade. "I would very much like to learn of you name. Mine is Homura Izumi"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 am
((I leave it up to you if she knows of Dante or not.))

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jenos Christian." Jenos said merrily and looked at the other man and noted it was Ace, it was likely he would know Jenos by his last name, after all, the two wouldn't encounter each other until the day Jenos and Dante met him in Twilight Town.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:34 am
"My name is Ace, I am just some random guy, no real importance to me." He says with a smile and looks back at Homura "So If this is the purest light, than what about darkness? Is there anything like that? Something that could take over the light?" He asks as his keyblade disappears as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:49 am

Lifting his head Xylen looked around for a moment making sure there were no snooping eyes. "There has been no change that I have observed" the figure said slowly getting back to his feet. His key blade he held tightly vanished suddenly in a puff of black smoke as he looked back to Val 'De Nort. "I have recruited more to your cause tho" he said to the man as he stood there. His recon and scouting missions had gone as usual and nothing irregular was worth reporting to him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 pm
"Yes, there is darkness there as well. The purest light, and the darkest dark. Both at perfect balance so long as the heart of the guardian is of perfect balance. And so long as the x-blade exist to protect it. After all light can not exist without darkness, as darkness can't exist without light. All we can see from the outside if the light." Homura explained some more about her role, and about Kingdom Hearts.

"Also" she began again, "By any chance are you related to Master Dante?"

Val 'De Nort smirked, "Well, thats good to hear that it is all processing smoothly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 am
"Distant relation." Jenos said sheepishly, that was always the problem with Time Travel, someone usually knew about his family and asked if he was related to So-and-So. Thankfully though, Dante and Jenos had met previously, so it was likely he wouldn't be too surprised to see his descendant walking around.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

"Is there anything else that you will be needed from me" the man asked crossing his arms.
(s**t post)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:42 am
"I take it Christian is a common term around here?" Ace asks looking at the two in confusion as he starts to look around his surroundings  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:17 am
"Kinda, most people who have a Keyblade and the surname Christian, are usually blood-related to Raine Christian, who was also a Master of the Keyblade, now deceased." Jenos said and smiled, while it was true Raine was dead at that current point in time, there was nothing stopping Jenos from going to hang out with him while he was still alive, hell he had already helped them out with his ancestor Victoria while she was still an infant. I have a hard time messing up time. Jenos thought to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff