Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 am
i am straight. nothing too fancy. o:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:56 am
Kitalpha Hart
Fuma Kotaro from Sengoku BASARA (number one. c'mon, he's got a little shindig in my Sig!), with Anonymous from Wanderlust (find him, and the whole cast at yavanni.deviantart.com). i suppose that Mori Motonari from SenBasa would count, but he looks like a frikkin girl with them curves of his, and therefore is good to be mocked ou o

Haha~ Anonymous looks tasty emotion_dowant
I wish Fuma would show more of his face.... I'm sure it's pretty (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜  

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am
I'm straight. I don't think I could ever see another woman with any romantic or sexual desire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:05 pm
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart
Fuma Kotaro from Sengoku BASARA (number one. c'mon, he's got a little shindig in my Sig!), with Anonymous from Wanderlust (find him, and the whole cast at yavanni.deviantart.com). i suppose that Mori Motonari from SenBasa would count, but he looks like a frikkin girl with them curves of his, and therefore is good to be mocked ou o

Capcom tried once. Fans in Japan (only place they showed it, test run) shot it down. Be cool if they used my concept~
Oh, I poke Anon's belly button
With SenBasa, I use the Japanese format of names, so I put the family name first...  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:28 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart

Capcom tried once. Fans in Japan (only place they showed it, test run) shot it down. Be cool if they used my concept~
With SenBasa, I use the Japanese format of names, so I put the family name first...

That drawing..... just made my day rofl
Thank you *u*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:55 pm
Lesbian here~ cat_4laugh
I always knew that I liked women, and I've never been attracted to men. Never denied who I was (although I never outright said it either), and never struggled with it. I did date guys in middle school to get my family to shut up, but I just never felt anything for them. Once I got to high school I was finally like "screw this I'm going to be who I am, if you don't like it you can kindly go to hell" and I started dating girls. I was never happier than when I finally decided to be myself and not worry about what my family had to say about it. ^_^  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 am
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart

Thank you *u*
welcome ou o
i appear out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere o uo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:06 am
Kitalpha Hart
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart

Thank you *u*
welcome ou o

I guess like Fuma? I don't now this character but I guess he's a ninja? Please don't shot me if I'm wrong DX  

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:11 am
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart

Thank you *u*
welcome ou o

I guess like Fuma? I don't now this character but I guess he's a ninja? Please don't shot me if I'm wrong DX
so is Anon ou o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 am
Kitalpha Hart

so is Anon ou o

Anon too? Didn't know >u<

Stupid question but are they from a game?  

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:51 am
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart
so is Anon ou o

Anon isn't, he's from a story that's about ready for the first draft to be sent in, but now said first draft might end up being drawn.
Kotaro is from CAPCOM's Sengoku BASARA series. anime, manga, video games, musical(?), live action...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:03 am
Kitalpha Hart
Todes Sehnsucht
Kitalpha Hart
so is Anon ou o

Anon isn't, he's from a story that's about ready for the first draft to be sent in, but now said first draft might end up being drawn.
Kotaro is from CAPCOM's Sengoku BASARA series. anime, manga, video games, musical(?), live action...

Sound interesting! I'm going to watch the series as soon as possible wink  

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:06 am
I'm straight  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 pm
at this point my orientation is 'willing and not a jerk', I have had no relationships or anything and I'm very lonely crying I just want someone to cuddle and force feed cupcakes  

l noodles l

Tiny Trickster

V i s c e r a V a l e

Liberal Raider

1,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:17 pm
Bisexual, with a preference for females heart  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]