Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Last Class Room to West(DrakXOdjin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole read it and nodded his head.he waited for the class to be over and know that it was P.E"so we have swiming for a few weak...it would be better if did'it have all those sea elfs who breath like fish underwater"he sound a bit annoyed how haft the p.e class is made of them

Elisa looks at him with a smile. "gee can't wait to get in the pool! it was mandatory i bring my bathing suit for this class but i don't know if they will allow......"Elisa sees other girls wearing two pieces slimier to her swim suit and she quickly goes to the changing room and comes back out hugging Cole from behind jumping onto his back playfully making him carry me into the pool and giggles."WE SHALL CONQUER THOSE DAMN SEA ELF'S AND SHOW THEM WHOSE BOSS! scream " Elisa is excited and full of energy and high spirits and gets a tap on her shoulder by a male sea elf.
"whats this about conquering us at our unbeatable skills? hmm?" Khan looked at Elisa with dagger eyes.
Elisa stares back the same way."it means I'm willing to surpass this challenge to see who can hold their breath the longest underwater!"
Khan chuckles loudly and arrogantly."okay little Missy its your funeral though"
Elisa smiles wickedly and shakes the male sea elf's hand."Bring it on!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole was not looking and fall into the water.he swimed up and looked at Elisa"so you challenge the sea life to who can hold their breath the longest underwater...it like air for them"he was shocked at how much pride this girl had but it a elf after all not a overthinking human like Cole.he heared few people making jokes that both Elise and Cole in love  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 pm
Elisa ignores the rumors and joins the sea elf in the water as they go under on the count of three....
-----------------------------------10hourshaspassed-----------------------------------------------------
Khan the sea elf comes up from the water gasping for air and looks at Elisa that is still underwater holding her breath and taps her should and she lets out a gasp for air as well and comes up from underwater and smiles at khan.
"i beat you fair and square now do me a favor and find someone on the same level as you other wise it won't be much of a challenge" Elisa swims over to Cole and smiles brightly giggling a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole was shocked at how long it taking for them"Elise if we were dating i don't think i would last one night"he slowly kissed her cheek and try to swim away from her.everyone can see the marked around his neck but paid no mind it don't have the red outline or the dagger in the middle of it  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Elisa blushed immensely and returns the kiss gently on his lips and looks around to see people staring at them and slowly lowers her head in the water feeling a bit embarrassed. She begins to wonder why Cole said what he did and looks over at him shyly still a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 pm
Leo Odjin
Elisa blushed immensely and returns the kiss gently on his lips and looks around to see people staring at them and slowly lowers her head in the water feeling a bit embarrassed. She begins to wonder why Cole said what he did and looks over at him shyly still a bit embarrassed.

Cole move closer to ELise and kissed her lips slowly"maybe...we could go out'he said with out thinking.he felt bad that she had no one in her life and he is starting to build feeling for the girl now"don't feel bad in falling in love with a human...after all i have magic that make another form of human"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:20 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole move closer to ELise and kissed her lips slowly"maybe...we could go out'he said with out thinking.he felt bad that she had no one in her life and he is starting to build feeling for the girl now"don't feel bad in falling in love with a human...after all i have magic that make another form of human"

Elisa kissed back bringing him closer to her and smiles."yea i would like that i'll give you my apartment number and address okay?" she smiled non stop as she hugged him tightly and herd the bell as it rang and quickly goes to the locker room to change and waits for Cole at he door of the natatorium
((a natatorium is a pool inside a school building just an fyi))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 am
Leo Odjin

Cole head to the door of the natatorium.he looked into her eyes"i'm here so take this"he give her his numbers.he seen that the others are heading home.he then looked into her eyes"so Elise....never mind"he did not want to think about what his magic wants from her.his right eye glowed from old magic in his vains  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 am
Elisa took the slip of paper and hugged Cole and notice his right eye was glowing."no what is it you can ask me anything okay. and is your eye okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:00 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole put a hand on the back of Elisa's head and leaned in to kissed her lips"it noting just to much magic inside of my body not working right now'he said in a odd tone and slowly started to walk her home"see you later"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:25 pm
"okay see you tomorrow" Elisa goes into her apartment and goes to bed.The next day arrives and Elisa's alarm goes off but doesn't wake up and runs late for school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:54 pm
Leo Odjin
"okay see you tomorrow" Elisa goes into her apartment and goes to bed.The next day arrives and Elisa's alarm goes off but doesn't wake up and runs late for school.

Cole was waiting out side of the school.it was over for today.he had a pages of notes for Elise.he wave his hand"sleeping beauty"he put his arms around ELise and kissed her lips"i copy the notes down for you"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole was waiting out side of the school.it was over for today.he had a pages of notes for Elise.he wave his hand"sleeping beauty"he put his arms around ELise and kissed her lips"i copy the notes down for you"

Elisa wakes up from Cole's kiss and she kisses back stretching."I'm sorry for you having to do that for me i didn't know i slept through school but thank you so much." she took the notes and put it in her binder in order keeping it organized and went back in the bed cuddling in cole's arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 am
Leo Odjin
Leo Odjin

Cole rested his head on the pillow with his arms wrapped around the elven body"you'er room is vary pink...i don't know what i was thinking it would be green like the woods outside...or have a tree growing inside of it"he said in a joke tone and heared a cat got into the room.it was Cole's cat that follow him every where,the cat had a marking on it forehead that look like a blade"Jack why do you have to follow me all the time"

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers