Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:43 pm
The blue of the moon gave a hue to everything she looked at, Nymeria noted as she walked in the late night. She'd just come back from a trip to the gas station, finally finding motivation to get blunts. Gladly, not many were out so she could do what she needed to do without the nuisance of too many people around. That's why night was her favorite part of the whole day. Sometimes she wandered around outside but tonight she wanted the comfort of her room with music blasting over her own thoughts and a blunt in her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 am

(nyeheheyehe almost everyone is smoking that never happens n-n)

Aeowyn looked down when the the commotion occurred, but once they left, the girl found a bit of peace. Without meaning to, her fingers seemed to lose grip of her joint and it slipped to the ground. Nymeria was passing. She had seen her every once in a while, and the two introverts - or, Aeowyn, at least - classified Nymeria as an acquaintance. She called down, her voice a little soft but loud enough to be heard. "Could you pick that up for me? I'll be right now! You can have some if you want," She didn't really wait before setting her book down and starting down the stairs.

pramheda

Fox

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 am
Hearing the low voice, Nymeria stopped as she started passing the stairs taking notice of the Joint that fell all the way down the stairs and to her feet. "Uh, yeah." She bent down to grab it, holdimg it between thumb and forefinger as she met the girl half way. "I got my own, I wont smoke any of yours" she half smiled as she handed it over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am
Hearing the low voice, Nymeria stopped as she started passing the stairs taking notice of the Joint that fell all the way down the stairs and to her feet. "Uh, yeah." She bent down to grab it, holdimg it between thumb and forefinger as she met the girl half way. "I got my own, I wont smoke any of yours" she half smiled as she handed it over.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 am

"Thanks," Said Aeowyn softly, taking the joint from Nymeria. She kept it between her middle and ring finger, and smiled to the girl. "Have you lost weight over the summer? You look nice," She brushed it off a bit and took a small hit, watching the other girl. She liked to be alone, but Nymeria wasn't so bad. At least they had a few things in common.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:12 pm
With the girls comment Nymeria looked down at herself, surprised that anybody noticed something about her . She wore a light colored blue shirt that hugged her curves well with her looss blonde curles falling over her shoulders and a plain pair of blue jeans. She didn't exactly dress how she acted, but she didn't really care. "Huh, I don't know." She pushed her hair behind her "maybe, but I don't know how seeing as all I do is laze around." She gave a quiet chuckle and took a step down the stairs. "Uh, wanna chill and toke up? I got nothin' better to do." She never asked many people to hang out and those she did normally loved her. She was nice, funny, and talkative when she was comfortable but never someone you want to get on the bad side of.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm
"Why do you always have to be like that?! Always in between on the important things! Make up your goddamn mind!"

This argument was a rather common exchange between Ren and his girlfriend, who stood there with an expressionless face. She looked clueless, but not guilty, which was what made Ren angry. He took her by the shoulders and looked at her. "Look at me." He made her look into his blue eyes, searching for some resolve in her dark gaze, but found nothing. Frustrated, he took his hands off her and wiped his face with his hands, irritated that she always did things like this. He quieted some, from his previous shouting. His parents were out late, and his "sister" left the house. He knew part of the reason Eliza left was because the two were arguing so loudly. The house was only so big.

Lenore leaned against the hall wall just outside Ren's bedroom, her face turned away from Ren. She didn't respond well to anger, much less Ren's. She didn't know how to react, so she shrugged. She bit her lip, a bad habit of hers, as she glanced up at him. He was only shaking his head, muttering something under his breath. Lenore bowed her head.
"Sorry," she breathed.

Ren looked at her. "Well sorry doesn't cut it every time, Lenny." He calmed down some, taking a big breath as he paced down the hall and back. "Just...I just don't want to be nothing to you," he murmured, cupping her face. He kissed her forehead apologetically and looked at her in the eyes. Their arguments never lasted long. She nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Go home before it gets late. I don't want you hanging out with those pot smokers again. And if you see Eliza, tell her to come home too," he muttered, refusing to look at her.

Lenore closed her eyes before moving, not looking back as she left the Gordon house. She understood where Ren was coming from, but she couldn't find it in her heart to be that person he wanted her to be. She felt bad for it, but not guilty. She left the house, tugging on her coat a little tighter around her before striding down the street. Tomorrow was school, and she had promised her mother she would be home early. She passed Aeowyn and Nymeria but said nothing, caught up in her own thoughts. Lenore didn't see Eliza at all on her way home, and only stopped at the convenience store to pick up some dozen of twinkies before going straight to her room and going to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:25 pm

"Sure," Aeowyn said, then went to start up the stairs to get back to her room. She took another small hit, glancing back when she heard someone passing. She would have said hello, but the girl was gone and so Aeowyn continued up the stairs. She held the joint backward for Nymeria as she walked. "I've been reading a few books. Would you like to read with me?"

pramheda

Fox

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Liam was in the middle of pouring alcohol on his leg, when the girl from earlier came inside the shop. He looked up at her. "If it's about the cigarette, I'll buy you another one...and I got the blood from my bike accident." He was wrapping his leg with Gauze, when he noticed that the girl stopped moving and seemed to be pawning something in her pocket. But then upon closer inspection, she seemed not to be herself. As he stood up letting the bandage unravel, he took the girl's shoulder between his hands. Looking down into her eyes, he asked some questions."Are you alright?!!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 pm
Victor looked in though the door. He noticed first aid kid. "Everything okay in there?" He called out. He hoped everything was alright. Or at least wasn't too serious.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 pm
Nymeria cocked her head a little, observing the girl as she wandered on upstairs but soon turned to look behind her and down the hall to her own room. It felt weird to actually have the company of another person around..especially since she didn't know this girl very well at all..but she needn't be a hermit sitting in her shell all day either.

Her loose curls swung around as she turned back and made her way up the stairs, following Aeowyn. When she caught up, she took the held out joint and brought it to her lips. "I love reading." She said with smoke filled lungs as she handed the joint back. With an exhale, the smoke billowed into the hall. "What books?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 pm
Eliza gasped when the guy grabbed her and stepped back out of his reach. His words brought her back to the present. "Yeah... Just a ghost from the past." She muttered under her breath. She released her grip on her knife a little but didn't let go. By this point there was another boy in the shop. Eliza was starting to feel extremely uneasy.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 pm
(((By the way guys, Greedy Fat Cat has informed me that she will be out of town till Sunday and will not have internet access so we have permission to move her characters as needed till she gets back.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:59 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Seeing how the girl stepped back from him. He dropped his arms. Seeing Victor come inside the shop, he turned toward the boy. "Oh hey, their Victor. Were fine. the first aid is mine. I was in a bike accident."Liam moved away from the girl and went back to his first aid kit. As he sat back down to treat his leg.
After finishing wrapping his leg, he went to work on his arm. seeing the dubris and blood, he decided to just clean up in general. He went to the garage sink and took his vest off, and white tank. Using the cloth my the sink he washed his torso clean of dubris and dirt. After a while he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle water.
"Hey, Vic. Do you want something to drink. " Liam then turned to the girl, whose name he didn't know.

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 pm
Eliza watched as the boy cleaned himself up, intent on keeping herself in the present. If she was going to start going to school around here she needed to learn to see blood without freaking out. She could see it now. First time there was a fight at school and someone got their nose busted she'd be labeled a freak. 'I bet I have post traumatic stress or something.' She thought with dismay.

Eliza noticed the boy was looking at her now. Feeling self conscious she shifted causing her bangs to cover her eye patch. "What?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff