Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 am
i am only known as X. i gave my self that name because my armor has blue x's on the helmet, gloves, chest, and the bottom of my boots. i was a project i am a pure energy being they call it x energy it was meant to power the world but the military saw weapon purposes the fused it with my body and shoved me in master chief like armor except much slicker and the armor is much thinner. i can feel the energy of survivors so i pick up my X-Sword and put it in its sheath and walked till i find them. i can take my finger make a white energy line in thin air and when i put my hand down the energy shatters like glass and shoots straight forward killing everything in its path. my sword with a wave of it it can shoot wave after wave of energy bursts  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:04 pm
X was walking then he sensed energy in the city and so he charged his x-energy boots and ran into a crowd of zombies and demons. X unsheathed his X-Sword "Hm..it seems i hit the jackpot time for some practice. X Slash Destruction." X let out a terrifying scream that can be heard through the city even to outside of the city "GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHH." X lifted up his finger and made a energy around him line. "Energy Shatter Dimension Daggers." then they shattered and killed the rest of the demons and zombies. "That takes care of them"  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:04 pm
PopCandy22
]

Wes nodded as BRS spoke before he too heard the screams and he turned and landed before dashing towards town taking down a few living dead as he went past before he closed in and saw BRS also heading towards the same place, With a small frown he stopped on a nearby roof and let her go first knowing she'd most likely be okay as he focused his power and started to form a weapon out of thin air  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:47 pm
the two energies i have been searching for best put my sword away X sheathed his sword and continues to walk through the city. then he hears a terrorizing scream that shook the city whoa major energy surge gotta head towards it  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 am
BRS made it to the city and hid behind large pieces of rubble, she wanted to stay hidden until the beast or mutant appeared. This thing shook the earth only with a scream..it must be huge..maybe my rock cannon can take care of it. she whispered as she ran out of hiding and her cannon appeared in her hand as she dashed away. As she ran she felt another entity coming towards the city Another one?..that's interesting, it doesn't feel human either...hmm I'll kill it before it kills me she said softly but then with a quick blink of an eye she was hit with a massive force that threw her towards a building and right through it. BRS coughed up blood and looked up only to see a large tall, as most as tall as the empire state building demon. It had wings, a long spiked tail, demonic eyes of blood, razor sharp claws and teeth, and it walked on two legs but it seemed as if it can walk on four.

BRS gasped and then grinned Finally..a CHALLANGE! she yelled as she began to run up to the beast and started using her cannon to shoot out large blue rays the pirced through the demon's shoulder and chest, but it regenerated quickly and she was shocked. Damn..this one is going to be difficult to beat, unless I kill it from the inside or the brain. she thought as she began to fire more.

MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 am
PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Wes saw the demon and let out a low growl before he dashed across the rooftops watching BRS shooting at it. 'Those wings need to come off' he muttered before the weapon which took the form of a spear appeared in his hands as he dashed faster as he gathered his power and jumped up and shot a bunch of dark purple orbs at the demon slightly scratching it's hide before he glided out the way of an attack that left a giant scratch in the earth.

Landing Wes began to charge an orb behind him as he also channelled energy into his spear causing it to glow a faint purple  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:11 am
Black saw Wes and then aimed her cannon at the demon's face and shot at it, making it fall back and land hard on it back creating a massive earthquake. She knew in a matter of minutes the demon would regenerate quickly and stand back up again Wes! Wes! look I need your...your help into getting me into that demon's body..If I destroy the heart then it'll die I think she said looking at him holding her cannon close

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 am
X see's two people fighting the huge entity and what happened after they finished it you shouldn't have done that to that energy demon no you released its true form X unsheathed the X-Sword and walked towards the two people that creature must have Z-energy beings in it the opposite of me that's why its so big total of 5 Z-energy being would make it big but this big maybe 15 or 20 tops so we need to destroy the whole body and the energy inside of it  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 am
PopCandy22

Wes nodded and came down beside BRS before taking off his coat showing his arm had what looked like purple tattoos over them before they shifted and glowed before a few rings appeared in front of him and bean to spin 'I can use these rings to propel you fast enough to puncture his skin and get you inside it' he said as the rings begun to glow bright purple as spun faster as the demon got up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:06 pm
As she began for take off she saw the man and grined at him Look, I got this..no need for your two cents. Ok now Wes, don't hesitate to throw me away Black said as her right eye began to glow its bright blue flame and burn. She unleashed her Black katana and got into position to fire, she looked at the strange man and at Wes Wes..do me a favor and test to see if this stranger is worthy of living with us...I have no time to babysit she backed away and began to run off towards the rings. As she dashed inbetween them she quickly flew into the air and went straight into the demons chest and stabbed her katana into it's heart but it did little affect to it. She sighed deeply and exchanged her katana for her cannon. The chest regenerated and BRS got her cannon ready to fire. Kill it..before it kills you... she whispered as she cannon fired destroying the heart in an instant and the demon reached into its chest pulled her out and used its claws to reopen up her two stiches. It laughed and screamed Foolish mortals..you cannot kill me! haha and you...you'll make a fine subject for 'him'..yes indeed..all you have to do is die and let your body be a vessel for our demonic spirits. it said laughing.

BRS coughed up blood and her vision began to fade away. she gribbed on to her side but the demon threw her to the far end of the city and made her crash into three buildings. She laid on the rubble covered in blood and she didn't move. D..damn it..I c..can't make it like this...ugh! a pipe was pirced through her stomach and one to her shoulders This is it...ugh.. she coughed up blood once more and her flame was going out, she passed out.

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:13 pm
X super boost ran to the demons body. do not destroy it you must destroy what is making it this big. its the Z-Energy beings. let me absorb the z-energy then attack got it. i know you don't know me but trust me on this. X absorbs the Z-Energy beings and shoots them out of the sky with his X-Sword and then he sheathed the sword. know destroy the body do it. X does a jump boost to a near by building rooftop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:18 pm
X unsheathed his sword and vanished Infinite X-Giga Slash X appeared everywhere and attack the demon very fast in the blink of an eye cutting the demon to ribbons  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 pm
PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Wes growled before the orb he had been charging flowed before his body before he said in a calm and almost evil sounding voice 'Particle beam - Omega form' as he said this he unleashed the energy causing and resulting beam to level a good block of buildings before he turned and used the last of his remaining power to fly towards BRS  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 pm
these people are strong and they are the energies i have been seeking. X wonder why their energy levels where different from from his he thought it must be radioactivity in their blood.  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 pm
As her body laid clod and stiff her fingers began to move a bit and her flame started to ignite to a purple flame, she groaned in pain and her head quickly poped up showing her purple eyes and her purple n black hair. She tried to get up but couldn't because her body was stuck to the cement due to the pipe and rail. BRS noticed Wes and looked at him with a cold glare W..Wes..help me.. she said with no tone. She then looked at the other man from afar and shook her head.

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas