Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 pm
Something told Mathias that since he was attending a school, it might actually be prudent for him to actually attend a class once in a while instead of hanging out near the gymnasium all day long. The wolpertinger approached the area hesitantly, glancing at the few that were gathered but quickly averting his gaze afterwards, and finding an fairly empty space to just stand with his arms coming up to cross over his chest.

Really they only thing that had drawn him into this class to begin with was the poster that seemed to imply adventure was to be had, and to Mathias, adventure often meant battle and excitement. It was a word to make the heart race, for blood to run hot and fast through ones veins. It sounded like it was right up his ally, and if ever there was a class not to miss, he was sure this would be the one.

He still didn't feel like being very sociable, though.

Quote:
FIRST YEAR HERE! ANYONE FEEL FREE TO SNATCH HIM UP <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 pm
It was often that Olivia missed things, more and more it seemed these days. But a wave in her general direction often caught her eyes; this time in the corner of it. The ghoul turned, noticed it belonged to Alex (someone she knew!) and returned it with a smile.

seussi
OuO /

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:56 am
Fai looked at Cricket. "That is very good to know," he said with a slight smile. "Healing is very important on these trips, I have found."

Then he looked at Fala--who had his hair sighing happily like a puppy--really, that was not very appropriate in front of the scarelings, he thought with an inward sigh. "Really, my dear, I will allow you to make me tea--as long as I can see what you're putting in it. And Precious, please behave yourself," he drawled, poking his hair. "We're in public."

Precious was unabashed.

"I'm afraid my hair is rather fond of pretty mares," Fai said apologetically to Mjoll--because another plant blossom was sniffing her curiously.

Yayoi
LP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:19 am
Another scarefari project? He's in. Recalling how wonderful the last scarefari project of the pygmy dragon, AJ expected to have another great day. Who doesn't love adventure? Especially for a boil like him. "AJ, look at the shadow. Is that a minipet? I don't think I haven't seen something alike the silhouette." It frowned a little of being puzzled.

"Maybe we will know when we go to the quad." He replied . On his way, he wondered who will in charge of this class, would it be Prof. Walker again? Out of his guess, the serpent-dragon boil was kinda surprised to find Nurse Cricket was there, the lady who instructed them on how to make a first-aid box.

Travel Buddy? He didn't told to drag one. The boil raised his eyebrows when he figured out he needed a partner in this class, he looked around but sadly found that most of them were already grouped. Some familiar faces were spotted but they were happily mingling.

Then, he saw a pair of ears wiggled and a lot of feathers.

"Hey boil! Looking for a partner?" AJ patted on the fluffy student's back and made his invitation.

Seussi
Mathias is invited!
I will not be replying frequently because I got to work on Friday, but weekends I have a lot of time. If you want a more active partner, just ICly reject him will do OuO /

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:04 am
Eira's fingers entwined as she stepped out to join the students gathering in the quad. She floated around quickly and quietly, noticing that she didn't know anyone here. She gulped, not wanting to join if she wouldn't be able to talk to somebody in the class. "Maybe I should just go back..." She thought to herself as she found herself standing next to a small group. Two of which she was able to tell where horsemen. Her eyes widened for a moment as she looked over them, never really getting to meet any up close like this before. "Hello." She stated quietly, upon deciding to stay for the time being.

Ice Queen

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:14 am
Falair feigned a hurt look and gasped lightly, placing a hand over her heart. As if the mere thought of him not trusting what she put into his tea was a dagger to the heart. "Dear, sweet Fai. I would never put anything harmful or with long lasting effects into your tea. Now who is the one who is made the victim? Oh you wound me so."

The quiet hello that caught the Alchemist's ears turned her head in Eira's direction quickly. What an interesting scareling this one was. So quiet. Yet the clothes she wore spoke volumes. Well, now was a better time than any. In her banter with Fai she hadn't spent much time finding a partner. And that was what this class required. Luckily for her it seemed the Cricket Nurse was not scolding anyone for not bringing umbrellas.

So she was safe for now.

Turning towards the ghostly ghoul, a smile reached her eyes. One of mild delight and curiosity. "Greetings." Falair tapped her pointer fingers together. "Would you like to be my partner for this excursion?"

-Yasha Alchemist
Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:23 am
"Of course you wouldn't, my dear. Not long lasting," but his tone implied that he wouldn't be surprised by a short lasting effect at all. "Hello, my dear," he said in greeting to the ghost ghoul. "I am Faiyum Riaz, and this lovely lady asking to be your partner is Falair. Do assist her, if you would," he said with a smile. "She is quite new to Halloween."

Now that the ghouls had partners, though, he was really going to have to find one, himself. He looked around curiously, seeing if there was anyone that looked alone.

Yayoi
Yasha Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:31 am
Millie showed up, rather wide-eyed at the growing mass gathering of students.

The last scarefari trip was really fun and netted her a dragon egg, so Millie was eager to go back.

Quote:
Anyone need a partner? smile

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:45 am
Eira hadn’t even expected the horsemen to acknowledge her, but one was already asking to be her partner! Her head shot up and then quickly nodded. “Yes please, I still needed a partner myself. My name is Eira Wen.” She gave a small wave to Fai, before folding her hands in front of her once again. She wasn’t very skilled, so she wasn’t so sure on how she would be able to help out Falair, but they could at least be partners.

Maybe this wouldn’t be as scary as she thought it was going to be. Offering a small smile as she continued to stand with the horsemen. She wished that Fai could join them as well, just so he wouldn’t have to go through the trouble of actually finding a partner.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:06 am
She flashed a knowing smirk at Fai before turning back Eira.

Well, it seemed that Fai was taking to still introducing her for herself. So at least she didn't need to do that now. "Good good. Eira if you do not mind me asking but what....." What word could she use to not offend her new partner. Species? Creature? Type? Breed? Yes that would do. "What breed of Halloweener are you? I am assuming you are of the Ghost variety yes? But it is such a broad range of classification."

The Horsemen had their Clans and their their roles within the clans. But comparatively to those of Halloween town, Falair had found, they were only as equally diverse as their appearances and personalities were concerned. The scarelings were types within species with even more branching in variety on top of that.

Fascinating.

-Yasha Alchemist
Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:02 am
Breed? What a strange way to ask, but Eira would go with it. “You’re right I am a ghost.“ She nodded ensuring the ghoul that she wasn’t wrong on that. “…But my breed is a poltergeist.” She used her natural ability to raise her ribbons to give a little wave hello. “Umm… what breed of horsemen are you?” She asked a little curious about the pony herself.

She was glad they weren’t being rushed into the class immediately and they had this time to get to know their partner.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am
Fai left the two to talk and looked around, catching sight of a ghoul heading for the group. A... reaper, he believed? "Hello, my dear," he said, heading for Millie. "Lovely day, don't you think? I am Faiyum Riaz of the Lost Clans--tell me, do you have a partner for this trip?"

What? The last two prospectives had been stolen by his fellow horsemen. "I'm in need of one."

Alicia Firestar
Fai will take her! Tho I'm going to be afk some today, sorry if I'm slow OTL

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 am
Falair's eyes widened just a bit as the ghoul's ribbons seemed to raise and wave at Eira's will. Did her ribbons have a mind of their own like Fai's Precious or was it something she did with her mind. Perhaps it was an ability that came with the ghoul's FEAR....

The Alchemists's mind raced while taking mental notes and posting notes to those notes with even more questions and random personal comments to herself. While billions of questions lingered on the tip of her tongue she felt it best not to overwhelm the scareling with them.

Perhaps breed was not the correct term to use, but at least Eira did not seem offended. That was good. The Polgergeist was the first student she had met personally, aside from Olivia who was merely introduced in passing, and in the end she would prefer to get off on a good foot. Especially if they were to be partners. "Ah well uh, I am of the Famine Clan specifically. I am an Alchemist, like Fai."

-Yasha Alchemist-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:01 pm
"Oh,p-partner? I don't have one yet. I actually just got here. Are they required?" Millie smiled politely at the horseman. "I'd be glad to help you."

Ice Queen
That's okay, I'll be in and out for most of the day too smile

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Frost had arrived.

After all, adventure couldn't be THAT bad could it? He doubted it. Plus the scarefari usually meant he could run around in his natural form, which was always a plus. To see the nurse rather than the other professor was odd to say the least, but Frost was still eager.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff