jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:01 am
SHlR0
Hello~ and yes! I'm a big fan of Running Man too! emotion_awesome

I don't think I have a favorite... all of them are my favorite. biggrin

User Image User Image

I know right? It's so hard to choose which to support, especially in survival games xD Which episode are you in right now?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:30 am
Louisa Iris
SHlR0
Hello~ and yes! I'm a big fan of Running Man too! emotion_awesome

I don't think I have a favorite... all of them are my favorite. biggrin

User Image User Image

I know right? It's so hard to choose which to support, especially in survival games xD Which episode are you in right now?

User ImageUser Image

I finished all the episodes... and waiting for next Monday's episodes biggrin  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 am
SHlR0

User Image User Image

Lucky you.. I'm still catching up :p
      Ain't the Monday Couple just the sweetest? >.<

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:35 pm
Louisa Iris
SHlR0

User Image User Image

Lucky you.. I'm still catching up :p
      Ain't the Monday Couple just the sweetest? >.<

User ImageUser Image

Gary and Ji Hyo are meant to be a Monday Couple! I support them both and like them both emotion_awesome  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:00 pm
SHlR0
Gary and Ji Hyo are meant to be a Monday Couple! I support them both and like them both emotion_awesome

User Image User Image

True~! They're just so adorable together >.< That's why I was a bit disappointed when they stopped for a while, and awfully glad when they brought it back again.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:03 am
Louisa Iris
SHlR0

User Image User Image

True~! They're just so adorable together >.< That's why I was a bit disappointed when they stopped for a while, and awfully glad when they brought it back again.

User ImageUser Image

They stopped it? D: Why?
There is this one episode in Running Man where Gary kissed Ji Hyo on the cheek in front of the Running Man members and one of BIGBANG members xd  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:03 pm
SHlR0
There is this one episode in Running Man where Gary kissed Ji Hyo on the cheek in front of the Running Man members and one of BIGBANG members xd

User Image User Image

It was a long time ago already... like before episode 100. It was very subtle. Like they started separating them into different teams, and they stopped teasing each other. You wouldn't really notice it if you didn't know the news about it. It's because Ji Hyo had a boyfriend in the person of her company's president. So they kind of stopped to avoid any issues on the part of Ji Hyo. But as I've said, they've brought it back coz a lot of fans still keep on matching the two up.
      Yeah, I've seen pictures of that episode. Their first real kiss emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:34 pm
Louisa Iris
SHlR0

User Image User Image

It was a long time ago already... like before episode 100. It was very subtle. Like they started separating them into different teams, and they stopped teasing each other. You wouldn't really notice it if you didn't know the news about it. It's because Ji Hyo had a boyfriend in the person of her company's president. So they kind of stopped to avoid any issues on the part of Ji Hyo. But as I've said, they've brought it back coz a lot of fans still keep on matching the two up.
      Yeah, I've seen pictures of that episode. Their first real kiss emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image

I bet Ji Hyo's boyfriend while watching that episode is totally jealous and raging xd
Who is Ji Hyo's boyfriend anyway? I heard he's some president in her company... is that true? surprised  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:48 pm
SHlR0
I bet Ji Hyo's boyfriend while watching that episode is totally jealous and raging xd
Who is Ji Hyo's boyfriend anyway? I heard he's some president in her company... is that true? surprised

User Image User Image

Well, I'm pretty sure he did feel a twinge of jealousy but from what I heard, he was the one who gave the go signal to Ji Hyo to start the Monday Couple again coz it's giving her a lot of popularity.
      Yeah, he's the president of her company. I'm not really sure what he's name is though.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:40 am
Louisa Iris
SHlR0

User Image User Image

Well, I'm pretty sure he did feel a twinge of jealousy but from what I heard, he was the one who gave the go signal to Ji Hyo to start the Monday Couple again coz it's giving her a lot of popularity.
      Yeah, he's the president of her company. I'm not really sure what he's name is though.

User ImageUser Image

Wow. xD That reminds me of one of the kdramas I used to watch when I was a high schooler back then lol But I wonder if he's good looking though xd  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:05 pm
SHlR0
Wow. xD That reminds me of one of the kdramas I used to watch when I was a high schooler back then lol But I wonder if he's good looking though xd

User Image User Image

Yeah, I know they're so sweet like that~
      I'm not really sure though. I've never really seen him in any pictures. But I can't really imagine Ji Hyo with anybody but Gary xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:53 pm
Louisa Iris
SHlR0

User Image User Image

Yeah, I know they're so sweet like that~
      I'm not really sure though. I've never really seen him in any pictures. But I can't really imagine Ji Hyo with anybody but Gary xD

User ImageUser Image

Same here xd
They should just marry each other and ship them both to Jeju Island emotion_awesome  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:38 am
SHlR0
Same here xd
They should just marry each other and ship them both to Jeju Island emotion_awesome

User Image User Image

That would be like, the ultimate success of Running Man xD That would be one very awesome couple~

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:21 am
Louisa Iris
SHlR0
Same here xd

User Image User Image

That would be like, the ultimate success of Running Man xD That would be one very awesome couple~

User ImageUser Image

But Ji Hyo's current boyfriend is a cockblock xd darn you, Ji Hyo's boyfriend!!! xd  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:54 pm
SHlR0
But Ji Hyo's current boyfriend is a cockblock xd darn you, Ji Hyo's boyfriend!!! xd

User Image User Image

Oh well, goes to show we just can't have everything in our lives xD

User ImageUser Image

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out