Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Secrets Unveiled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec pouted, "You don't have to call me that, you're my teddy bear which means you could just called me Alec." He looked him up and down before crawling to the top of his bed and pulling the sheets back. "It's okay, I didn't mind seeing your nakedness, and you'll be sleeping in my bed, because that's where I placed you." Alec stated and patted the spot beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:59 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

Theodore looked at him, "Alec, but are you sure about me sharing a bed with and all?" He asked as he was surprised, he nodded a bit and went and sat beside him, "I never slept in a bed this big, or with any one else," he said and looked at the ground, he then over at Alec,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 pm
C h i X C h o

"Well, I would just toss my bear out and place him in a different room. especially not right now because my father doesn't know you've changed into a person, so if he sees you just roaming around he'd probably think you're a spy and he'd have you beheaded." Alec explained and crawled beneath the covers, "It's time to sleep now." He said and turned of the lamp beside the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

"Beheaded..." He repeated as the thought made him bite his bottom lip, he hoped he wouldn't be found out about, he tried not to think about it and laid down under the blankets, everything felt so nice and soft and warm, he soon closed his eyes and tried not to worry about how he was gonna get home for now, he knew he needed to relax and think about it in the morning,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 pm
C h i X C h o

The next morning Alec got out of his bed, his clothes for the day where already laid out for him. He looked over to the other side of the bed to see if Theodore was up yet, "I have to show you to my father, I'm positive he'll let me keep you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

Theodore was sitting on the edge of the bed when he woke up, "um, Alec, do you have any clothes?" I don't think I can go in front of him looking like this," he said as the robe wasn't enough to cover him, he stood up, "keep me..."he repeated and looked out of the window and saw more of the kingdom then he did last night,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:52 am
C h i X C h o

"Well I don't think my clothes would fit you, but I could have my servants bring some clothes that would fit." Alec said excitedly and got out of the bed "But first I have to get ready for the day, the prince must never be seen with bed head." He grabbed his clothes that were laid out for him and decided he'd get dressed in the bathroom today. "You just wait here." Alec said to Theodore before leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

Theodore nodded and watched him leave, he sighed a bit, he hoped his plan would work and he would see his dad soon, he was worried really worried about him, he then remembered that the most important thing right now was to get clothing and seek approval of the king  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:55 am
C h i X C h o

Alec went into the bathroom, he took a shower, brushed his teeth and washed his face. People used to do this stuff for him, but after a while Alec just got sick of it and forced them to stop and never come back. After he finished up in the bathroom he came back to the room and placed his night clothes in a clothes basket. "Okay, just wait a little longer. On my way bake I asked one of my servants to bring some clothes for you. They were confused but I told them I'd explain when they get here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:44 am
Neon_Showers

Theodore looked at Alec as he came in, "thank you, I mean I feel I should do something for you in return,"he said and looked at the ground, "you would probably get in big trouble from your father if he found out" he said and adjusted the robe on his shoulders, he still couldn't believe he was naked in front of the Prince, he groaned at himself internally, "if there is something you want from I'll do my best to do it," he said and looked at him with his goldish brown eyes,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec shook his head and smiled "You don't have to do anything, you're already my teddy bear. Teddy bears are for cuddling." He went over to him and wrapping his arms around his waist. "And I want to help you find your father, so we could start as soon as you ready." After saying that he heard a knock at his door and a small soft voice, the servant had brought in the clothes but paused when she saw the prince hugging Theodore. "Um, am I interrupting young prince?" She asked lightly. Alec took his hands away and shook his head "Not at all, and thank you for the clothes. He could never he accepted by my father if he showed up in only this." He said pointing to the robe he was wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm
Neon_Showers

Theodore had blushed slightly when he felt the prince wrap his arms around him, he looked to the door and the noticed the small servant carrying the clothing he was going to wear, he nodded his head in thanks to her and closed the robe tightly, he then went to the girl and retrieved the clothes. He placed them on the bed and turned his back to the two of them, he pulled on the underwear and the pants and took off the robe and enjoyed the feeling of being dressed, he buttoned up his shirt and the rest and turned around, he showed off the black trousers, white shirt light blue vest and black coat, "how do I look your highness?" He asked  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:29 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec and the servant bother looked at him when he asked how he had looked, before they had both looked away to give him privacy. "I think it needs a big hat." Alec commented while spreading his arms out to show how big the hat needed to be. The servant only giggled and smiled "You looked very hansom sir." She then bowed to the both of them "Young prince your father is downstairs having tea, should I tell him you two shall be joining him?" She asked as she stood up straight. "Yes, and thank you." He answered with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 pm
Neon_Showers

Theodore smiled at the prince's remark and nodded at the servant girl again he didn't know why he smiled at what Alec had said or why he had blushed when he hugged him, or even why he was so nervous for meeting his father, and not thinking about the fact that he was the king, he looked at the window with a hand on his hip, "fit to be a teddy bear...?" He started to question the irony of his name to that of the name of the toy he had become,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm
C h i X C h o

"So what would you like for breakfast?" Alec asked as he went closer to him "My chef can make all kinds of things, and whenever you're ready head downstairs just say so. Or would you like for me to head down first?" He asked and glanced out of the window for a moment.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff