Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:27 pm
((Lol okay biggrin Nice to see you too Sivler

After I get his profile, I'll start promise!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:08 am
((Good to see you as well, and profile sent))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:20 am
((*Glomps everyone* Yay time to start! xD I'm so very excited!!!!! *Starts squealing* Sorry must apologize... It being 3:15 AM and all and just got off work after ten hours and get to go back for ten tomorrow biggrin Weeeeeeeeee))

The Snow household... It's peaceful and quiet...

"Get the ******** away from me! I don't need a bodyguard!" Suddenly breaks the stillness of the once peaceful evening. It's the voice of a girl with purple hair who wears gold contacts. As she exits the house a couple of men follow her. "Shayna, stop being so stubborn. This is for your protection." Her father said as he stepped out of the house. She turned and glared at the man. Protection? As one of the males her father had hired to be her bodyguard approached her, he found himself laying on the ground. She straightened and gave a smirk to a scowling father.

"I can take care of myself. You did put me through schools for that before you started forgetting I existed. Now go back to that whore I call mother, and I'll be leaving." She said and started down the street in nothing more than an Avril Lavigne inspired white t-shirt and some jeans that hugged her hips but spread out into bell bottoms. No jacket, and some sloppily tied tennis shoes. She sighed and tucked her hands into her pockets as the anger seeped out into the cold air just like any heat she had. But as it disappeared so too did her barrier against feeling emotional pain and her latest song creeped up into her mind... She didn't want to hum the tune, since it had started up beat then turned into sap...

((I feel like I posted too much... Ah well biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:48 am
Maverick was sitting in his room, blasting songs by The Megas while he played some Halo 4 on Xbox live. He was decent at the game but at the moment he was just killing some time as tonight the boys were going to take Eric out to forget about that cruel witch...That maybe harsh... he thought to himself. he screamed out when he died. He had decided to not have his mic on him tonight as he was waiting for a text saying it was time to go. "Bullshit, these guys have got to be hacking..." He screamed out again.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 am
Axel was doing this in the middle of some alleyway. He had large headphones on his head blasting music into his ears. He was spraying paint on an untouched brick wall. The to degenerate, it was a wall begging to have a soul of its own. Axel thought it was simply an act of kindness to grant the lonely wall's wish. He was spraying a rather basic drawing since he had only a few cans of spraypaint. At the end of it all, Axel would finish a rather...odd painting. It was his usual tagging mark. A jolly looking cartoon skull with an jester hat. When cops or someone found it, they would know Axel was there. He had his record and everything! Added to the painting, to pay tribute to the song he was listening to, there was a picture of Pluto with a sign saying, "BRING BACK PLUTO" This was a rap song by an underground rapper by the name of Aesop Rock. When Axel finished, he looked out of the alleyway and saw his friend Shayna. He hopped out off the alley called out to her. Mostly because he still had his headphones on and couldn't judge his own vocal volume control. "Shayna!!! Hey!!! Shayna!! Over here!!" The happy-go-lucky fool was still unaware of how loud he was being.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:29 am
Shayna had started passing buildings and jumped as someone yelled her name. In the snowy weather she supposed her hair color would stand out. She turned towards the yelling moron and stopped and a smile came upon her features as she noticed it was her friend. Axel and he was listening to his songs again. She giggled before walking over. "Well hello stranger! Up to no good again I see. Whatcha do to the wall this time?" She asked and entered the hallway. She knew he probably didn't hear her since she could hear the music from his headphones. She looked up to admire the painting. She laughed at the Pluto sign and turned to her friend, waiting for him to either talk or turn down the music.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:29 pm
(-gasps- It's open! heart I'll totally post my intro after making a girl. :'D

Edit a little later: Will post intro when shabatha accepts Eden. I only realized after I made her that both my characters have names that start with 'E'. xD)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:50 pm
Axel cupped his ear when he saw his friend's mouth move. He had no idea what she was saying. "What?!" He cried before getting the brilliant idea to remove his headphones. "What'd ya say?" The boy then noticed something he hadn't noticed before. "Whoa. Dude, when did it start snowing?" Axel was all laughs when felt the snow dropping on his face. In all honesty, his clothes were wet from the snow landing on him. Strangely, he didn't feel it. He was certainly aware that it wasn't good though. "Dude, Shayna." Axel said making strange and silly gestures with his hands. "We should go find someplace to hang. Maybe one where I can go dry my s**t off." Axel was very casual in his speech. He didn't need to. He was with his friend. No need to hold back.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 pm
((It's been accepted infinity, I just on my phone sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 pm
shabatha
((It's been accepted infinity, I just on my phone sweatdrop ))

(Thanks so much! :'D heart I'm going to start working on my intro.)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 am

(Sorry my intro is so long, my posts will get shorter soon. xD I just ramble a lot is all.)

Eric was sitting in the bedroom of his dorm, studying again. Or at least trying to. He knew that he and his friends were planning to go to the bar tonight and he knew that he should try to study at least a little bit beforehand, but his brain wouldn't focus on the words in the old, dog-eared textbook.
He was thinking about her again.
There were too many emotions to correctly decipher just one: was there anger, sadness, betrayal, hurt, confusion, the feeling of being led on? Yes, and too many others that had as yet gone unnamed.
He continued to study, but all of the efforts only were in vain. The words blurred on the page and swirled together until they were completely unreadable and tangled together. If he'd only had a dog, he could always just tell the teacher that the dog ate his homework.
"Hey, Eric?" This was his roommate, a fellow medical student who had recently broken his arm in a sports accident and was taking some time off because of it. "Want to play the Kinect with me?"
His roommate knew that he had been intending to study, but this guy was just one of those people that craved attention twenty-four hours a day. At least being a doctor isn't a lonely profession, Eric thought as he put down his textbook and took off his reading glasses, which always made him look owlish.
"Sure," he said. There was still a while yet before he would head off to the bar with his friends, and maybe at least having to pay attention to avoid the risk of losing would take his mind off of things.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She always cried afterwards.
It was as though there was an endless reservoir of tears, saved just for these types of occasions. There was nothing she could do about the tears once they came, and that was something that she resented. The girl who was so strong and so inpermeable on the outside was a wuss and a crier on the inside, even after all these years. She didn't even trust herself to speak when her boyfriend said quietly, "Are you okay?"
He cared about her so much, or so it seemed. He paid the rent because her nightclub singing barely gave her enough pay to buy groceries, and he said he loved her every day. He said one day they would buy a better house, when they had enough money. They could get married someday.
But still Eden Corwin wasn't sure he was sincere in his promises.
She turned away from her boyfriend almost shyly and got dressed, trying to push away the echoing of an all too familiar voice as she did. He was watching her, sitting up in bed now and looking handsome. Josh was one of those guys that was all bark and no bite, because he didn't really have it in him to fight. He had been taught better than that, Eden supposed as she put on a tight miniskirt.
"Are you really going out in that?" Josh didn't really like the way she dressed, but it wasn't like she could even afford to go out and buy new clothes. She'd have to give up eating for months.
Eden ignored the remark and got dressed into shiny black stilettos with a red heel, a black and dark gray corset shirt and of course the miniskirt.
Unfortunately, she would have to redo her makeup because she had been dumb enough to cry. She clip-clopped into the dirty bathroom where both of their things had been thrown around everywhere as though a tornado had hit, and began to locate her makeup through the mess.

She was done in about a half-hour, and if she'd ever had the decency to dress in a classier way Eden Corwin could be a stunningly beautiful young woman with her long brown hair and green eyes the color of envy itself.
Josh was going to be giving her a ride to the bar, but would only be dropping her off because he couldn't handle drinking very well. Or so he said. She waited by the door of their apartment while he searched for his keys, and hoped he wouldn't be too long.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 pm
((Eden makes me so upset that I just want to hug her and tell her it would be okay))

Shayna grinned as he pulled off his headphones."Alright then why don't we head to the bar you guys made me agree to." She said rolling her eyes. She hadn't exactly been to a bar since the incident. It just brought way to many horrible memories back to the present. She smiled and dusted some of the snow off of her friends nose and cocked her head to one side as if to say let's get going. "You know that Eden will probably be waiting for us."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:45 pm
(Sorry! I kinda sorta based her off of Dolores from She's Come Undone.)

Even though his arm was in a sling, Eric's roommate was still very skilled with the Kinect. Eric supposed it was because he wasn't really the sporty type, and never had been, while his roommate was playing football in the womb. There were quite a few losses on Eric's behalf when suddenly he remembered that he would be going to the bar tonight with his friends. He paused his character by stepping away from the sensor, which seemed to surprise his roommate.
"I have to go, man. It's been fun."
Sometimes, when he went to the bar Eric wasn't completely sure how long he would be gone. He usually tried to be home on the same night, though.
"Sure you don't want to lose another game?"
"I'm sure. See you later."
Eric went into the bathroom and briefly looked himself over - he had showered and brushed his teeth a little earlier today, and was dressed in simple dark jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. All he really needed to do before leaving was put on a jacket and some shoes. He quickly did, and with another goodbye to his roommate went to dig his car out from the snow. Maybe he would have time to put gas in it too, weather permitting.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stopped at a red light, Josh paused to examine his girlfriend. She was looking out the window and so wouldn't catch his gaze or call him out on it. Eden had completed her not-safe-for-work ensemble by schrunching her hair into waves and applying glossy lipstick, as well as a whole bunch of black eyeliner. The one thing that was missing was a jacket, for God's sake!
"You know, the snow won't stop anytime soon." Eden ignored him, watching the snowflakes fall onto the windshield infront of them. Josh sighed. But he didn't say anything else because the light changed and the person behind him honked to let him know it was time to get going.

The old sedan stopped at a curb near the parking lot at the bar, still idly running as Eden and Josh said their goodbyes.
"Do you have your phone?"
"Yeah."
Eden was a woman of few words, Josh thought with a brief flash of frustration. He kissed her goodbye for a few long seconds, hoping as always she wouldn't come back to the apartment on the arm of another man. He knew she was flirty, but how far would she take it before drawing a line - especially if she got drunk?
Eden was the first to pull away, as though she might have sensed his thoughts, and with a murmured goodbye she was out the door.
There was almost instantly a wolf-whistle in Eden's direction from a nearby car full of yahoos, and she smiled ... well, smirked at them. Feeling frustration boil inside of him, Josh turned around with a squeal of the car and drove home to the apartment they shared.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:56 pm
Axel put on one his signature idiot grins when Shayna suggested they go to the bar. "Right. That sounds like a good idea." His friend then dusted a bit off snow off his nose. The gesture didn't go unnoticed as Axel gave Shayna a nice wet raspberry followed by a dumb laugh. "Ok. Let's go." It was like Axel never really left high school. The boy graduated by the skin of his teeth and afterwards never went to college. He still kinda lived with his dad. Since he played music at different clubs, he was able to scrounge up money to pay for rent. "I wonder if anyone else will be there. Oh! I hope there's a turntable." Axel was completely unaware they were going to a bar, not a rave club.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:26 am
Shayna's eyes widened and she squealed as he gave her a raspberry. She jumped away and watched him with keen eyes. "Let's just get going okay Ax?" The purple haired female said heading out of the alleyway and towards the bar. Luckily for them the bar was about a block away. She saw Josh and Eden pull past and started running to meet her friend there. She looked back at Axel and laughed telling him to hurry up. As she arrived at the bar she had just gotten there in time to see some guys whistling at Eden and Josh pull off angrily. She ran up behind her friend and threw her arms around the girls shoulders. "Will you hounds knock it off. It's not like you haven't seen a cute girl before sheesh." The girl said laughing as she then linked one of her arms with Eden's. She hadn't laughed in about two months. Maybe hanging with her friends would do her some good.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff